The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

My Little Pony: Cyberpunk is Magic

Serris · 484 · 33690

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
At first, Dawn did struggle in Gilda's grasp, but soon, just gave up as she just hung there in her arms, looking to the side "But...you just wouldn't understand....I failed alright? I failed and this was the result of me failing!" she soon just yelled at Gilda "I became this freak in front of you, all because I failed" she soon just sneered at Gilda without realizing it.

"Take them off" Dawn then seemed to order Gilda, not at all, sounding happy right now.

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
(Rarity Mining Corp.)

Rarity let out a sigh of relief. She knew that Sweetie Belle was in good hooves. [Thank Celestia you're okay!] she telepathed. [And have fun on your date.]

Suddenly, a warning light on her desk lit up. She bought up the viewscreen and was immediately alerted to a haz-mat incident in the factories. She immediately ordered evacuation from the stricken area and deployed the haz-mat team.

In her haste to deal with the emergency, she forgot to tell Silver Bolt and Anne Foe to not bother looking for Sweetie Belle.

-------------------

(Anne's Apartment)

Anne heard a knocking on her door, which she magicked open to reveal an armored Unicorn. Before she knew it, she aimed her magnetic launchers at the Unicorn.

Immediately recognizing Silver thanks to the cutie mark engraved on his armor and his half metallic horn, she powered down her launchers.

"Ready to go?" she said.

Silver nodded.

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Gilda shook her head.
"No.  Dawn, I'm not going to let you keep hurting yourself by running away.  Just...tell me what happened, how you failed.  Because...I want to help you, okay?!  Just...Just let me help you..."
She said, resolute and adamant...

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Dawn just snorted back at Gilda, starting to just get annoyed with her now as she again, struggled in Gilda's grip, eyes narrowed at her, still refusing to answer about what had happened in the past "I already told you, I'm not talking about it....I'm....I'm not talking about it...."

By that point, Dawn's eyes did start to water a little bit before she just shook her head a little bit "It was just one of those days as an enforcer....they were...well...I don't know what they were, but they had a hostage....I tried to save her....it was in a warehose of sorts, filled with explosives, but I got there too late....it exploded, she died....and I was caught in the explosion too and...well...I did technicaly did die as well, my heart was pierced by a piece of flying metal"

She looked to the side slightly "They found me, said they could save me and turned me into this, an artifical heart to boot as well....and a chip of some sort in my mind, puts me in rage mode....I can't stop what I'm doing....while I clean up the streets more efficiantly...."

Sweeit Belle smiled to Rarity "Thanks, I'm sure it'll be just wonderful" she sighed happily.

Skye looked at Rarity, then to Sweetie Belle on the screen, eyes narrowed at that as she looked to her partner "Seems like a plan is needed to bring Dawn out of hiding...." she then looked to Rarity again and waited for herto finish speaking with Sweetie Belle.

"So....Sweetie Belle knows who Dawn is? How does she know this? What is her connection to her anyway?" Skye asked Rarity, just to make sure "As what I do understand is that the two are dating, am I correct on that? Well, that is what I had picked up with what Sweetie Belle had said anyway"

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Gilda shook her head.  
"Then what happened to you wasn't your fault.  If the blame's anyone's, it's mine.  I was the one who trained you, then...because of what I felt for you...I ran away, didn't finish training you...so if you're going to hate anyone, hate me for it.  And Dawn..."
She reached out, gently emitting a low-powered EMP from her armguard.
"There.  That should...at least in theory...let you control that chip in you.  Let you unleash rage mode when you want to, when you need to."
She said softly...

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
The two armor-clad ponies walked through the dingy streets. While it was scheduled to be a clear day, the Cloudsdale weather industry often produced so much excess clouds that this part of Ponyville was perpetually cloudy.

As was usual, no one paid the two any attention.

A Unicorn beckoned to Silver from a dark alley. Silver ignored him.

"Probably selling nectar," he muttered. Nectar was a powerful but addictive drug that substantially boosted the magic abilities of a Unicorn or Alicorn (natural or cybernetic) but at the cost of a debilitating crash after several hours. Silver Bolt knew the power of nectar; it had cost him part of his natural horn.

