The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

I got a question real quick

DollFace

• Ruby
    • View Profile
I'm not going to participate in this forum anymore and I got a lot of stuff ahead of me. Pretty soon I'm going to graduate and get my degree. And I was wondering if all my threads can be deleted in the arts section and plus my account. Definitely my stories and art work, because I don't want know one to steal my work.
But it was nice meeting you all though and I will make my goodbye in the introduction forums pretty soon.

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Okay, best of luck in your future life. The GoF will still be here when you find it's time to return. As for your question, we will have to discuss this with other staff members as we've never done that before.

vonboy

• Chomper: "Threehorns are better at everything, including rumpsteaks"
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
My guess is Malte at least is going to say no, since he's very serious about preserving history and wanting everything ever posted on here to stay up.
Come check out my new Youtube gaming channel, Game Biter!
---------------------
Littlefoot: "Look, Chomper. You're uncle is dead, and it's just right for your friends to be there for you. You'd be there if someone we know died, right?"

Chomper: "Well, sure I would!"

Come give my LBT TV Series fanfiction, PAST-O-RAMA, a read!
---------------------
(Runner-Up)

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
You guessed right on this one vonboy. Unless there is some REALLY good reason (offensive spam etc.) I am stricktly opposed to deleting anything from the board's history. What I can offer DollFace is to move the threads you started (I need a list of you which threads you mean) to the AM section where they cannot be seen by any random passerby but only by GOF members with a certain number of posts.

DollFace

• Ruby
    • View Profile
I just wanted to delete the threads in the Art section. Written Words and the Art section where I nposted up to pastel drawings. THe Written Word just both Stories, Dollface and Where is God, and Just my Art work in the ARt section that is named Dollface also.

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
I moved the threads to a section where they are no longer open to the public.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
we do not delete things without good reason
 your leaving is not enough reason to delete things/
Winner of these:

Runner up for these: