The Gang of Five
Howdy, everyone!

The member joining awards for 2019, 2020, and 2021 have been posted. We admins would like to thank each and every one of you who have made the forum their home over these years. It is because of people like you that the forum is the welcoming place that it is. :)

The forum supporter awards for those who maintained the forum on Patreon in 2023 will also be up shortly. Again, thank you all for what you do to keep our little corner of the Internet online!

Actually...

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Be my lover, Littlefoot. <3
    • View Profile
Actually... he inherited a skin cloaking device from the rainbow faces for his chameleon abilities. :rainbowThinking

Speaking of the rainbow faces, they are still alive and spying on humanity as we know it.

Discord! I'm howling at the moon! And sleeping in the middle of a summer afternoon...

RainbowFaceProtege

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
:rainbowwave

The Stone of Cold Fire was just an ordinary flying rock.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2024, 02:40:28 PM by RainbowFaceProtege »

Sneak

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Actually, it was dumb old flying rock.  :cerasmug

Topps' two horns are actually fake, that's why Cera doesn't have them.  :screechconfused

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Actually... Topps' horns are real, but Cera had a freak DNA mutation! :ceramad

Chomper is having friends for dinner.

Discord! I'm howling at the moon! And sleeping in the middle of a summer afternoon...

Sneak

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
actually... This time, he brought them for breakfast.  :ChomperYummy

Doc got his scar while chasing baby sharptooth through spiked bushes.

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Actually... Doc got his scar from some other sharptooth that was related to the original Sharptooth from the first movie. If Doc ever claims his tale of grandeur that he fought original Sharptooth and lived to tell the tale, he's lying!

Spike has a long lost cousin somewhere out there. :^^spike

Sneak

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Yes, he has! :D
But there's a thing... His cousin is lost inside Sharptooth's belly...  :SharptoothAmused  :duckysad

Ali is not Littlefoot's cousin. Actually, she is his sister.  :bronGoodJob  :bronGoodJob

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Actually... Ali is Rhett's sister! :opetrie :RhettAli

Berry Valley is safe from sharpteeth because the berries grown there are poisonous to them and used as weapons against them!

Sneak

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Actually... Berries are indeed poisonous for sharpteeth, but Yellowbellies are too dumb to use them as weapons. They simple eat them sooooooo much so they become poisonous as well, so sharpteeth don't eat the former if they reached the valley.

Elsie tried to ask Grandpa for a date, but was beaten by Grandma.  :yum

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Actually... Grandpa was the one who asked Elsie for a date, and when Grandpa was beaten by Grandma, it was meant literally. :duckyworried

Ducky will one day rule the Great Valley with an iron fist. :smucky :rhett_ohno

Sneak

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Actually, Threehorns will finally team up with Longnecks and won't let it happen. A Big Mouth won't be a ruler!!!   :longneckBRUH :ToppsGrumpy

Red Claw's scar is a fake. He painted it to look scarier.  :RedclawTerrified

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Actually... Red Claw's scar is a fake, and is painted, alright! Painted by the dried up juices of red fruit that Yellowbellies have thrown at him!
:redclawscared

Doc wasn't trying to kill Chomper in one TV episode, it was just a friendly game of "Catch the Baby Sharptooth." :ChomperOhNo

Sneak

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Actually... You're right!  :ChomperPOG
...though second part of this game involves 'how far can you launch baby sharptooth over the great stone wall"...  :DocSerious :ChomperOhhh

Ducky is adopted too. Mama and Papa Swimmer found her abandoned egg and took it.

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Actually... Ducky was indeed adopted! However, her egg wasn't abandoned! Mama and Papa Swimmer had to slam dunk the egg stealers Ozzy and Strut down a cliff in order to save her from beating eaten! :sducky

What happened to Petrie's clones from the first movie? Petrie was Pterano's favorite and so he kidnapped the others at the mercy of Sierra and Rinkus!
:PteranoPlotting