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Why would it be your fault? I failed at saving the girl in the end, I wasn't good enough to do so...." Dawn shook her head "You can't blame yourself for something you didn't do in the end" she added in, giving Gilda a bit of a nuzzle to boot as well, smiling to her lightly, only for the smile to fade seconds later as she just sighed.

"Can you please just take this...binder thing off?" Dawn then asked.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Gilda nodded.
"Exactly.  Which is, at least in part, because I didn't finish training you.  Like I said, Dawn...don't blame yourself for it.  We all screw up.  We all have screwed up.  So stop...being...so...hard...on...yourself."
She said, drawing out each word...

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"But it's just that too....I guess at times, it's all I'm good at doing really...." Dawn spoke, sounding distant again as she just sighed yet again, glancing to the side again as she closed her eyes, from her normal eye, tears starting to roll out from it.

"It's just that, other than Sweetie Belle, I just haven't had anypony else....and I never really wanted to tell her anything....in case I would hurt her, and I just never could hurt her...." Dawn spoke a bit quietly "I just love her too much to do anything like that...."

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Gilda reached out and wiped Dawn's tears away with a gentle talon.
"I understand, Dawn.  So from now on, I'll be here anytime you need to vent, or let off steam...anything, okay?"
She smiled softly.
"Also, if I take the binder off, promise you won't go flying off on me?"
She added...

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Dawn nodded back lightly "Yeah, I promise" she tried to smile to Gilda, but just in the end, just didn't really smile so much as she just waited for Gilda to take of the binder instead "I wont run or fly away....I mean, I guess I'd want to still hang out with you and all that...." she spoke, sounding a bit distant still.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Gilda smiled and reached around Dawn's back, pulling the binder free.
"There.  And hey, Dawn...?  Thanks for telling me.  I...hope you feel better with that off your chest."
She said, giving her a small peck on the cheek...

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Yeah, I do actually....I guess I was just afraid to tell others about my failure in the past, that they'd just push me away, they'll just hate me....like you, I just thought that you would hate me in the end....for getting another pony killed for what I had failed to do, that you would think that I'm nothing more than a pathetic failure of a pegasus...." Dawn sighed as she landed down on the nearest cloud and just stood there.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Gilda landed next to her.
"Dawn...anyone who thinks you're a failure is an idiot.  What you did was brave.  Just because it didn't pan out the way you expected it to, that doesn't make you a failure.  Hell, most ponies wouldn't have even tried.  They'd've run off like cowards.  But you...you dared to try.  You've still got more courage than anyone I've ever know.  Just remember that anytime you think you failed, okay?"
She said, wrapping a wing around Dawn...

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"How....how can you still say that?" Dawn asked, looking at Gilda, yet, leaning into her as she felt Gilda's wing wrap around her, thinking on what Gilda had said a bit more as she sighed "But then again, I guess you are right as well, I mean....I did at least try to save her, even if I did fail....I did try...."

She looked at Gilda again, silent at first before speaking once more "Thanks as well...for um...being there for me....even if you didn't have to either...."

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Gilda smiled softly.
"Hey, that's what you do when you love someone, right?  You're always there for them."
She said, half-teasingly...

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Dawn's eyes widened slightly as she did tend to blush a little as well as Gilda told her that "I guess that's true...." she spoke with a slight little laugh as well "And...it's not going to change is it? That...you'll just always love me? I mean....I don't....mind it and all....it is nice and all that...."

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Gilda leaned in and kissed Dawn.
"No.  It'll never change.  I won't ever leave again.  Not like last time..."
She said, eyes wet with tears...

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Dawn watched as tears formed in Gilda's eyes after she kissed her.  At first, not too sure as to what to say about it herself before just smiling to Gilda instead "Hey...um, you...you don't need to cry alright? Please don't cry..." she told Gilda, returning the kiss back to her.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Gilda smiled and shook her head a little.
"Sorry...I'm just so...so happy..."
She said...