The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Medal of Honor

Spartanguy88

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I'm sure some of you have heard by now, but there's a new Medal of Honor game coming out on October 15th of this year. Not only that, but instead of World War 2, it's set in modern day Afghanistan.

I think it's about time they set their series in the modern setting like how the Call of Duty and Battlefield series have done.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qY3NOy1CVhg...h%2Bdiv-1r-2-HM

2007excalibur2007

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
This is gonna be BETTER than MW2 and BF:BC2 combined. It's gonna be KICKASS.

Pikkutassu

• Spike
    • View Profile
Looks like it's going to be another generic shoot em up... Red Orchestra 2 is a lot more promising.

Belmont2500

• Yet another wordsmith
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
its no longer Medal Of Honor, now its Modern Warfare apprantly, which sucks, eh it should still be good though.

Spartanguy88

• Ducky
    • View Profile
From what I've heard you play as multiple soldiers. I think there's three you play as.

One is a U.S. Army Ranger deployed for the "Big Military" operations.

The second is a Tier 1 operator. From what I know, these guys are selected from the best Rangers and Navy SEALS. They are shrouded in secrecy and sent in for undercover ops like: Sabotage, hostage rescue, recon, etc...

EDIT:
Last one if I remember correctly is an Apache helicopter pilot. In the trailers they show the player in one of those.