The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Violet's Village

Noname · 296 · 14109

Noname

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://z6.invisionfree.com/Fantasy_RP_Board/index.php?act=idx
Choose from the following options:

-Make Violet go to the farmland
-Make Violet go to the tavern

Then, choose one other option for what she does when she is there.

-Uses her pheromones to attract males
-Runs around wildly and makes noise

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Tarven and pheromones time! Drunken fools!

Her mind was made up again, the tavern was going to be next.  She blew the door of its hinges using the darkness as she stepped inside the tavern and glanced around.

The males inside sniffed the air and looked over to Violet, smirking to themselves as one approached her "Hey baby, care for some fun?"
Violet looked over the male and gave off a yawn "Sorry, you're not my type, so get lost" she started to point at other males in the tavern as well "Not you, nor you, you're ugly, you seem rather lame, don't like you, such a yawn for you, and ugh, especially not you" she ended up pointing to the barman.

She was having rather fun teasing the males within the tavern as she waltzed through the barn, grinning to each of the males who seemed to be now twiddling their fingers having all been pretty much rejected by Violet.

If they had no chance with her, then what were the chances that others would within the tavern would have a better chance with her.

She gave off a chuckle as she looked to each of the males she hadn't pointed out yet "So then, what are you waiting for, you wanna try your luck with me?"
Violet was indeed emitting her pheromones at her own will, and was constantly emitting them within the tavern.
Each of the males looked at her, rather unsure on if they should or not...

Noname

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Choose a number between 1 and 10 to determine what the males will do.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile

Noname

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
In this case, 4 is the number of males who decided to stay and try their "luck" with her. The other six fled, either in fear of the magic she used, which overrode their attraction to her, or were out of range of her scent in the first place. Soon, the bar was empty except for the 4 males and Violet.

Female Lycans over a certain age could control when their bodies emitted pheromones, and the males had a hard time resisting the scent.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Violet looked to the 4 remaining males in the bar as everyone else had vamosed out of the bar.

She smirked at the lot of them "So, do amuse me, what made you four decide to stay hmm?"
One male stepped forward "The others may have ran off in fear or whatever because of what you have done so far, but I for one, am not afraid of what you'll do" she told her.
"Is that so?" she asked him as she ran a finger across his chest "And you didn't stay, just because you wish to try your luck with me?"
The other three males looked over at Violet and the other male as one let off a chuckle of some sort "Well, I for one find bad girls rather attractive"

Violet pushed the male she was speaking to back lightly as she approached the other one that had spoken to her "Oh, you do, do you?" she seemed to smirk towards him "And I take it you would love to see my goods?" she chuckled back to him.
"That depends, are you willing to show them?" he asked her.
Violet just chuckled some more "Oh, you would just love that now wouldn't you?" she snapped her fingers as her shirt vanished into darkness, now showing him her bare chest.
The male looked at her with eyes more wide open as did the other three males as well to which Violet stepped back, a grin upon her face again...

Noname

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
To determine the male's next move, choose a number from 1-20.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Ooo, 1 - 20 eh? Hmm, I shall go with the number 16

Noname

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Every 4 numbers you chose meant that one more male made a move. 3 or less meant that only one would try to move on her. 16 = 4x4, so four males move on her.

Already more the mildly intoxicated from their time at the tavern, the four males moved on the female, but found each other in a struggle instead. After a few fierce minutes of fighting, only a single one of them, a tall, brownish-gray furred male with only a pair of long pants on, remained in the tavern, the rest having been beaten off and run away.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Violet stood back and watched the four of them start bickering at first before one fist was swung and before she knew it, the four of them were fighting amongst each other, to which she could not help but smirk.

Once the last male had sent the others running, she spoke to him "Well now, I do have to say, that was rather.....impressive"
The male just grinned back to Violet "Well, they needed to be taught a lesson" he told her.
"Indeed they did" Violet replied as she stepped forward "Males tend to do things first, and just think on their own time" she chuckle to him.
The male just watched her still as Violet walked around him "At least you get a prize, you get to touch me at least" she said with a snap of her fingers as her pants then vanished "So, choose your destiny"

The male turned around and looked at Violet again as he stepped forward, looking her over and was indeed wondering what he should do first...

Noname

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Roll 1-10 to determine how successful the male is at attracting Violet.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
11, no wait, wrong number, I mean 2! yes, 2 is my number!

Noname

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
(OOC: Nothing explicit can be shown here, btw, in keeping with the rules.)

1-5 signifies success for the male. 6-10 would have been a failure. Since 2 was chosen, he was successful.

The male managed to impress Violet with his good looks, strength, and truth be told, her own hormones were operating at this time too. She liked his touch and his scent, and this interest was reflected in a change of tone from her.

Had he been less than impressive, she wouldn't have even considered him. She wasn't about to mate him just yet! But, at the least, she let him touch her and then moved on to ask something else of him...

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Violet just stood there as the male was now face to face with her.  She more or less leaned against him, pressing her body against his "Well, what do you think of that my big strong knight in shinning armour?"

"I must say, for someone like yourself, it actually feels rather nice" he told her in return.

"Good, I would've expected nothing less from you" Violet spoke back remaining up against the male still "And since I am a girl of my word, what else is it that you desire to do with me hmm?"

The male looked down at her as he was to now choose something else to do with Violet that she would offer him...

Noname

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Please Choose:

-Violet asks for a back massage
-Violet asks for a foot massage

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Back massage time XD

The male got an idea "I could give you either a back massage, or a foot massage if you desire"
"Well, if you are offering, I do wish to have a back massage then" she told him as she walked off and motioned for the male to follow.

The tavern also had beds upstairs, however, no one was staying in them at the moment as she entered a room and looked over to the bed.

Violet grinned to him as she walked over to the bed and lay down on her stomach, to which the male followed suit more or less, sitting down onto the bed and begun to give her the massage she was after...

Noname

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Choose a number from 1-30 to tell how well the massage went.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
The number shall be number 11 this time round! XD

Noname

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
1-10 indicated a good massage. 11-20 indicated a bad one. 21-30 indicated a great one. Since you chose 11, the male was rough and his touch actually caused Violet pain.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Violet let off a growl as the male was rather rough with her.  He moves one of her hands in a grasping motion as darkness formed a hand and pulled him off her to which she turned to face him after sitting up.

"Sorry, I'm not that good at doing massages" he told her.
"Then why offer one in the first place?" she asked him as he was still held up in midair by the darkness.
"I was just trying to impress you was all" he replied back.

Violet looked at him for a long second as the darkness let go of him "Such a shame too, and here I had high hopes for you, managing to beat other three for my attention, only to screw up on something as simple as a back massage" Violet moved off the bed as she looked to him still.

The male looked at her and saw that she was rather displeased at the moment, he was now wondering if he should actually say something to her, or even do something at the very least...