The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Rinkus & Jared rp

Jrd89 · 24 · 3397

Jrd89

• Petrie
    • View Profile
I thought of a few "first impressions"

I'm wondering how I would meet Rinkus, and Pterano & Sierra.

Here's how i'd feel at first:

For Rinkus: I'd be shy at first, but very happy. I know he wouldn't hurt me (a very shy innocent fellow rhamphorhynchus). And I know he'd be a great friend.

For Pterano: I'd be very nervous and shaky. *GULPH!* I would definitely hold and fidget with my tail and my legs would be shaking all over.  :unsure: I'd be a little scared, too (In front of a powerful flyer like him).

For Sierra: I'd stay far away from him. He'd be mean, nasty and threaten to kill me.

What do you think?

and would anyone else like to join in?

bushwacked

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/Bushwackedboy?feature=mhee
I think my lazy character and Rinkus would probably be able to get along, seeing as how Rinkus doesn't look like he gets much exercise either...

I'd be quite respectful towards Pterano, since he's quite charismatic.

As for Sierra, I'd like talking to him, but I'd be ready to run (or fly) away at any time :o

Jrd89

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Right. :yes  You know I would really deeply respect Pterano, too.

And I would keep my distance from Sierra.  I wouldn't want him to get mad and tear deep into my skin with his claws and have me bleeding everywhere. But I would still talk to him. (I'd be prepared to fly for my life, too at any time)

I'd get along with Rinkus the best. (now that you mention it, i'm kinda lazy, too)  ;)

Jrd89

• Petrie
    • View Profile
hey bushwacked: Nice new avatar of our pink friend Rinkus  :D

I know what he said in that pose  :D

"Maybe we could leave our guest here, and be on our way, yes?"

He looks happy and friendly in that pose. Now that I like.  :yes

Hmm. It doesn't look like anyone else wants to join in this rp right now.  <_<

It's still just Pterano, Sierra, and the rhamphorhynchus trio (Rinkus, me, and Luke)

*I'm so eager to get this fun story started*  :)