The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Dinosaucers

Kor · 109 · 7678

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Where will we put what supplies? We can't just stack them anywhere." DImetro said as he headed back inside.  

"The essentials first I'd say, and last the other fun stuff like tail decorations." Tricera said, also heading inside the ship.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
For nowm only bring out what you need. ' Food, supplies and the like" Allo replied. "We have time to get everything else later, for now, just take out the basics.."
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"And water vapor extraction also, along with water purification." Dimetro said, heading back to the ship.  

"Basic survival stuff sounds like first.  Then organize it into logical places.  Then maybe some other stuff." Tricero said going into the ship as well, heading to the area where the survival equipment was packed & kept.  He and Dimetro started to unpack it, with Icky going into carry the boxes he could carry outside.   Tricero and Dimetro carrying some as well.  They put the crates and boxes to one side, with the labels in facing the same way so it was easy to tell what was in each one.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
'Each of us needs to take something with us, while we explore these caves" Allo said. " anyone have a light?"
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"I have one in my reptools." Dimetro said.

"I always keep on in a pocket in my uniform." Tricera said, taking his out.

"I know I have one.." Icky said as he searched his pockets, "ah, here it is." Icky said as he took his light out.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Light them, and lead the way, we need to explore this cave.. we need to know how big it is.. how far back it goes, that sort of thing" Allo said, following them..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Dimetro took his out first, turning it on he held it as he moved it around the cave.  Tricero and Icky did likewise, moving their lights around to get an idea of the size and shape of the cave, what was in it, and other information.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"this looks to be a pretty big cave" Allo said, looking around in the light from the three lights..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
The 3 still continued to shine their lights.  

Dimetro nodded, "It is.  We need to find the safest spots to dig and build a base.  Can't just build anywhere." He said.

Tricero nodded, "We may add structural supports." He said.

"That may be incorporated into the walls and ceiling and such." Dimetro said.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Try and find out which of the stalactites and stalagmites( Stalactite is down going up, stalag is up going down) are the sturdiest and can support the most weight" Allo said..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Dimetro nodded and took out a few tools, leaving his flashlight to float in the air and continue to project light ahead of him.  He used his sonic tool and a sensor to check each stalactite and stalagmite, marking with the equivalent of a pencil his estimated reading of roughly how sturdy each was and roughly how much weight each could possibly hold.

----

Paul and his friends continued to search for the light in the sky, ship, or whatever it was and where it possibly may have landed.  They continued in the direction it had been going in.  

"I wonder where it is, or how far." Paul said aloud.

"Or if it just left altogether." another said.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"pick about 12 of them, to use' Allo said, stopping before a particular large stactite.. 'This looks like a good study one.."
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"I'll do do a bit over 12, just so we have some extras." Dimetro said, "Always useful to have some extras." He said amongst his scanning.

Dimetro continued testing each one and putting the results of his scanning onto each one & entered the information.  Tricero went around and made sure the information for each was properly entered while Icky did his best to try to measure each stalactite and stalagmite and enter that information.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Once you are done with the measurements.. hook things up to them, so we can start making this into a residence' Allo said..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Dimetro, Tricero and Icky worked till they were done.  Then they went to the supplies and started working on unpacking and putting the things up on the best stalactites and stalagmites, some things against a wall, and other places to try to get the cave they were in a bit more civilized and easier to access the supplies and equipment.

--------

"This way." Paul said, leading the others in the direction he thought the ship thing he had seen had gone in & a good looking place to rest in.  "We can rest in a few minutes." He said.  "and decide what to do next."

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
'Nice work guys, looking pretty good..' Allo said approvingly.. "any questions?"
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"When do we start on making a design for the base?" Dimetro asked.

"Yes, the sooner that is started the sooner we can have it finished." Icky said.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
We'll start in a n hour, for now, take a short break, and we'll get a bit to eat, " Allo replied. "Icky, you did stock the food fridge, right?"
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Icky nodded, "Yes.  I stocked 2.  1 for herbivores and one for carnivores.  Thought it better that way since some don't like how the other type of food smells or looks." Icky said.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I'll make myself a herbie hero sandwich.. anyone want some?' Allo asked. " Otherwise I'm eating all of it.."
Winner of these:

Runner up for these: