The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Ask Ducky123, if you want :)

Ducky123 · 224 · 22196

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Tough question :lol:

Well, my favourite food is bread dumpling (though I do enjoy the potato ones as well). My grandma got us a 'Thermomix' (not sure if you call it that in English as well), they do taste even better if they're made by it :DD
Least favourite food... Well, there are a LOT of things I don't eat because I don't like how they taste. Among these are cheese (except parmesan), a wide variation of vegetables and the 'yellow of the egg' just to name a few.
Inactive, probably forever.

StrutEggStealer

• Professional Veggie-Eater
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I love your banners you chose, especially the one of DUcky flipping out :DD

Okay question time! What is your attitude on humanizations? (LBT or whatever genre)
"Not all who wander are lost"
J. R. R. Tolkein

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I wanted to have Ducky banners anyway, the question was (specially speaking of the Friedly Member banner): Which one to choose? In the end, I decided to choose rather close shots of Ducky so one would see them better (since the banners are fairly small). RP one has to picked though... I have to wait till Nahla chooses hers.

Okay, to answer your question: My attitude towards them depends on the situation, really. I can't announce an overall statement but I tend to not liking them much.

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Of the numerous LBT sequels that have been created, which of them is your favorite and least favorite?

Go ahead and check out my fanfictions, The Seven Hunters, Songs of the Hunters, and Menders Tale.

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Glad you ask :D

(The original would be my favourite of all movies of course ;))
My favourite sequel would be LBT 8: The Big Freeze. I know I'm quite alone with this choice but I do have a few reasons for why I actually adore this sequel most.
Well, one point should be fairly obvious: It's about Ducky (and Spike) :DD
THis was probably the first movie I got and it had been my favourite (and by far most watched) LBT movie in my childhood. Many describe The BiG Freeze as 'boring' but I can't agree on that... While the action isn't as good as great as in other sequels, this movie is simply amazing for reasons I can't quite name... It's just like it is.. And I like it like it is :) The snow is a cool thing btw and there are quite a few emotional scenes and very good songs :smile
The sequel I like least would be LBT 13 for obvious reasons. More than the half of people on here would pick this movie mainly due to the annoying way the Yellowbellies acted (and to be honest, the way they look like, seriously, this is a dinosaur movie  :slap ). The plot was just dump at some parts and the animation is worse than in the previous two sequels.

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I have noticed that many games in the Party Room (namely, the LBT trivia games) have had very limited participation in recent months.  This observation along with our recent exchange concerning the Crypto game has inspired me to ask:

What are your favorite games in the Party Room and are there any games in particular that you feel don't receive enough attention?

Go ahead and check out my fanfictions, The Seven Hunters, Songs of the Hunters, and Menders Tale.

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Do you know the muffin man?

(Thats my running joke now :lol)

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Is it something to eat? :lol

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
If you could visit any country in the world which one would it be?

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Any island of the Carribean area :lol: Hawaii would be nice as well.. wanna see Kilauea live in action some day :yes

Sleeping-force's-inside

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Why are you the only one to comment on my story? xD

Naw, forget that one...

If you had to kill/sacrafice to certain dead one member of the Gang, who would that be? :o

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I'd rather sacrifice myself than any member of the Gang  :blink:

Well, I could ask you why you don't review my fic but nah :DD Hey, I'm always looking forward to reading any LBT fic if it's not too bad :p I know how annoying it is to get no feedback at all hence I DO give feedback whereever I can (and besides I wouldn't mind adding the 'Feedback Award of 2014' to my collection as well :angel)

StrutEggStealer

• Professional Veggie-Eater
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
How was your holiday? Lol you don't have to answer this, just a random thought I had X3

What is your favorite situation / circumstance to write / draw about? Dinosaurs or otherwise.
"Not all who wander are lost"
J. R. R. Tolkein

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Sorry for the late reply, didn't see your question until now :p

My holidays are not yet over but I can already tell they've been great.

I'm really excited to answer that one :DD
Writing: I love writing love scenes (kept in an appropriate, T-rated, setting of course). Just some random dialogue is also nice because, mostly, I come up with great ideas as I write them. The most difficult kind of situations are fights. I haven't used this too much in my fics yet though, when I was writing yesterday, I wrote such a dark bit (a rather brutal fight) that I had to ask people whether I should do it the dark way or leave out the descriptive and violent parts... I was amazed how... well it came out and I can't wait to upload that chapter (only 20 other to upload first meh :p)
While I'm at it, I'll publish my second fic on Monday, the Prologue might come even earlier... :angel
I think you can guess which character I like most to write about ;)

Drawing: Before I start, I have to announce there is some new art coming soon :smile
I like to draw Ducky, obviously, but lately, doing a sort of project (that doesn't go too well, sadly), I discovered that Petrie is fairly easy to draw... I so much would love to be able to draw pictures for animation or at least to be able to draw them without reference... I'm aware of the fact that practise and patience is the key but for both I have hardly time on school days :rolleyes

Whatever... :DD Thanks for the question, Strut!

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
If you could become any of the species of dinosaur featured in the Land Before Time series, which would you choose to become?  Assuming the answer is some form of hadrosaur (of which I have a sneaking suspicion  :p ) which species would be your second choice?

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
^good guess :lol

I think my second choice would be Flyer or Threehorn. Flyers can look upon the lands from high above which gives them a freedom most dinosaur kinds don't have. Besides, Flyers are relatively safe from carnivorous creatures. Threehorns, on the other hand, can fight them very efficiently which is why I would like to be a Threehorn.

Ducky's kind, I do like most because of their personality (as displayed in TLBT). Caring, friendly and very protective over their (huge number of) children :)

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Very reasonable and understandable choices.  I am fond of flyers for the same reasons.  Security from being predated upon would be a great advantage in the setting of the Land Before Time.  

Okay, I have one more question that is related to the previous one.  I suppose this one also has some relevance to the "sudden change of species" roleplay and my fanfiction as well.  If you could become any of the carnivorous species of dinosaur featured in the Land Before Time series, which would you choose to become?