The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Tell us something about yourself!

action9000 · 2436 · 154384

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I'm a beginner at installing tile.  I've helped with a tile floor, and I am now helping with a kitchen backsplash.  If that goes well, a fireplace could be next :smile.

I've also started cross-stitching again after not doing any for a couple of years.

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Can You Love Me Despite The Cracks?
    • View Profile
I prefer super heroes like Hulk, Cat Woman, and Ghost Rider. :)

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile

Pangaea

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Contemplator of Deep Time
    • View Profile
Here's a random one: whenever I go grocery shopping (except sometimes when I'm just dashing in to get a few specific items), I always turn right as I enter the store and circle it counterclockwise. :confused My best explanation is that I am simply a creature of habit. :p

Pronounced "pan-JEE-uh". Spelled with three A's. Represented by a Lystrosaurus.

Valeron

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Hey, this seems like an awesome place to get to know people. So I think I'll share a bit about myself as well.

I'm a lover of math. I mean, I LOVE math. I will work on mathematics for hours if I'm in the right mood.

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
That sounds like my Dad :lol
He too loves math. Unfortunately I did not inherit that love (at least not for the level of mathematics which they teach in senior grade over here), but his patient explaining and private math lessons sure helped me to pass back then :)
Err... just in case somebody didn't notice so far, my passion is history :smile

Valeron

• Chomper
    • View Profile
I went to a furry convention last weekend, and it was a blast. I can't remember the last time I had that much fun.

Pangaea

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I'm terrible at doing math in my head. I've likened it to writing equations in the sand at the tideline of a beach: before I've reached the end of the equation, the waves have erased the earlier parts. :rolleyes It's a real shame; if I had a better grasp of mathematics, I might have been able to pursue a scientific career. :(

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
It was a car accident that got me interested in dream interpretation :blink:.  Seriously, this really happened.  I had a dream about getting in a car accident EXACTLY a month before it happened.  

That's not the strange part, though.  In my dream, the wreck happened at the exact same time of day/night, same intersection, same make of my vehicle and the other vehicle involved, same accident pattern, and same damage to both vehicles :wow.

Too bad I didn't know back then these kinds of dreams really are warnings :neutral.

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
As an infant I had to have a heart valve removed, and as a result I now have a scar running from one side of my body to the other in a straight line! I know it's not technically a birth mark, but I count it as one anyway. :DD

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I don't watch a whole lot of TV, or even movies for that matter :p.

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
I have been told that I am unusually strong for my size.

I cannot whistle.

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

Valeron

• Chomper
    • View Profile
I am extremely psyched right now about the awesomeness of WATER!!!

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
If the high school my mom works at reaches the state championship game in football, I 'm going to it! :)  Thety play in the semifinals this Saturday..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Nimrod

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.landbeforetimefreak.npage.de
I like maths too. Well, more or less :p Doing any sorts of sport or dancing, (playing any sort of instrument), are my favourite hobbies :)

Valeron

• Chomper
    • View Profile
I love plushies.

In fact, I have... a sperm cell plushie, three kissing disease plushies, and a Tux the Linux Penguin plushie. And I plan on getting my mate a plushie of me and myself a plushie of my mate. Because he loves plushies, too.

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
More then once, I have been told that I have a pretty good poker face, to a fault.

Pangaea

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I have a habit of accidentally writing or typing the letter “g” instead of “d” when I'm trying to write or type the word “kind”. :confused

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
^Somewhat related, but I would always have a hard time in writing, differentiating the "q" and "g" and "b" and "d". It was when I was in middle school that this issue didn't exist very much.