The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Jungle Book

Kit12 · 442 · 27463

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Of course," Allison realized. She smiled, she loved Shere Khan's smug looks. "Now go at me, tiger."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I think we've established that if Khan is not around, Mowgli's harmless," Bagheera commented.

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"If you insist" Shere Khan's grin grew before he pounced and tackled Allison...

~~~~

Hathi turned with a small frown, "I never really signed on with that theory" he said.

"Bagheera's got a point though" Elliott realized and said to the others, "If Shere Khan's not around I guess there's no reason Mowgli and Ranjan have to rush back to the man-village..." he said hopefully.

So long as Kyano felt comfortable around them, he realized and turned back to the tiger cub and youngest human to see how Ranjan's apology had gone off.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Allison and Shere Khan had a nice "wrestling match."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So I feel the man cubs are no longer a problem," Bagheera commented.

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Kyano smiled. After a apology from a human he knew he was wrong. Ranjan obviously meant no harm. "Awwww, don't worry Ranjan I forgive you." Kyano said happily.

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Ranjan grinned and then hugged Kyano's front paw, "I also think tigers kinda cool, when they not trying to hurt Mowgli" he went on to also make amends of earlier.

"Hey, will you teach me tiger stuffs?" he next asked Kyano.

Mowgli sighed a bit embarrassed, "Ranjan...don't be an annoyance...".

As he watched the kids, Hathi huffed, "Well...I suppose not" he replied to Bagheera.

Namita just smiled to herself as she watched Miko laugh along with Elliott at Ranjan's antics. Moving as they had ever since Basdev was shot by a hunter and Miko very young, the cub hadn't had a chance to make alot of friends.

Right then Namita decided that her trying to reunite with Bagheera in whatever context he felt like aside, she would stick around for the other reason of giving Miko something of stability.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Allison and Khan's "match" soon came to an end.

"That was great," the tigress smiled.

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Shere Khan smiled and was about to make one of his arrogant comments when he halted it for an actual compliment to Allison.

"You're great, and amazing" he said nuzzling the top of her head.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Thank you, you were even more amazing," Allison smiled, nuzzling Khan back. There was something about Khan's arrogance  and smugness that Allison just loved.

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Kyano just had to smile a bit as Ranjan hugged his paw. Kyano wrapped a paw around Ranjan giving him a hug back and then gave him a tiny lick on the cheek. Kyano smiled even more when Ranajn asked him if he could teach him about being a tiger.

"Well all though I'm not really good at much I would be happy to teach you how to be a tiger. Being a tiger is what I am best at after all" Kyano said confidently.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"This'll be interesting to watch," Bagheera commented.

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Well, I would think it would be sort of expected now don't you" Shere Khan went on proudly, though with a bit more of a teasing hint to it than there was when he's ever spoken to the other animals and such.

~~~~

Namita laughed, "Definitely" she said, moving closer to where Bagheera was...for the better vantage point of course.

Elliott scratched his head with his trunk, "Can...a man-cub learn to be a tiger?" he wondered.

"I think in tips sure" Miko said, "plus one beat a tiger, so why not" he smiled at Mowgli, who shrugged, "Aw...it wasn't hard at all given how he fears fire" he said.

Ranjan laughed, "Yeah, I bet you good tiger" he told Kyano. Glancing around he plucked a big leaf and stuck it in his short so it bent and drug behind him as he got on his hands a knees, "There, now I gots a tail!" he said.

From where she watched, Namita brought a paw up to stifle a laugh.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Bagheera let out a little smile. As serious as he was, he still found the kids' game cute.

~~~~~~~~~~~``

"Agreed," Allison nodded. "So, do you have any ideas for names?" she asked her mate.

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Hathi meanwhile shook his head, "Ooh if Winifred hadn't forbidden me to I'd pluck Elliott straight from those man-cubs damaging influences" he grumbled as he walked off.

Namita laughed, "Well one of them's going to be a tiger so I wouldn't worry" she joked. Hathi didn't look amused, or really like he got the joke, as he walked back over to check on his herd.

~~~~

"Well I know it'll probably shock you, not wanting to name my first son, whenever that happens, after me" Khan said, "but I have picked a rather...fitting name for such an heir...unless we have a girl first and then I suppose you can take that one" he smiled, "but either way, I think our first son should be called Sahib".

He frowned, "it's a name, or title, those men throw around, but one they view with the highest honor, and a tiger with such a name would be above even men so...it would set our son up for his fate" Khan smiled.

"and like I said, you can take the girl's name since I know less about that stuff".

OOC: Hehe, yeah so pulled that idea out of the air in trying to think up a regal name with Indian influences ;)

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"If we have a girl, how about "Sherry?" It's a pun on your name," Allison suggested.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile, Louie was swinging on some vines. He was a traveler now after leaving his ruind. Though his servants came along as well.

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Kyano looked back at his tail and then looked at Ranjan's "Tail" for similairities. "That's close enough" Kyano said with a smile over to Ranjan. He never really was trusted to be a teacher of anything.  But, seeing as how Ranjan wanted to be something that he was Kyano would do his best to teach him everything he knew about being a tiger.

