The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Dark Clouds Over Sinnoh

Serris · 7 · 1113

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
Okay, this is ported over from Bulbagarden and I have no idea how many people are interested but I really want to try my hand at making another RP here.

And avoid massive frustration at how it seems that no one at Bulbagarden seems to recognize nor care about my RPs

----------------------------------

Storyline:
Silph Co. has been working on an advanced PokÈmon drug that enhances their speed, strength and stamina. Unfortunately, just before safety tests were undertaken, the entire batch was stolen by Team Galactic and spirited away to their headquarters in Sinnoh. Unfortunately, the plane carrying the chemical crashed on Mt. Coronet, releasing the toxic gas which has spread over Sinnoh.

The drug not only affected pokemon but Humans as well! Now with a horde of violent zombies overrunning Sinnoh, a group of survivors has only once choice: escape Sinnoh by any means necessary.  

The Zombies

They can move like a living Human/PokÈmon. Further complicating matters is that the Human zombies retain their full intelligence and are capable of speech.

PokÈmon zombies can use their attacks

They are not contagious.

They can be killed like normal Humans but they will eventually get back up and healed after about a few hours. Destroying their head or seriously mutilating their body (crushing them, burning them) permanently kills them. They can regrow limbs as well.

They are totally immune to poisons of any sort.

They cannot feel any sort of pain.

They lack any sort of color. Their skin and eyes are the color of wood ash.

The Rules:
  • No godmoding
  • No "character-jacking" (taking control of other's characters without their permission)
  • Please be reasonable with your battles. You are not invulnerable.
  • Keep things to a PG-13 level
  • A little bit of gore is okay
  • Swearing is okay but please do not "Cluster F-bomb" the place
  • Please limit 1 line posts
  • Firearms are permissible but you cannot start with them unless the user is someone who would reasonably have one (soldier, hunter, criminal, etc.)
  • I am only allowing 6 people to start with firearms.
  • No Legendaries

Name:
Self-explanatory
Appearance: Self-explanatory (Again about four sentences will do)
History: Self-explanatory (5 or so sentences will do)
Weaponry/Equipment: self explanatory.
PokÈmon (3 max):
Species <Gender> (Moveset, 4 max) – Other data if desired

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Sounds like fun Serris I might give it a shot.. i'll be a human..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
Serris, this sounds unbelievably awesome! I am definitely taking part in this.

Just out of curiosity, is it only OC's, or will FC's be allowed, because I can certainly play as Ash if required.

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I am willing to allow FCs.

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
Cool, then I will play as Ash. Another question, I probably should have asked in my first post. How long has it been since the Anime timeline? I just want to get a good idea of how old Ash would be in this time frame.

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I try to keep my PokÈmon characters late teens at earliest.

The timeline I am using points out that Ash done with the Sinnoh league which makes him ~18 years old by my calculations.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Hmm. I will name my character Jinnah
 He is 17 years old has brown hair blue eyes and keeps a number of rare large pokemon..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these: