The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

My Little Pony: Cyberpunk is Magic

Serris · 484 · 33181

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Dawn groaned a little, seeing as how her little plan had failed as she looked to the side "Not a word of that to Sweetie Belle...." was all Dawn had told Gilda as she felt herself being pulled closer towards Gilda.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Gilda grinned and placed a small kiss on Dawn's lips.
"Hey, I wouldn't dream of it.  You two are happy together.  I'm not that mean to ruin that."
She said softly, running a claw down Dawn's belly teasingly.
"So have you two...y'know...?"
She asked mischievously...

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Yeah, we have....and yes, I do know what you're talking about too" Dawn smiled a little to Gilda "I mean, whenever I do stay over at Sweetie Belle's, we get to have some....fun together" she told Gilda, again, smiling to her a bit.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Gilda smiled a little sadly.
"Mmm...lucky you.  I wonder what it's like...actually being with someone you really love."
She said, resting her head against Dawn's...

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Dawn looked at Gilda and just shook her heada little "I wouldn't want to...well...bore you with how it's like with Sweetie Belle in regards to myself" she smiled to her again "But still, I didn't really expect for you....a Griffon, to fall in love with myself, a Pegasus....but I suppose it's still cool and stuff, I mean, you're still a good friend Gilda, that's for sure....and well, I'm sorry for being gone for so long...."

By that point, Dawn did sound a bit distant again "I guess I just didn't want you to see what I had become in the end....a freak...."

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Gilda smiled and gently gave Dawn a sweet kiss.
"Dawn...you aren't a freak.  At least...you aren't to me.  You're still the same Dawn I fell for.  Just...with a few new parts."
She said, her eyes gentle and kind...

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Dawn again, looked to the side a little "Yeah, I suppose so....but still, I didn't mean to be gone for so long in the end" she looked back to Gilda again "I mean, I did it to Sweetie Belle as well, but I at least then had the courage to find her again, but then, there was also you too, and you're like a sister to me in a way....but I just couldn't find you again...."

"I'm sorry about that Gilda....I really am" Dawn added in, just looking down as she just hovered there all the while.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Gilda shook her head, gently using her talon to nudge Dawn's chin up.
"Hey, it's okay, D.  It's okay.  You're here now, and that's all that matters.  I'm so glad you're not...y'know...dead..."
She whispered the last word, looking almost scared...

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Dawn just stayed quiet at that when Gilda spoke "Technically....I did die...." was all she had said before she turned and just took off in order to finish off the race they were suppose to be doing, landing on the roof of said building silently, glancing back to where she had left Gilda last.

"I did die that day...." Dawn just whispered to herself as she looked away from where Gilda was and to the ground "I'm just lucky to be alive...."

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Gilda smiled and stroked Dawn's cheek.
"You really are lucky, Dawn.  I'm just so...so glad that you're...still here...That you...came back..."
She said, gently standing up and wrapping her arms around Dawn...

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Luck had nothing to do with it....it was" Dawn trailed off before she shook her head, letting Gilda at least hug her "Nevermind, I'd rather not talk about it anymore....after all, there's no point in doing so...." she sighed as she pushed Gilda away softly and just started to walk towards the edge of the building, as if she was just ready to leave Gilda behind again....

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Gilda reached out, pulling her back into a reassuring hug, stroking her mane softly.
"Dawn...if you just keep bottling this up inside...it'll only hurt you more.  It'll just keep eating at you.  It'll make you lash out at the ones closest to you.  It'll just end up making people suffer..."
She said softly, gently holding Dawn...

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Dawn just fell silent at that as Gilda hugged and stroked her mane, listning to what she had to say as her, well, her normal eye widened a bit.  Sweetie Belle, she'd end up hurting Sweetie Belle if she wasn't careful.  But that was just it too, she still did not want to talk about the past as she just stayed silent all the while, her normal eye closing as her mechanical eye shut down for a few seconds, showing that her eyes were closed to the best of her ability.

"I...I guess you are right, I don't want to hurt Sweetie Belle....but...the past....what had happened that day...." Dawn again, trailed off before her eyes opened again, stepping away from Gilda.  Dawn still could not come to talking about it to anyone at all.  Not even to Gilda.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Gilda looked at her.
"I understand, D...but...if...if you ever feel like letting some of that steam off...I'm always gonna be here for you.  I'm...never going to leave you alone again.  Not like I did before.  This time, no matter what happens...I'll be here for you.  I promise.  Because...you have my heart."
She said softly...

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Dawn didn't say anything back and instead, just looked to the ground, silent as Gilda had spoken to her.  But then she looked to Gilda again, wanting to say something, but still not really sure in what to say as she instead, looked to the side and then finally, she spoke up "Never leaving me alone...you...you shouldn't really make promises you can't keep in the end...."

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Gilda smiled softly.
"Who says that I can't keep my promise, D?"
She whispered softly...

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Again, Dawn didn't really say anything back in regards to that and instead, she just turned around, her cybernetic wings extending as she instead, without a word, just took off towards the sky, leaving Gilda behind.

Dawn headed up higher than what she had taken Gilda to earlier on, to the higher clouds and landed upon one of them, as if she wanted to loose Gilda for the time being, but whether she did or not, she didn't know....

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Gilda slowly touched down on the cloud next to Dawn, sneakily placing an electromagnetic binder on her wings.
"Dawn...why do you keep running away from your past?"
She asked her firmly, yet concernedly...

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Dawn struggled with the binder on her wings, ignoring Gilda's question as she didn't want to have to answer that question in particular.  Her eyes did seem to narrow at Gilda and instead of answering her, she leapt off the cloud to a lower cloud instead.  And again, she leapt off that one to another lower cloud, still struggling to get the binder off her wings.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Gilda sighed and swooped down, picking Dawn up and holding her.
"Listen, Dawn...I'm not going to let you run away from this, okay?  I...love you too much to let you go down that road.  It doesn't ever end well.  I'd know."
She said, looking Dawn square in the eyes...