The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

New Surroundings

Kit12 · 709 · 30300

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"That should do it,' frank said as the jeep rolled back upright. He turned to the sharptooth "you sure you don't need any help,' he asked.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Perhaps in part since they may either  not eat meat or they eat more then just meat." Mim said while looking at Diver.

"One of those who can eat meat and green food?  Like you and Ruby?" Chomper asked.

"Yes." Mim said nodding.

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"I've survived alone for quite a while" Sharptooth assured the human.

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
Hammond chuckled.
"Now boys lets not upset Sharptooth here. We just want to make sure a mighty hunter such as yourself is able to stand...we don't want our most fearsome creature looking weak and helpless." he commented with a sly smile.

~~~

Cyrix stepped forward as he heard the others comment on how humans eat.
"I'm not sure about that, but we can certainly ask what exactly some humans eat when they return."

Longtail however was in the air doing circles and loops keeping himself entertained.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"I wonder how long till then return, I certainly do." Diver said.

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Sharptooth narrowed his eyes a bit, but only replied with words, "You needn't worry about that" he said before turning to hobble off with as much dignity as a hobble could have.

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"I know that mr hammond,' frank said. "Well let's head back,' frank said. before starting the jeep and driving off.

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"So is it like this every day,' muldoon asked. "Not always we mostly just see how the dinosaurs are doing from our observation posts,' frank said.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"It should not be to long." Mim said hoping Diver was not to worried.