The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Countdown

lbt/cty_lover · 10039 · 526151

Hypno

• GoF's resident deleted scenes nerd
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • LBT wiki admin userpage
Who will get 666 though :p

Growing up I was a big LBT fan and had seen all movies and TV series episodes. On the forum, I was formerly known as Hypnobrai until Nov 11, 2017.

In recent years, I have gained an interest in the production of The Land Before Time, particularly the deleted scenes of the original film. New discoveries have been made in the last few years and continue to be made, so I feel that it is a good time to contribute.

I have always loved sharpteeth more than any other creatures in the franchise, especially the fourteenth film's Carnotaurus, the fifth film's Sharptooth, and especially the original Sharptooth.

I am a former administrator of the LBT wiki, having been active from 2017 to 2019.

(I'm a runner-up for the Appreciated Member 2017 award.)

Flathead770

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I hope I'll be around to see it, considering this topic started in 2009 and we're only at mid-6000s.

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I think when I bumped it ages ago it was still at 9000 something :p We'll get there...

Inactive, probably forever.

Flathead770

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Yea I just took a look, it died out pretty fast initially and you bumped it after about 3 years in 2013. So that's about 3000 posts in the last 4 years.

[EDIT] I was curious to see how this topic has done over the years so I did a graph. 2017 is looking pretty impressive so far considering we're only half done the year.

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Did you just seriously count all messages here?  :lol

Flathead770

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Come on now, I'm not that crazy. I just took the difference between the first and last post of each year. It only took maybe 15 minutes to do.
[EDIT]If you even look closely, the y-axis is titled "Delta (the triangle, which means 'change in') Count"

Hypno

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
There were also some errors like skipping numbers or multiple people saying the same number a few times. Anyone wanna correct it? :p

Growing up I was a big LBT fan and had seen all movies and TV series episodes. On the forum, I was formerly known as Hypnobrai until Nov 11, 2017.

In recent years, I have gained an interest in the production of The Land Before Time, particularly the deleted scenes of the original film. New discoveries have been made in the last few years and continue to be made, so I feel that it is a good time to contribute.

I have always loved sharpteeth more than any other creatures in the franchise, especially the fourteenth film's Carnotaurus, the fifth film's Sharptooth, and especially the original Sharptooth.

I am a former administrator of the LBT wiki, having been active from 2017 to 2019.

Hypno

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
There were also some errors like skipping numbers or multiple people saying the same number a few times. Anyone wanna correct it? :p

AGH Posted twice!

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
You HAD to doublepost there :lol That's what you get for talking about it. Talk about it and it will happen, haha :lol:

Anyways...

Sovereign

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Thank you Flathead for making the graph!  :wow I'm happy to see that we're doing so well this year in making progress with the countdown!

Hypno

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Seems like it started to get messed up on the second page.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile

Neat to see a graph, thanks for that.

Hypno

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile

Flathead770

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I'm hoping we can break 2,000 for this year. I might continue to update the graph after each year as well to get a visual representation of the progress. I just have to make sure I stay active.

Sovereign

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
That's a good idea to do! Let's break that 2,000!  :yes

Hypno

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Also, we have to fix the countdown as well, it got messed up a few times. Page 1 should start at 10,000, 2 at 9,980, 3 at 9,960, and so on. But we need to find out what the number should be at by page 167 and then add some to it.