The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Persecuted

Littlelady15

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Trinity grinned she saw the 'hero' from earlier that day, letting her senses drift she possessed the hero and walked onwards in the direction of Drake.

Tiffany giggled.
"Or improve a bad haircut!" Tiffany giggled again looking up at the sky.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
As Drake continued to fly onwards, he glanced back to see that Trinity was indeed, walking in his direction, and was wondering if she was actually after him, or just wandering in the same direction as him.

Zoe thought for a second before she spoke up "I just wonder something, do you have any friends? Or a boyfriend? Or anything like that? Because, I mean, it just seems like you could at least use a friend around here....and if it's not too bold as to say, someone for yourself as well" she said with a smile to Tiffany still.

Littlelady15

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Tiffany shook her head and frowned.
"I prefer not to mix with most people I think they cane sense I'm not 'normal'"

[ :3 Drake doesn't see Trinity he see's some other evolved indivisual as she is 'possesing' someone :33 ]]

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
(ah, crap, didn't quite notice that XD same thing still applies though! :lol:)

"Well, to me, you're as normal as can be, I mean, sure, we've just met and what have you, but you do seem like a really nice girl and all, and hey, if you want to be, I don't know, friends, well, that would be nice" Zoe smiled back to Tiffany, trying to keep a rather happy atmosphere between them at least.

Littlelady15

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Trinity laughed as she realized this hero had the power of speed, running ahead of Drake Trinity flew into the sky stopping him in his path.

Tiffany smiled.
"It would be nice to have a friend" Tiffany looked around.
"Lets grab a coffee before the government find us."

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Drake stopped in midflight "Can I help you?"

"Yeah, that would be good, I could actually go for some coffee myself" replied Zoe with a smile still "Where would you want to go though? Cause I don't really have any good reccomendations myself, that, and I usually just have coffee back where I stay"

Littlelady15

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Trinity smiled.
Relaxing her mind she let the 'hero' fall into the passing truck, driven by the government staff.
"Actually yes. yes you can. You can start by telling me where other evolved are. or option b....I become the annoying tag a long"

Tiffany pouted and pointed towards the closest coffee shop.
"I'll buy" Smiling now Tiffany walked towards the coffee shop quickly.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Drake continued to remain in midflight as he eyed her "And what if I refuse both those options hmm? What then?"

Zoe noticed that iffany had pouted "What's wrong?" she asked her in regards to that as she followed her to the coffee shop.

Littlelady15

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Trinity shook her head.
"You can only refuse one option. option two however you cannot"
Still in mid air Trinity tied up her hair waiting for Drakes reply.

"Oh that umm I thought I saw someone I knew in there but I didn't 'thas all"
Tiffany turned to Zoe and smiled.
"So is that other person you know an evolved?"

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Very well then, you can tag along for all I care, but I'm not going to lead you anywhere interesting" Drake told Trinity back as he flew off again, this time, not heading home, but heading somewhere else for the time being.

Zoe gave a nod back to Tiffany "Yeah, he is actually, a good friend of mine, but that's all we are, friends, nothing more, and besides, he's not my type"

Littlelady15

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Trinity shrugged.
 "I wouldn't be going anywhere interesting either."
Then smiling she began to hum 'I'm Henry the 8th I am' quite loud.

Tiffany nodded.<br>
"That's cool, so what do you want to drink? I'm having a Frappachino"

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Drake was heading over to Liberty Island himself and landed on the Statue of Liberty's book, laying back on it.

"Eh, I think I'll just have a Moccachino" Zoe said back with a light shrug "And, I'm just curious too, do you have a certain type of person you like? That is, if it's not too bold for me to ask" she added on with a smile.

Littlelady15

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Trinity followed and sat by him this time going over all her live & dead pets names over and over again.
"...and thats why guinea pigs should not eat bubble gum."
Nodding Trinity grimaced at the memory.

