The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Dinosaucers

Kor · 109 · 7857

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"We should all take a break and eat and rest a bit then get back to work.  Then we can plan what we'll do first about this world, after getting more information about it." Rex said.

---

Dimetro, tricero and Icky continued to work on the ship.  Focusing on the most important areas first then working on other things in decreasing importance.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Theres a big gouge in the Ship over here" Allo said, pointing to  large hole underneath the left wing of the ship..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Did some kid or human throw a rock at it and do that?" Icky asked.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"No, I think its from where it hit the hillside..' Allo replied..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"AH, yes, I remember that.  I should get that fixed." Dimetro said.

"yes, in case someone wants to go out for some fast food." someone said.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Fast Food? Like those fast food places I've seen you frequenting at home ehDimtro" Allo grinned devilihly. "But our task here is noot to gorge ouat fast food places, our job is to stop Rex and his goons, from taking over"
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Dimetro nods, " and one of us pulling up to a human fast food place may be not a good idea." He says, laughing a bit and some others joining in.  "I guess I should start exercising more and eating less." He said looking at his gut.  

"We'll have to stop Rex and his lackeys.  I don't think they are to smart but the most stupidest person can still do a lot of damage." Dimetro said.

"Yea, a moron running with a club can do a lot of damage." Tricero said.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Very true.. so lets  start setting up the command center.. Everyone take a section where he is most comfortable, and put it where he likes it.." Allo said
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Just be sure it can all tie in together." Dimetro said, picking a section to start to install himself.  Making sure he had on his rep tool belt and including some floating tools that followed him around as he started working on it.

Tricero & Icky started on other sections.  Tricero on one of the viewscreens and control areas with Icky picking some sensors.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Outside, the night was turned pitch black, the scouts had searched for hours, but with no luck..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Guess we should make camp here then head back to the main camp tomorrow." Paul said.  "No biggie, maybe whatever I saw burned up in the atmosphere."

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
The morning soon dawned, and the kjids gathered together again, determined to search the area anew for that strange object they had seen..
_Inside the cave. Allo had fallen asleeep in his room, they had worked late into the night before retiring to thier rooms..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Paul yawned rubbing his eyes before he put on his glasses.  

Ryan was sitting by a tree watching the sunrise.   He turned at the sound of Paul waking up. "Finally got up I see." Ryan said kidding Paul a bit.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Allo stretchedand yawned " Alright Everyone" He called out, lets get back to work.." Allo then realized he was the first one up..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Dimetro got up, yawning a bit as the others got up also.

"Morning .... already?" Dimetro asked.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Yes. Morning Dimetro. What are our plans for today?' Allo asked checking in  on him.. "WE made good progress last night.."
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"I'd like to check things  over real quick to be sure we did ok before we go to the next step of putting in less necessary things and components." he said.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Fair enough" Allo nodded. " We can discuss it over breakfast " what do we have to eat?"
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Somewhat better then just rations since the food preservation machines are set up." Dimetro said said smiling.   "One of things I put up last night.   Better food, more healthy for the long run and helps with morale too."

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Yes, nice work. have you set up the juice dispenser as well. I could use some juice" allo said..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these: