The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Asking LBT production crew members for information

Hypno · 358 · 47210

Hypno

• GoF's resident deleted scenes nerd
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • LBT wiki admin userpage
Oh okay. I was looking at other cut scenes in animated films like All Dogs and The Black Cauldron. TBC was cut way worse than LBT and All Dogs from what I've seen. Chunks of music is cut (like The Army of the Dead scene that was going to be much more graphic) and is badly done. Stuff even had to quickly get reanimated and that made the cut version even worse. I think LBT did so much better with cutting than TBC.
Growing up I was a big LBT fan and had seen all movies and TV series episodes. On the forum, I was formerly known as Hypnobrai until Nov 11, 2017.

In recent years, I have gained an interest in the production of The Land Before Time, particularly the deleted scenes of the original film. New discoveries have been made in the last few years and continue to be made, so I feel that it is a good time to contribute.

I have always loved sharpteeth more than any other creatures in the franchise, especially the fourteenth film's Carnotaurus, the fifth film's Sharptooth, and especially the original Sharptooth.

I am a former administrator of the LBT wiki, having been active from 2017 to 2019.

(I'm a runner-up for the Appreciated Member 2017 award.)

Sneak

• Guiding lights
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Welcoming darkness
    • View Profile
    • Submachine series
Quote from: Hypnobrai,Jun 28 2017 on  04:28 PM
What? But you wanted another message, but now when Petrie says that we don't need another answer you change your mind :crazy
wanted to say exactly this in morning.  :rolleyes:
6/14
0/26

--------------------------

ask me thread: http://www.gangoffive.net/index.php?topic=15601
my personal thread: http://www.gangoffive.net/index.php?topic=15412

Sovereign

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Yeah, I heard there were a lot of problems with the production of the Black Cauldron and it really shows in the film. I've never really liked it but it's nice to know that there are films that are as badly handled in terms of cuts as LBT or Bambi. (There was 30 minutes cut off from Bambi because of financial problems :(petrie ) This is a bit off-topic though.   :p

Hypno

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Hmm, no response yet? :(petrie
Growing up I was a big LBT fan and had seen all movies and TV series episodes. On the forum, I was formerly known as Hypnobrai until Nov 11, 2017.

In recent years, I have gained an interest in the production of The Land Before Time, particularly the deleted scenes of the original film. New discoveries have been made in the last few years and continue to be made, so I feel that it is a good time to contribute.

I have always loved sharpteeth more than any other creatures in the franchise, especially the fourteenth film's Carnotaurus, the fifth film's Sharptooth, and especially the original Sharptooth.

I am a former administrator of the LBT wiki, having been active from 2017 to 2019.

Sovereign

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Nope.  :( Should we give Pudleiner more time or should we start preparing to contact Zondag (or someone else you might have in mind)?

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I guess so, no need to hurry :)
Inactive, probably forever.

Sneak

• Guiding lights
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Welcoming darkness
    • View Profile
    • Submachine series

ADFan185

• Ducky
    • View Profile
He's busy with his life right now so it's no biggie If he doesn't answer

Sovereign

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Even if he does answer later on (he very well might), I think it wouldn't hurt if we started to prepare the next letter (and who writes it)?

Coyote_A

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facebook.com/CoyoteMao
I see no point in not trying to reach as many people as possible.

ADFan185

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Well we want more answers here so if you say so let's do it

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Give him more time no need to rush
He's busy with his life right now so it's no biggie If he doesn't answer
Well we want more answers here so if you say so let's do it
Fucking learn to stop spaming, dude. One answer is enough! If you can't learn to limit yourself and your thoughts to just one answer, you'll be gone from here soon, that much I promise you! Your fetish to reply with these empty, contentless one-liner posts is sickening and my patience has officially run out with you!  :rolleyes

Hypno

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Alright, everyone calm down for a moment. Yes, he might be annoying but using strong language is not how to tell him to stop.

Okay, about Pudleiner.
I think he might have been taking a break to do something today, as it WAS Canada Day yesterday, and he is Canadian. Maybe he didn't want to reply because he had a lot of things planned? Maybe, he's Canadian like me and Action9000.

Sovereign

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
That may very well be, Hypnobrai, but I don't think having multiple contacts at once would hurt.  ;) Is there someone else who'd like to write the next message?  :)

Fucking learn to stop spaming, dude. One answer is enough! If you can't learn to limit yourself and your thoughts to just one answer, you'll be gone from here soon, that much I promise you! Your fetish to reply with these empty, contentless one-liner posts is sickening and my patience has officially run out with you! dino_roll-eyes.gif

I don't disagree with this outburst but the wording was a bit unnecessarily strong. Even then, ADFans's countless answers are getting rather surreal.  :neutral

Sneak

• Guiding lights
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Welcoming darkness
    • View Profile
    • Submachine series
Wow, I didn't think Ducky will crack first, with these strong words.  :oops

Ok, let's calm down here.

Edit:
ontop:
Let's no talk about "awww. why he still didn't respond?" until next weeks, for example, ok?

Patience is virtue.

[size0](I hope guys from different forum won't see this. Or they would laught at my words... XD)
6/14
0/26

--------------------------

ask me thread: http://www.gangoffive.net/index.php?topic=15601
my personal thread: http://www.gangoffive.net/index.php?topic=15412

Sovereign

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Of course we aren't giving up on Pudleiner, I'm just saying that it wouldn't hurt to contact another person while we wait for Mark's answer. If someone else isn't willing to write the message to Zondag, I'd be willing to do that also.   ;)

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Wow, I didn't think Ducky will crack first, with these strong words.  dino_oops.gif
The time of sugarcoating if officially over for me. Either he changes or he has to go... don't you agree, Snik?

ontopic: I don't know what's the best approach there. Maybe give Pudleiner until the 4th?

Hypno

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I'd say if we get no response by the end of tomorrow I'll be giving up on him. We can make a new topic for Zondag.

Sovereign

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Do we even have to? If the admins are up to it, they can change this topic's name to something like Asking the Animators of the Land Before Time about the deleted scenes or something like that. We can make a new topic as well, though.