The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Hyp as a fastbiter caption

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
The song "When You're Big" actually holds some weight now. :sducky :opetrie

Shudders.. I know. Hyp is now a worthy threat. :o

“The Past is Gone..” -Dream On, Aerosmith

Anagnos

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • Keep it clean! Respect public property!
    • View Profile
Watch out Littlefoot, this Hyp can bite with more than just mere words! :M'Rhett

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
Hyp as Hypno would imagine. :)

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Be my lover, Littlefoot. <3
    • View Profile
Actually, Hyp being a Sharptooth is actually worse for him. Because as a normal leaf-eating bully, the Gang just ignores his taunts. But now as a species that can possibly pose a real threat to them, the Gang will quickly exterminate (kill) that new threat. :wave

Discord! I'm howling at the moon! And sleeping in the middle of a summer afternoon...

Anagnos

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Actually, Hyp being a Sharptooth is actually worse for him. Because as a normal leaf-eating bully, the Gang just ignores his taunts. But now as a species that can possibly pose a real threat to them, the Gang will quickly exterminate (kill) that new threat. :wave

That makes too much sense. The Gang really need to answer for their crimes sooner or later  :OhYou

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile

Especially because Hyp is one of us, a Sharptooth! Muwahahah!  :bestsharptooth :chompysmile

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile

Especially because Hyp is one of us, a Sharptooth! Muwahahah!  :bestsharptooth :chompysmile

Am I considered one of you? :chompysmile

Discord! I'm howling at the moon! And sleeping in the middle of a summer afternoon...

Goldenwind

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
It be pretty hilarous if Sharptooth Hyp just taunts and does nothing with his new form.  :bestsharptooth

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
It be pretty hilarous if Sharptooth Hyp just taunts and does nothing with his new form.  :bestsharptooth

We need taunters in Sharptooth Clan. :bestsharptooth

Anagnos

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
It's actually pretty interesting to think would his character change or stay the same?

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
It's actually pretty interesting to think would his character change or stay the same?

Well, I wouldn't be surprised if he utilized his bigger and intimidating form to his advantage. :opetrie

Are you actually going to recruit Sharpteeth in your clan for the purpose of taunting only? :chompysmile

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile

Well, I wouldn't be surprised if he utilized his bigger and intimidating form to his advantage. :opetrie

Are you actually going to recruit Sharpteeth in your clan for the purpose of taunting only? :chompysmile

Yes, the Tauntasaurs. :p