The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Kaiju RP

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
Since we have a certain number of people interested in the making of a giant monsters RP, further discussions on the project will go here.  Here, we can discuss about rules, guidelines, and later our character/monster creations.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Anything you'd like to discuss first?

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
First, it's to fine-tune how the RP's gonna be played.  Either close to the 70s Hanna Barbara TV version of Godzilla, like you mentioned, or like the Godzilla 2nd & 3rd movie series, or similar to Ultra Galaxy, like I mentioned, or some kind of mix, or something else entirely.  Here's a list of questions to discuss answers for.

Toony or Realistic?
Communications between kaiju & people?
Other races beside humans, kaiju, & aliens?
Technology?

This list can be modified for more questions.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I've not heard of Ultra Galaxy.  I have heard that Godzilla also made appearances in some Japanese only tv series called Zone Fighter.   I think it's about a human who can change into a giant robot or something like that.  I've only read a slight amount about it and seen some clips on youtube.  I think Godzilla is an ally of Zone Fighter and lives in a cave, or something like that.

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
I remember a few clips of Zone Fighter.  It had the same kind of Godzilla from the last two movies of the first series.  You were thinking more along the line of that and/or the HB cartoon?

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
More depends on you, and others, want to do.