The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

The Lost Tale Of Eymreil

Belmont2500 · 2788 · 182673

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
well Kyo, we are first going to scout out some locations where we can peform. The City Square, perhaps.. "Niculas replied ' After that, its back to the inn, for some rest and recuperation..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Kyo looked at Nicula and nodded. - "Understood." - he said as he kept walking next to her. the Rabbit kid started staring at the buildings, many were damaged as their owners won't have the means to fix them properly. He could also see the roads been much more uneven than in any previous towns, he is glad there are almost no streets made of cobblestones so he did not make anu complains as the group were arriving to the city's square.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Chaka looked at the area as they walked, keeping close to the others.  It looked to her like the town would need a while for everything to be repaired, replaced and fixed.  Though it would likely be a while before that would happen.  She looked at towards the town square as it was able to be seen ahead of them.  She also looked over the area around the town square as they walked towards the town square, looking for landmarks and such so she'd not get lost, or at least be less likely to get lost.

LoyfeCycleProtector

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Taloc walked along, the panflute around his neck and his heaping maul slung over his shoulder. "You have to take acoustics into account. It may be open at the square, but a guitar and a panflute are usually too soft for a loud outdoor concert."

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
"You are right, Taloc..." - Qa'Meret replied to the Ork. - "... but that is one reason I have never chosen big squares or too open places, remember I do have a Lira. So I think we should be able to find the right spot for our first presentation... which it would be a disaster if we don't organize what are we going to do."

The creature Kyo made returned from it's recon flight. Making some small roaring noises as it flew over the group. Kyo looked up and said - "It seems the little guy here didn't find more things to report for now. At least nobody came here from the previous city after us, and the people that left group are very far away by now."

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"This one is not sure if we can be that sure about being to picky where we play." Ashanii said, not sure if it really mattered where they play.  Or even if it did if they should be that picky and just play where they could.  If they were more picky they may sound better but it may also draw attention to themselves if they were to picky about where they played.

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
"Well, Ashanii..." - Qa'Meret replied. - "... you are right about not been picky, because I have been in town where you have to be quick to be able to get a small spot for a performance. Although I don't think it will be much of a problem here. But first we need to arrive to the place and then we can decide what is the better option." - The Khajiit has been in some more towns before meeting the group, so he has been in squares with lots of competitors and with no competitors at all. - "And I think we finally got there."

LoyfeCycleProtector

• Petrie
    • View Profile
"Good to hear," Taloc said to Kyo, his eyes lingering on the dragon as it flew a little longer than they normally would have. He heard Qa'Meret say something about being some place, and looked around. "And where is 'there' exactly?"

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
This was the town square, or used to be at least " Sed said looking it over ' we'll be right in fromt of the old city hall' should get us a grood crowd at least.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
"Well, this must be the place, as Sed Nues said..." - Qa'Meret replied to Taloc. - "And I can see it is not a very big Square, maybe this town was always meant to be small, compared to the previous town which looks like the one been the main city for this whole area." - the Khajiit gave some steps forward as he looked around the Square. - "This place should do juuuust fine."

Kyo remained staring at Taloc, the Rabbit kid is not used to look at such big people, as the Ogre might be even bigger than the Wolf people that adopted him back in his homeland. - "What makes me feel relieved is that people have not given much attention to the creatures. I guess they won't think that I have created them... But I think they can help with our performance."

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Ashanii nodded.  "We can not afford to be picky, especially not now.  ANd to keep a lower profile as well." She said, not thinking being fussy or picky would make a very good impression which may make others talk and the wrong people may eventually take notice.

----------

Chaka thought.  "Perhaps holding small colorful flags or strips of cloth as they fly or something else.  or tiny sparklers at night." Chaka said thinking aloud.  

She looked around the area.  "It is a good sized.  We shouldn't be forced to crowd together.  Not sure of the acustics but we can't be picky about that." She said. Though she didn't know much about acustics.  She had heard or read that certain buildings or rooms were better for music then others.  

------------

"Or singing along with the music, like a bird's singing bird songs, humming, whistling or something.  In accompaniment with the music or singer." Walker said.  Thinking of a few ideas.

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
"I think we can keep a low-profile..." - Qa'Meret said - "... all we need to do and remember is that we are part of a show, then all traces of doubts and concerns will dissipate." - he then added as he gave some steps forward then turned around to face the people. - "There is no need to be picky and no need to worry about a perfect place, because all we need is a space and people willing to look. As long as we have prepared shows, we can always choose which one can be done no matter where we are."

Kyo listed at Chaka and then at his creatures. - "I think we can use spares of clothings or something extra to make the little dragons more fancy for the shows." - he smiled to see that one of the creatures began waving it's tail in agreement, but the other creature, the one originally meant for Eric, looked unamused.

LoyfeCycleProtector

• Petrie
    • View Profile
"How many people are aware of the concert?" Taloc asked. "I can go around and try to rouse up interest among the townsfolk. We'd need a set time, though. I wouldn't hurt to also have someone a bit less monstrous to come along to ease people's nerves."

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
"Taloc is correct, we first need to set a time for a performance. We cannot delay that too much, otherwise it woud be bad for us to stay in one place for too much time." - Qa'Meret agreed with Taloc, but he turned his head to Nicula and Sed Nues. - "Nicula, Sed Nues, we need to decide on a time." - he then looked back at Taloc. - "Well, big guy, once we set a time we can split our group to start spreading the news. Unlike performances I have done before, this one should be a big one, so we ned to call people's attention."

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Chaka nodded, "Maybe some colorful outfits." She said looking at the 2 dragons and some of the clothing.  "Though we'd need to measure them like a tailor would.  As well as leaving large hole on the back to allow their wings to be unhindered." Chaka said thinking up some ideas.  "We'd also need to go to a tailor or buy some tailor type equipment ourselves."

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
"Chaka, do you really think we will need that much?" - Kyo asked Chaka with curiosity. - "But I think you are right and I was lazy to think we could just wrap them with some garlands and small shiny bells." - he said with a shy smile. - "Maybe you can help finding and convincing a tailor to do those garments for the presentations!."

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"A tailor or doing it ourselves.  Maybe a colorful sleeveless shirt, with a huge hole for the wings, like a strip of cloth around the back of the neck and lower back.  Maybe tied in back so it can be easily put on and taken off." Walker suggested.  "Maybe with shorts or half pants.  Some other accessories may be sewn on like tiny bells on 1 outfit, something to make it more flashy on a 2nd outfit, one that is colorful." Walker said looking the 2 dragon creatures over and thinking what they could wear.   "Maybe chaps instead of actual shorts or half pants.  That would leave ample room for their tails to move."

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Kyo was looking at both Chaka and Walker as they exchange ideas. - "Wow, it really seems you both have figured things out. I think we can do but what are you suggested." - the kid said as he grabbed the more friendly-looking dragon in his arms. - "And I will also use this time to actually give them names, because it is easier for me to get in their minds instead of shouting... but it will be easier for the rest of the group if they have names."

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
the show will; be tomorrow at 7' Sed replied ' enough time so we can rehearse, and enough time to get the word out. If we get a good crowd we'll do 1-2 more. ministrels usually stayed longer in places that they got a good initial reception in.
_ No one. we havent announced it yet ' Nicula said to Taloc. we'll need to make an announcement, like smoke rings in the sky or something..
 I think I could have the inn be a sponsor " Drussila said.' something to drum up business on both ends.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

LoyfeCycleProtector

• Petrie
    • View Profile
"Fair enough," Taloc said. "I can go and see if he'll support us. Can I ask again why we're doing this concert, by the way? It'll be easier to get him to support of us if he know why."