The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Why do people obsess about zombies?

Hypno

• GoF's resident deleted scenes nerd
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • LBT wiki admin userpage
They wanna kill ma cats!? Get the rifle :lol
Growing up I was a big LBT fan and had seen all movies and TV series episodes. On the forum, I was formerly known as Hypnobrai until Nov 11, 2017.

In recent years, I have gained an interest in the production of The Land Before Time, particularly the deleted scenes of the original film. New discoveries have been made in the last few years and continue to be made, so I feel that it is a good time to contribute.

I have always loved sharpteeth more than any other creatures in the franchise, especially the fourteenth film's Carnotaurus, the fifth film's Sharptooth, and especially the original Sharptooth.

I am a former administrator of the LBT wiki, having been active from 2017 to 2019.

(I'm a runner-up for the Appreciated Member 2017 award.)

ADFan185

• Ducky
    • View Profile
To me they're fascinating creatures they have been in ton of movies and tv shows.

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Zombies are one of the most ridiculous creations of the human mind...  <_<
Inactive, probably forever.

ADFan185

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I still love them tho they're my favorite horror movies.

Flathead770

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Both Malte and Action9000 brought up what I believe the best reason as to why zombies are so big. To me, the idea of a zombie apocalypse let's people imagine themselves in a almost identical world without any complicated structure or mundane work routine, like an escape from your current problems to think "what if?". I don't take it to heart but I've joked around with my co-workers numerous times when bored at work with the scenario of a zombie apocalypse starting at the very moment. What would we initially do? What are short term and long term plans? It can be fun to come up with how things can play out. It does also allow for the idea of taking out humans without the associated guilt while banding up with your group of friends.

I've actually had the random chance of talking to a nurse about zombies and how he has had a lot of people ask if zombies could actually happen. His response was definitively no as once a body first becomes "dead" rigamortis sets in fast and muscle tissue fuses to the bone so a zombie wouldn't be able to even get back up.

ADFan185

• Ducky
    • View Profile
People think that a zombie apocalypse could happen for some reason. And I doubt it will happen ever