The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Insane Crossover Concept Thread

Ptyra

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • http://z8.invisionfree.com/The_Valley/index.php?
Quote from: Belmont2500,Feb 26 2012 on  09:07 AM
@Pytra - A Doctor Who/LBT crossover would be extremely epic.
Especially since it really sort of works!

I've been sleeping on it more, and had an idea that the LBT world is actually an alternate dimension in and of itself, and the Doctor and his companion are trapped there (much like Doctor Whooves in Equestria). And the Doctor is trying to figure out how to get back to his own, all the while causing all sorts of "miracles" with the TARDIS, which they know as the Stone of Cold Fire. And there it gained a few more little jingles, such as having the appearance of blowing up and beaming people to it.

I'd make a joke about them having a tendency to break into song, but I guess I'll change moments like "Beyond the Mysterious Beyond" into them actually talking about it.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
That is one theory I read about Dr Whooves.  I've read others.  One is there are regular ponies who have that cutie mark.  Another theory I read is there is a Gallifrey in the MLP:FIM universe and the Galifrians all look like normal Equistirian ponies.  With the doctor regenerating into various types of ponies, not always into an earth pony.  
So a Dr Who & LBt could take any number of explanations.  

-----------

LBT & MLP:FIM : Some magic mishap, or some other explanation.  

Blais_13

• Spike
    • View Profile
The Land Before Time:The call of Cthulhu      :smile

Don't fall asleep!Maybe,you will never wake up.
This time nightmares came true.

Chomper98

• Grand Admiral
  • Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Quote from: Kor,Jul 12 2010 on  08:52 AM
Calvin & Hobbes & LBT
You just made my day, how about Jurassic Park+Land Before Time, though to them it would probably be Jurassic Prison  :lol

Belmont2500

• Yet another wordsmith
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: Blais_13,May 6 2012 on  06:24 AM
The Land Before Time:The call of Cthulhu      :smile

Don't fall asleep!Maybe,you will never wake up.
This time nightmares came true.

If that ever happens, I'll be the one of the first to see it.

Highlander and The Land Before Time

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile

Belmont2500

• Yet another wordsmith
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Land Before Time meets White Fang(1993 TV series).

Chomper98

• Grand Admiral
  • Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Spore+Land Before Time!

Littlefoot and his friends find a monolith(a big black domino-like object with a hole in the top that turns animals to sapiens for those who aren't familiar with the game.) The Grox find them, and experiment on them, but my main race rescues them, and they explore the Galaxy and defeat the grox.

Fyn16

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
For a crossover, I once rewrote The Land Before Time VII on this premise: the USS Enterprise is tasked with bringing a group of paleontologists back in time (since everyone knows the Enterprise is capable of that) to observe dinosaurs. The only way to do this without violating the prime directive, of course, is to go down looking like dinosaurs. Hilarity ensues when Kirk and Uhura are sent down to earth as Rainbow Faces, trying to monitor Littlefoot and his friends. Obviously Kirk narrowly avoids giving away their true identities, thanks to Uhura's swift actions on several occasions. In all, I just wanted to write a funny "behind the scenes" story about the Rainbow Faces and their origins, and Star Trek just seemed like the... logical crossover. Unfortunately, the manuscript has long since been destroyed. Sorry

Blais_13

• Spike
    • View Profile
The Land Before Time Vs Predator
Littlefoot you have three red points on your head!

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
Deus Ex and Land Before Time!

The Gang of Five living in a Great Valley that's now a dirty cyberpunk city? This oughta be good!

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Gi Joe and LBT

Can the Joes help the inhabitants of the great valley against the combined forces of Cobra and the sharpteeth and Fast biters they control, or agree to work with them?

Chomper98

• Grand Admiral
  • Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Not really a crossover, but insane, allied and central power troops get somehow transported to the dinosaur age during the battle of the somme, and are forced to work together to survive, of course until they find the great valley, but unfortunatley, the other nations find this world and use as a new way to wage war and start an empire. This is the most insane crossover idea I've got.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
He-Man and LBT

Will He-man & the others be able to protect the great valley from skeletor?  Will anyone be able to tell that prince adam and he-man are the same person?

Drake

• Ducky
    • View Profile
LBT and Jojo's Bizarre Adventure.

A villain with a time-rewinding Stand rewinds time, placing several Jojos from various times/timelines into the great valley, along with a stand arrow.

Littlefoot and the gang end up coming into contact with the arrow and gain Stands of their own, joining up with the Jojos to stop the villains and their army of sharpteeth with bizarre physic superpowers. (Oh, and maybe some vampire sharpteeth just to mix things up. :lol )

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Land of the Lost (74 version) & LBT

While using the crystal table to try to find the right combination of crystals to get a successful time doorway back to their own world and time the marshals are surprised by sleestak and the only way out is through the time portal into what looks like a hospital jungle not to unlike the outside & instead find themselves in what they find later to be the Great Valley.

Will the Marshals stay in this more pleasant place? How will they react to dinosaurs who can talk English?  Will they try to go back to the land of the lost & what of the sleestak they ran from?

crazedwriter

• Chomper
    • View Profile
    • http://crazedwriter.lbbhost.com/index.html
LBT meets Downton Abbey. Cera, trapped in a time warp finds herself in post-WWI Yorkshire. She wisely advises Lady Edith Crawley to "Come on, find a nice guy, marry him, and one-up you sister!" What would the dowager countess' witty response be to that? :lol

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Power Rangers & Mlp:fim

When Nightmare Moon is freed from her imprisonment on the moon in Canterlot Princess Celestia has to pick 6 teenage ponies with attitude to help save Equestria.  With Spike being the go between between them since they don't all live in Canterlot.

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
Keith Laumer's Bolo meets LBT.

A futuristic AI equipped superheavy tank befriends the Gang of Five?

------------------

Keith Laumer's Bolo meets MLP:FiM.

Celestia sends a futuristic AI equipped superheavy tank to learn the value of friendship.

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
MMO's and lbt

When the gang starts playing mmo's and wind up on different factions will this cause friction in their friendship?  Will one of them want to play rather then eat or sleep?  What will happen next?