The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Chomper the crash-test dummy

Littlefoot505

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I've been posting many captions for existing threads, but I've never started my own caption thread until now. This was some bad fan art posted by ChomperHugger at thelandbeforetime.org (he was known here as LittlefootAndAliTogether). Here's a link to the thread on it, in which I (Littlefoot) chimed in with my two cents:

http://thelandbeforetime.org/forums/topic/...homper-drawing/

« Last Edit: February 11, 2018, 09:15:10 PM by Littlefoot505 »

Sneak

• Guiding lights
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Welcoming darkness
    • View Profile
    • Submachine series
wow, you know, such style and drawing makes it... kinda good? I imagined how it's animated, episode from some short movie drawn in some unique style.  :yes aNd I like what I see in my head!
6/14
0/26

--------------------------

ask me thread: http://www.gangoffive.net/index.php?topic=15601
my personal thread: http://www.gangoffive.net/index.php?topic=15412

Littlefoot505

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: Snik,Nov 9 2017 on  11:21 PM
wow, you know, such style and drawing makes it... kinda good? I imagined how it's animated, episode from some short movie drawn in some unique style.  :yes aNd I like what I see in my head!
Lol what do you see in your head? Believe it or not, this is actually one of his best LBT drawings!!

Sneak

• Guiding lights
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Welcoming darkness
    • View Profile
    • Submachine series
Quote from: Littlefoot505,Nov 10 2017 on  06:17 PM
Quote from: Snik,Nov 9 2017 on  11:21 PM
wow, you know, such style and drawing makes it... kinda good? I imagined how it's animated, episode from some short movie drawn in some unique style. :yes aNd I like what I see in my head!
Lol what do you see in your head? Believe it or not, this is actually one of his best LBT drawings!!
I see... a big atmospheric story!!! :D

(just in case - it was not sarcasm. This drawing trulery amazed me. Only small fixing of Chomper's cheek - and it would be perfect)
6/14
0/26

--------------------------

ask me thread: http://www.gangoffive.net/index.php?topic=15601
my personal thread: http://www.gangoffive.net/index.php?topic=15412

Hypno

• GoF's resident deleted scenes nerd
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • LBT wiki admin userpage
Yep, this is ChomperHugger/LittlefootAndAliTogether/MongooseLover or whatever you want to call him art.
Growing up I was a big LBT fan and had seen all movies and TV series episodes. On the forum, I was formerly known as Hypnobrai until Nov 11, 2017.

In recent years, I have gained an interest in the production of The Land Before Time, particularly the deleted scenes of the original film. New discoveries have been made in the last few years and continue to be made, so I feel that it is a good time to contribute.

I have always loved sharpteeth more than any other creatures in the franchise, especially the fourteenth film's Carnotaurus, the fifth film's Sharptooth, and especially the original Sharptooth.

I am a former administrator of the LBT wiki, having been active from 2017 to 2019.

(I'm a runner-up for the Appreciated Member 2017 award.)

Littlefoot505

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
While LBT was on hiatus, Chomper found a job at Toyota. Unfortunately, he didn't read the fine print and started out as a crash-test dummy.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2018, 09:20:54 PM by Littlefoot505 »

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Be my lover, Littlefoot. <3
    • View Profile
By the way, that guy is still producing the same bad quality fanart even to this day. This is one of those times where I actually have to say that it's bad, because it actually is. I'm honestly disappointed to see him never improve in his drawings. Notice how every single one of them is made in MS Paint? Not saying MS Paint is bad, it's just so hard to draw effectively in it.

But of course, if he's only making them for fun and his enjoyment, then there's really no point to criticize/look for improvement as each end result would always be the same. But even if improvement or excellence is not something he seeks to accomplish each time, you would think that there would be slightly better fanart throughout the years he's been making LBT fanart.
:thinking

Because Chomper became a crash-dummy, his entire body was literally disfigured. The caption you see here is the result of all the torture he endured.

Discord! I'm howling at the moon! And sleeping in the middle of a summer afternoon...

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • Ian's Corner - My personal review blog
I don't have anything witty to say here. Just... yikes!
:sducky

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Be my lover, Littlefoot. <3
    • View Profile
Here’s footage of the car crash.

(Not actual footage, just a representation of how the car crash went down)

https://youtube.com/watch?v=4oHFpZDwvkU

Discord! I'm howling at the moon! And sleeping in the middle of a summer afternoon...

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • Ian's Corner - My personal review blog
^And that's how Squidward wound up as Sharptooth dinner. Poor guy.

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
Chomper: Seriously?!

“The Past is Gone..” -Dream On, Aerosmith

HotelValleyfornia

• Shark took my leg, brah!
  • Member+
  • Petrie