RJ laughed. The way the man-cub and Kyano played was really cute.

Kyano thought for a little bit trying his best to think of ways for Ranjan to be more like a tiger.

"Okay, first all real tigers know how to pounce and climb. Now, I'm still learning myself but I'll give you a demonstration. "Kyano said looking around to find his first victim to do his demonstration to.

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Shere Khan smiled, "Why sure I think it sounds just perfect".

~~~~

As Kyano looked for a victim, Elliott backed up. Miko laughed, "Don't worry, uh, Elliott" he struggled and then succeeded to remember the one of his new friends name, "I don't think Kyano's gonna use elephant as the first practicing tool".

Elliott smiled, "Yeah...well uh, just making sure" he said.

"Alright alright, why not" Mowgli stepped forward, "go ahead Kyano try to catch me" he said, then smiled, "and trust me that's not as easy as it sounds".

"But maybe you should make it a little easy, just so Kyano can show Ranjan" Miko suggested. Mowgli waved his hand dismissively like he knew that.

As she also watched the kids, Namita smiled, "You know I never realized all that moving we'd been doing recently was robbing Miko of friends" she commented to the assorted group of her old friends again, "until now, when he just made some, I think maybe we will stick around".

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Thanks," Allison smiled, "So what should we do now?"

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: Kit12,Sep 8 2009 on  09:29 AM
Shere Khan smiled, "Why sure I think it sounds just perfect".

~~~~

As Kyano looked for a victim, Elliott backed up. Miko laughed, "Don't worry, uh, Elliott" he struggled and then succeeded to remember the one of his new friends name, "I don't think Kyano's gonna use elephant as the first practicing tool".

Elliott smiled, "Yeah...well uh, just making sure" he said.

"Alright alright, why not" Mowgli stepped forward, "go ahead Kyano try to catch me" he said, then smiled, "and trust me that's not as easy as it sounds".

"But maybe you should make it a little easy, just so Kyano can show Ranjan" Miko suggested. Mowgli waved his hand dismissively like he knew that.

As she also watched the kids, Namita smiled, "You know I never realized all that moving we'd been doing recently was robbing Miko of friends" she commented to the assorted group of her old friends again, "until now, when he just made some, I think maybe we will stick around".
"Ahhhhh Perfect. Don't worry I won't go to hard this is just a demonstration for the tiger wannabe over here" Kyano said. "Now watch what I do Ranjan" Kyano said and crept close to the ground. "The trick here is Renjan to sneak up on an unexpecting victim. Remember, you have to make sure that you don't make any sudden movements or noises. You have to be quiet enough to sneak up behind an unexpecting opponent and stay low to the ground waiting for your opponent to not expect it and then when the victim least expects it then you Pounce like this." Kyano said pouncing on top of Mowgil.

Kyano got off Mowgli. "Now, ya think yould give it a try">? Kyano said to Ranjan.

RJ laughed " I think me and Kyano will stick around too. I don't think I have ever seen Kyano this happy before" Rj said.

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Do now...ah right" Shere Khan stood and gave a slight chuckle, "I must say, I was so...splendidly taken aback by your sudden reappearance I completely forgot there were other pursuits to my life".

Shere Khan smiled and turned back to Allison, "and team that we are now, I suppose  I have you to help me with them now. Mission one" he said turning with a frown to the exit of his territory and into the rest of the jungle, "I really should find that man-cub again and pay him back for making me the laughing stock of the jungle" he let out a low growl.

~~~~

Namita smiled, "Yeah...funny isn't it, RJ, after leaving how we were both drawn back here?" she asked, "I don't know..." she sighed, "there's just something about this jungle, even after being gone it just seems like...home" she smiled.

"Probably...probably you and the others being here too" she went on, telling Bagheera.

Meanwhile, Miko and Elliott laughed at the whole thing of Mowgli trying to act like he didn't know he was about to be pounced when all along he did.

"Well anyway, that's the idea" Mowgli said as he got up and dusted himself off.

"Yeah, like that Ranjan" Miko turned to where the little man-cub had been beside him...to find him gone.

"Ranjan...!" he wheeled about, looking for the kid. Mowgli frowned, every possible bad thing that happened to both babysitter and baby when one lost their little brother going through his head, "Ranjan you come out right now" Mowgli called.

Silence, and then...

"Rawr!" Ranjan burst from the grass about though to tackle Miko. The little panther even let out a screech of pure shock before he found himself on the ground.

Ranjan stood up on top of him, jumping up and down, "Yay, I pounced you just like a tiger! Did you see K-ano?!" he turned to his tiger teacher, "I got him good!".

Miko frowned a bit embarrassed to have been caught of guard by such a little kid. "Ok...we don't have to celebrate that much..." he said, still on the ground. Ranjan danced about happily, "I got him, I got him!".

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Allison had nothing against man personally, but if Khan hated this cub, she would gladly help.

"You can count on me," she smiled.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Got what cousin? a voice was heard asking. King Louie suddenly came swinging by on a nearby vine.