The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Hello again

hiddenwolfxx

• Ruby
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/MajesticWolfsx
Hello everyone! I registered here quite a while ago ( back when I was 15! ) Now I'm 18 ( and soon to be 19 within just a few months  :DD ) I kind of fell back into the LBT fandom and I'm glad to have found this place again. Especially with it still active and kicking too! You can call me Wolf, Wolfy, etc. I'll be re-editing an old fanfic of mine and posting around the forum!

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
It is nice to meet you!  :wave I am relatively new here, only joining in August of last year, but it is always nice to see a member return.

Go ahead and check out my fanfictions, The Seven Hunters, Songs of the Hunters, and Menders Tale.

Blitz

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Welcome back! So good of you to return to the fold.  :smile

jansenov

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I remember you! You joined the forum not long after I did. Have fun and take care :yes

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Great to have you back.  Lots of threads for you to look over and post to.  & lots of folks for you to meet on here.  

Do you have a favorite movie or character?  Seen any movies recently that you really enjoyed?

bushwacked

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/Bushwackedboy?feature=mhee
Welcome back, wolfy  :p See you around the forum!

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Hello:
 I hope you'll be able to be more active now, so you'll have the chance to meet all the people that is around this forum :DD .

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Welcome and welcome back! :D
Inactive, probably forever.

hiddenwolfxx

• Ruby
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/MajesticWolfsx
Sorry about the late reply guys. I've had work the last couple of days and didn't have any time to respond D: Anyways, thanks for all the warm welcomes back! I'll be posting more frequently when I have the free time! For now, I hope to see you guy around the forum  :DD

@kor - My favorite movie overall? That's really hard to say. But if I had to choose, it would be The Lion King and Two Brothers. My favorite character of all time has to be Sesshomaru from Inuyasha. And I rented Frozen, The Lone Ranger & Prisoners the other day and finally got around to watching them. They were all fantastic!

Pterano

• The Fabulous Fearsome Flyer
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I joined a few months after you did, and while I can't say I remember you, welcome back with us all the same, as I'd like to extend my greetings. :smile

(runner up)
(runner up)
---------------------------------------------------

Poster of the Gang of Five's 400,000th post

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
welcome back hiddenwolf! glad to have you back.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

bestariana1girl

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Welcome!!! It's okay, I have been insanely busy! We all need a little time to do outside things. Sometimes I can't be on for a while but Im definitely not leaving and can't wait for the awards this summer!!
8 years with TGOF :yum