The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Starcraft II multiplayer?

Noname · 6 · 1009

Noname

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://z6.invisionfree.com/Fantasy_RP_Board/index.php?act=idx
If anyone has Starcraft II, you can feel free to add me on it. I am called "Talos" on battle.net.

Caustizer

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Hello.

You can find me as Caustic, though i think i need a character code to add you as a friend.

EDIT: My character code is 846

Flathead770

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
yea you need the name and code to add the person. Im gonna have to check what my number is the next time im on.

Noname

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://z6.invisionfree.com/Fantasy_RP_Board/index.php?act=idx
Thanks! I'll add these soon. I'll also put my code on this thread when I find it.

EDIT: Added you, Caustic. I am code 957.

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
  • The game is on; so let's play!
    • View Profile
Moved to a more appropriate place. I've never been overly moved by Starcraft. Purely because my computer has never been powerful enough to run the bloody thing :p Mind giving us an insight into how awesome this game is? I've heard a lot of hype but not a lot of facts.

Flathead770

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
To get the best idea of what its like, try playing the first Starcraft. Your computer should be able to run because its about 10 years old.  Its kinda hard to explain how good the game is since i don't really play RTS's that much so i can't compare it to other games. All i can say is that the 3 races you can choose from are well balanced, and very asymmetric from each other. The story mode is also a lot better from the first one. Its also very fun,and thats saying quite a bit from me. I usually get bored of RTS's in 20 minutes.

My Battle.net name is Jason (didn't feel very creative at the time) and number is 715.