Tiffany pursed her lips.
"I haven't really thought about it to be honest.." Tiffany smiled and payed for the drinks.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Drake just lay back and closed his eyes, pretty much in an attempt to shut out Trinity for the time being.  He however, just nodded lightly regardless.

"Ah okay, I suppose in a way, you are kind of like me, although, there are a few things I tend to like" Zoe told Tiffany "And to be honest, well....you're....one of them actually, which probabally sounds rather stupid...."

Littlelady15

• Chomper
    • View Profile
The drink Tiffany had in her mouth was swallowed abruptly and it burnt her throat.
"Oh really? errm but you've just met me? "Tiffany fiddled with the end of her dress and bit her lip.
"It's not that I'm trying to be mean it's just.."she frowned trying to think of the write words to fit she accidentally paused the scene.
"Dammit." taking a step back Tiffany focused and sure enough the accurate time continued.

Closing her eyes Trinity sighed.
"So hows your past been?"

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"It's been average if one could call it that" replied Drake, even as he had his eyes closed "Why do you care though? Are you wanting to either kill me or turn me to the government?"

"Sorry, I didn't mean to, ugh...." Zoe scratched her head a little bit "I mean....how do I put it? Um, I don't know okay, and, well, sorry" she added on with a smile, trying to at least rectify the situation somehow.

Littlelady15

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Trinity smiled slightly amused.
"True. But since I'm doing that I might as well be as polite as possible."

Tiffany smiled.
"Sorry it's just..yeah" Taking another sip of her drink Tiffany choked when she saw a dark outline in the door way.

Jayden stopped infront of Zaine and crossed his arms.
"Kind of you." Jayden raised his eyebrows and crossed his arms.

[Hmm I've been thinking whether to make the charries limit bigger what do you think?]

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Drake just nodded back, but yet, didn't answer, just more or less just amused as well.

"Ah, don't worry about it, it's my fault, I shouldn't have said that" replied Zoe before hearing Tiffany choke "You alright?"

(oh? like how so exactly?)

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
Some time passed, and Zaine ran into another person who wanted to say their problem. This time it was a kid, maybe thirteen, and his older brother was getting beat up by thugs. Zaine was very close to abandoning the kid, but then he thought to himself. I've been bored for a while now. Maybe these thugs will provide some fun for me. "All right then kid," he replied in an expressionless tone. "Lead me to them." The kid pointed behind him and sure enough there was a group of six thugs kicking the crap out of another person. Zaine rolled his eyes. These are the thugs he's so worried about? Pathetic.. Zaine slowly walked up to the group. "Looks like a bachelor party. Who's the lucky groom?" The thugs turned and faced Zaine like he was crazy."

"This is none of your business," one warned. "You best leave now before you get hurt."

"Oh please," Zaine laughed. "An incompetent retard is more threatening than you. Why don't you just run back to your mother before I send you crying to her." Enraged, the thug pulled out a gun and fired. Zaine smirked. "Finally some fun." He flipped backwards, but in his place stood an ice clone of himself. The ice sculpture shattered to the ground. Zaine sprinted towards the thug and jammed his fist into his stomach. The thug gasped for air, but he didn't receive any. "Remember when I told you I was going to send you to your mom?" Zaine asked. "Well I lied. I'm just going to kill you now." Without warning, the thug's stomach began to freeze. He screamed in terror as the rest of his body began to freeze over. Finally his head froze until his whole body was nothing more than cold ice. The other thugs were horror stricken as Zaine stepped past the iced thug. "Anybody else think they can do better?" The thugs all turned around and sprinted, screaming bloody murder. There was another person lying on the ground in pain, but Zaine walked past him. That was fun for two seconds. I need more of a challenge.

Littlelady15

• Chomper
    • View Profile
[So we each can have more charries each..I was think of adding Summer And Jason O.o ]

Trinity sat up.
"So...ever killed anyone?"
Brushing some dirt off her jeans Trinity looked at Drake questioningly.

Tiffany just pointed towards the door with wide eyes.
"This soo reminds me of the scene before a robbery in cartoons....that's never good."