The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

My Little Pony: Cyberpunk is Magic

Serris · 484 · 33727

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Dawn just, finally, smilled back to Gilda again "Well, I guess that's a good thing then....it's good to see you at least happy" she stepped a bit closer to Gilda and gave her a little nuzzle "You want to spend some, I dunno, other time together? Cause I mean...."

Her hoof pawed at the cloud "I mean, I shouldn't suggest this....as I am with Sweetie Belle....but perhaps....if we don't tell her...." she then stopped herself and shook her head "You know what, never mind....it's not important"

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Gilda chuckled and leaned in close to Dawn.
"Hmm~?  Whatever could you be suggesting, Dawn?"
She teased...

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Dawn shook her head "I shouldn't....cause if I did, and Sweetie Belle finds out, she'd hate me...and will probabally breakup with me and if she did that....I don't know what I would do then...." she felt, by that point, that she was breathing a bit heavily before taking a few deep breaths to calm herself down.

"Forget I said anything on that, it was just a stupid idea anyway...."

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Gilda smiled coyly.
"There's no such thing as a stupid idea, Dawn.  Sometimes, what you don't think is a good idea is actually brilliant.  C'mon, just tell me what you were thinking."
She said, her tail playing over Dawn's flank gently...

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Dawn just looked around a bit nervously before taking a bit of a deep breath until she replied "Well, I was just thinking that....since you well, love me and all that, having a crush on me and all, that I could do something....nice for you you know, as in....well...." she trailed off, seeming to still act a bit nervously in the matter.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Gilda smiled and leaned in close.
"Yes~?"
She said in a purring whisper...

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Dawn shook her head a little and took another breath "You know, just....well...." she gulped as Gilda leaned in close "It's just that you do have a crush on me....and....ugh, I don't know how to explain it properly...." she hessitated and in turn, just kissed Gilda on the beak, but a bit more passionatly instead, this time, not breaking it so suddenly, hoping that Gilda would just take the hint that way.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Gilda smirked and rolled onto her back, landing so that Dawn was on top of her, kissing her back the entire time...

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Dawn just lay on Gilda, still kissing her all the while, though, she did stop to say something to Gilda "You just um....can't tell Sweetie Belle about this....cause if she found out...." Dawn looked to the side slightly "But this is only cause that you have a crush on me....and I did want to do something for you....but still, you just can't tell Sweetie Belle okay?"

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Gilda grinned and nuzzled Dawn's neck gently.
"Wouldn't dream of it, Dawn.  Just cause of how I feel doesn't mean I'd try to hurt you or Sweetie Belle."
She said reassuringly, her tail wrapping around Dawn's gently...

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Dawn closed her eyes lightly as Gilda nuzzled her "Thanks" was all she had said as she looked to Gilda again, giving her another kiss upon the beak once again, giving her a soft smile back, feeling Gilda's tail wrap around her as well.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Gilda purred happily, the tip of her tail teasing along Dawn's legs...

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Dawn just smiled away as she heard Gilda purring, letting off a light giggle at that as well as she then kissed the griffon around the neck, still looking up at her still.  Though, she did then run her tound along Gilda's neck, ignoring the taste of the feathers in the process.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Gilda shivered a little from Dawn licking her neck.
"A-ah...Dawn..."
She whispered, her tail slowly working its way up to Dawn's thighs....

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Dawn just said nothing back as she moved down towards Gilda's chest area, licking her around her chest next as she did murmer slightly as she felt Gilda's tail around her thighs.  Though, she did then run her tounge down towards Gilda's stomach in succesion, still glancing up at her friend all the while, seeming to also grin away lightly.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Gilda smiled back at Dawn, her tail finally making it's way to Dawn's crotch, circling lightly to tease her...

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Dawn murmered again as she looked at Gilda, feeling Gilda's tail circling her crotch and just grinned back again as she moved down to Gilda's crotch herself, her tounge starting to circle it herself before running it along the slit of it, teasing her just a little more.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Gilda moaned softly, her tongue hanging out of her mouth a little as she ran her tail along Dawn's slit, stopping at the very tip of it to tease her most sensitive spot...

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Dawn at first, gave Gilda's crotch a soft kiss before her tounge lightly started to probe at it, murmering as she could feel her sensitive spot being teased at as well.  She did stop for a moment to comment on it "You're....you're good with your tail....it feels nice...." she blushed lightly as she then returned to what she was doing again.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Gilda's rear paws curled as she fidgeted against Dawn.
"Mmm...and I'm just getting warmed up, D."
She purred sexily...