The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Star Wars: The Clone Wars

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Axel kicked the droid over and he went through a door. He came back holding a chain gun. "this outta even up the odds" he said
facebook.com/venomwargreymon

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"nice shooting." Gar said seeing the effect of the chain gun.  He then went to work on some more droids as best as he could.

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
"almost done with the door?!" yelled Axel on his comlink as he destroyed 10 battle droids and one super battle droid

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
General Grievous smiled again and laughed as his lightsabers clashed with Drah-Cil's. "You jedi fools don't stand a chance you must understand that!" he called out trying to taunt them.

Drah-Cil smiled back and said, "But your skills are so sloppy, and uncoordinated. Meaning we will win!" He then countered Grievous' lightsabers several more times.

A battle droid fired a rocket at the clustered group hoping to finish them all off.
"Yeah! Time to die Jedi!"

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
"incoming" yelled a trooper "aaaahhh!". A bunch of clones and debris went in all directions. "hurry up with the door!" yelled Axel "i'm going to help the other Jedi!". Axel ran over to Drah-Cil and he began firing at General grevious with his duel weilded Blaster pistols.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Gar focused on fighting or shoving back some Droids, or using destroy droid if he could.  Attempting to keep the as many droids off the others as he could till the door was finished and all the others were out.

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
As Axel was firing there was i minor meteor shower. "rocks comin in hot!" yelled Axel over the noise. "that's the least of our problems!" yelled Sparks
(can't remeber if sparks is dead or alive..)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Grievous reeled back from the explosion caused by the droid.
"Watch your fire you fool!" He shouted aloud.

Taking the momentary lapse in his attack Drah-Cil turned around and used all the Force he could muster into a Force Push and blew the wall out behind them. "OUR WAY OUT IS CLEAR! LETS GO!!!" he shouted into his arm mounted Com-link.

Grievous gave a warbling war cry as he charged forward and engaged everyone with a lightsaber at once, while at the same time deflecting the laser shots from Axel.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Gar did his best to deflect and parry any attacks at him as well as using the force to also deflect some, not yet using his other lightsaber, though he did at times use to lightsabers.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
The black-armored figure lunged in front of Greivous, slashing at him with a whirl of lightsaber blades as he and his unit fell back...

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Grievous reeled back from the force of the black armored attacker for a moment and then retaliated with his own lightsabers.

Drah-Cil had by this time cleared the hole in the wall, and turned and using the Force pulled Alex, Sparks, Gar, and the fourth black armored figure out of the hole in the wall as well. "I said we could leave...and I suggest we do so quickly!"

Grievous gave a cry of anger as he raced after his prizes.
"Do your jobs droids and capture this base! I'm going after the jedi fools!"

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Leave where to?" Gar asked wondering if he suggested just the general wilderness natural area or a specific location.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
The black-clad Jedi nodded to Drah-Cil.  
"Thanks are an order, I suppose.  I owe you my life, most likely, friend.  My name is Gabranth.  A...Grey Jedi. "
He said as he retreated...

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Like Jolee Bindo of the old republic?" Gar asked, having studied some jedi ancient history.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Gabranth shook his head.
"Hardly. I feel that I've made far more mistakes...and fallen far further than he ever did."
He said, a touch remorsefully...

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Drah-Cil looked over to Gabranth and replied, "All who are touched by the Force can be redeemed. It just takes time and a clear mind my friend." The Selkath then raised his lightsaber as he sensed an attack.

General Grievous jumped out from behind a nearby tree and swung his four arms at the jedi and clones once again trying to finish what he started. "You Jedi are no match for the likes of me!" he said as he tried to catch Gar off guard.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Gabranth immediately activated his twin lightsaber, parrying the attack aimed at Gar.
"Wrong, General.  We're more than a match for you."
He said calmly, saber at the ready...

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Thanks." Gar said.  "he does seem a rather rude type of person wouldn't you say?" He said.  

"Though mentioning Jolee I did read some stuff about him.  Some of his ideas are interesting." Gar said.

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
"this clanker is beginning to tick me off..." said Axel as he charged at General Grevious. Axel used his gun and he hit grevious on the head with it "take that you over sized tinnie!"

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Axel Jumped Back just in time as one of Grevious' blades almost severed his head from his shoulders. "woah!?" yelped Axel in surprise "this tinnie is goin down!"