The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

November 18, 1988; 25th Anniversary!

DarkWolf91

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.kelpgull.deviantart.com
:celebrate
Quite an occasion. Hopefully it shall be remembered for another 25 :smile

Pangaea

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Contemplator of Deep Time
    • View Profile
Wow. I can't believe it's been a quarter of a century since the original release of The Land Before Time. :wow

Thank you, LBT. You were one of the mostóif not THE mostóinfluential films of my childhood, and I can't imagine how my life would be different today had it not been for you. From my outlook on dinosaur-centric fiction, to the GOF and all the friends I've made on itóI owe it all to you. To Littlefoot, Cera, Ducky, Spike, Petrie, and yes, even you, Sharptooth (and all the other charactersóliving, dead, named, and namelessóin between): thanks for everything, guys. :smile

Happy 25th birthday, LBT. :birthday :birthday :birthday :birthday :birthday

Pronounced "pan-JEE-uh". Spelled with three A's. Represented by a Lystrosaurus.

vonboy

• Chomper: "Threehorns are better at everything, including rumpsteaks"
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I'm a couple hours late, but HAPPY BIRTHDAY LBT!!!!!!!!!!!
Come check out my new Youtube gaming channel, Game Biter!
---------------------
Littlefoot: "Look, Chomper. You're uncle is dead, and it's just right for your friends to be there for you. You'd be there if someone we know died, right?"

Chomper: "Well, sure I would!"

Come give my LBT TV Series fanfiction, PAST-O-RAMA, a read!
---------------------
(Runner-Up)

Pterano

• The Fabulous Fearsome Flyer
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Well I'm late as well but still, this is a pretty momentous and happy occasion! :DD Hard to believe it's been 25 years, but here it is! If not for this movie I wouldn't be posting on this forum now and knowing some truly incredible people like vonboy, Starfallraptor, Cancerian Tiger, Jared, StrutEggStealer, Blitz, Kor, bushwhacked, rhombus, Jansenov, Malte, Mr. Wonk, LBTDiclonius, Mumbling, Ducky123, somerandomfangirl, Pangaea, and others I can't think to name right now but still really appreciate knowing. :yes

Happy 25th, LBT!

(runner up)
(runner up)
---------------------------------------------------

Poster of the Gang of Five's 400,000th post

Ludichris1

• Spike
    • View Profile
Ah, watching the whole series again is so nostalgic. I mean, now that I'm older, some of the parts seem a little childish lol, most of the movies are still quite well done. Also, by watching them in order while I'm older now, and seeing the credits, it's soooo much easier to see when things changed for better or worse!

EDIT: removed analysis cuz imperfect lol.