The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Littlefoot give Ducky a boost up

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Funny role reversal, as normaly Petrie rides on Littlefoot's head, and Ducky rides on Spike.

jansenov

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
What came before, the owner of the fruit or the children taking it? Guess we have our answer.

(I wonder if anyone didn't steal any fruit from the neighbour in his childhood)

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
^ I know that I certainly did.  Although my grandfather didn't mind us children taking a few apples.

Cera (thinking):  "Doesn't it hurt Littlefoot's neck to have Ducky sitting up there?"

Go ahead and check out my fanfictions, The Seven Hunters, Songs of the Hunters, and Menders Tale.

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Ducky: "I am very tall, yes I am, hehehe."
Inactive, probably forever.

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
After Petrie's unfortunate accident on Littlefoot, the little sauropod soon had a new companion on his flat head.

Go ahead and check out my fanfictions, The Seven Hunters, Songs of the Hunters, and Menders Tale.

The Anonymous Person

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • Guess who back? Back again?
    • View Profile
^continuation:

(Two days following this caption, in a private conversation)

Petrie: --and, uh, Littlefoot? Me still sorry for what me did to you few days ago. If me not had to poo-poo so bad--

Littlefoot: Don't worry, Petrie, I forgave you for that a long time ago. Though I wish the stench would've left me sooner...