The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Persecuted

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
(lol, yay for cheesyness! I like cheese anyway :lol:)

"So, are you two alright? He didn't do anything did he?" Rose asked them as Ruby meowed "And Ruby also wants to know if you two actually know who he is or not"

"Hey, don't worry about it, it's quite alright" Zoe told Tiffany as she was still smiling.

"Yeah, I suppose that's also true" Drake replied back "By the way, have you got any pajamas or anything to wear tonight? Cause, well, I don't really have any myself, sorry"

Littlelady15

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Summer shook her head.
"No he didn't luckily Summer ran us out."

Tiffany smiled and sat down on the couch.
"So ..what ..what was your past like if you don't mind me asking.?"

Trinity bit her lip.
"Actually I do..I always have to carry clothes you know..being an ex..hunter..yeah"
She looked over at Drake and shook her head.
"Why apologize" Smiling Trinity stood up.
"Umm where is the bathroom?"

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Rose thought for a second before she spoke again "I've seen him around before, but have never used my powers in front of him because of what he's like, an Evolved Hunter....as far as I know, they call him Ghost"

"My past? Not much to say about it, my parents raised me for most of my life....well, that is until they were killed" Zoe replied back as she then went quiet, her smile having faded away "It sucks too, because they didn't mind that I was an Evolved either, they still loved me all the same"

"Ah, don't worry about it, as for the bathroom, it's just down the hallway there, you can't really miss it" Drake smiled back at her "I take it you want to get changed?"

Littlelady15

• Chomper
    • View Profile
"Huh."Summer and Jason both looked at each other.

Tiffany sighed.
"Oh..sorry."

Trinity nodded.
"Well yeah..I was also going to ask if I could possibly have a shower?"

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Yeah, so just be careful of him" Rose told them as she bought up her hand as another portal appeared in front of her "Now, if you'll excuse me, I do wish to go and speak with Abraham Lincoln" she smiled to them as she stepped through the portal with Ruby.

Zoe just shook her head "Don't worry about it, I already know who was responsible for it, but finding him is just near impossible is all" replied Zoe "So I know....have you heard of him before....Ghost?"

"Sure, this is your house too, so just do what you wish, if you want to take a shower, go ahead and just take one, no need to ask" Drake told her as he lay on his back on his bed.

Littlelady15

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Tiffany shook her head.
"Nope I haven't but..maybe you should ask Trinity after all.."

Trinity smiled and kissed Drake before turning around and walked through the door she passed Tiffany and Zoe.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Hmm, good idea" Zoe said as she looked over to Trinity "Very quick question I have for you, do you know of a Evolved Hunter by any chance? Since you're practically now an ex-hunter....he goes by the name of Ghost"

Littlelady15

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Trinity paused and looked over at Zoe.
"Umm yes he is highly respected by most of the hunters....no one knows him much though rarely see him.."

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"I thought so, have you ever met him before? Because I need to find him, I still can't forgive him for what he had done...." Zoe told Trinity, doing what she could to not linger on the thought of her parents.

Littlelady15

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Trinity nodded.
"Yes I have but only in passing thats terrible.."

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Great....just great" Zoe sighed rather sadly "Thanks anyway" she added on with a small smile.

Littlelady15

• Chomper
    • View Profile
"Okay.." Trinity nodded and headed towards the bathroom she locked the door and turned on the shower.
Once she was done Trinity slipped into some shorts and a long sleeved shirt.
Walking from the bathroom she went in Drakes bedroom and smiled.
"Hey"

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Drake opened up his eyes again as he looked over to Trinity, smiling to her "Hey....have a nice shower?"

Littlelady15

• Chomper
    • View Profile
"Yep"
Trinity sat down next to Drake and smiled again.
"It's nice here."

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Yeah, it is rather nice here, chose this place because no one would really look in an old run down church like this for any Evolved, but yes, thank you anyway" Drake then thought for a second "How long would you like to stay here for?"

Littlelady15

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Trinity had to think then .
"As long as you guys allow me too really"Trinity rubbed her forehead and smiled.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Well, I don't mind at all, you can stay for as long as you wish" Drake told her "I mean, it doesn't bother me one bit" he then sat up and gave her a reassuring kiss as it were.

Littlelady15

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Trinity smiled at him then kissed him back slightly longer this time.
"Good cause im not really planning on going anywhere"

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Drake just smiled back to her "That's good to hear" he told her as he lay back down, motioning for Trinity to join him, well, only if she wanted to.

Littlelady15

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Trinity lay down also and laughed.
"..By now I bet they've sent hunters out for me..thinking I'm...'missing'"
Trinity smiled.
"If they only knew." As she said this she lent her head against Drakes shoulder.