The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Dawn of the Dead RP

MrDrake · 101 · 7105

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
Zaine nodded. "We better keep it that way. Too many people will attract attention. Those things can pick out human flesh too well." He looked out the mall windows. Some of the zombies had gathered outside, but there weren't too many. "So how long have you been here?"

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Vincent nodded back to Zaine "Since the mall opened today, as I own my own store here, gun store to be exact, just like Ratko there" he told him, motioning towards Ratko as he then motioned for Zaine to follow him into the food court, pushing the trolly along as well.

"So, what's your story?" he then decided to ask Zaine as he took a seat himself, grabbing a tin of tuna and a teaspoon, opening it up and starts to eat it "Anything....interesting?"

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
Zaine sat down and placed his handgun in his pocket. "Well, I 'm a martial arts instructor, or at least I used to be. My parents are out there, most likely dead or undead. My dad was a retired soldier, so I know how to use a gun." He didn't really feel too hungry at the time, so he just stayed in his seat. "I found this mall, then motor mouth found me, then you found me. So here I am. What about you?"

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Not much to say about me really, came over here from New Zealand, got my Green Card and soon enough, I managed to open up a gun store here within this mall, that, and I also have firearms training as well" Vincent replied back as he continued to eat the can of tuna still.

Soon enough, Shorty had returned with Kyra and Kayla as he spoke up "Yo! Gramps! I got the two sheilas that you were after" he spoke as he sat down with Zaine and Vincent.

Myrkin

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
"It should, but I can't raise my squad. They are too far away probably." Sergei answered Zaine, straping his radio back into his belt. He followed others to the food court. When they got there, Sergei had been listening to others' talk for a moment, before he decided to speak.

"I don't want to interrupt your introduction time, but I have to ask, since you were here longer than me. Have you secured the mall? It looks like we will be staying here for some time, so it would be rather a good idea to make sure, that no zombies are here or can get in..." he said calmly.
Pessimist sees a dark tunnel. Optimist sees a light in the tunnel. Realist sees the light of coming train. And a driver sees three idiots standing on the track.

"My heart has joined the thousand, for my friend stopped running today." - Watership Down by Richard Adams.

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
"Well we might have a problem there," Zaine answered. "I found one in here already, which means there might be more hiding in the stores somewhere. The door I came through is closed, and I don't think they can break through the front door for a while." Of course, Shorty came by announcing what he had done. "Is there ever an off switch?" he muttered as he turned to him. "Look you want to help? Go back to that door we came through earlier and make sure it's sealed tightly."

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
'I'm Ratko Tito I was born in Serbia and served in the Bosnian war, I came to the us after the war and after getting my green card I opened a gun shop here.' "I also brought my weapons from my house here so we shouldn't worry about  weapons since we have plenty,' ratko said.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Well, I have made sure that all exits have been sealed off" Vincent begun as he turned to Shorty "You, whatever your name is..."

"Shorty, that's what my homies call me as well as my Grandma" Shorty answered back.

"Right, right, Shorty, do what Zaine said, go and make sure the door you had come through at the very least, has been sealed properly, we don't want any of those zombies getting into here" Vincent then told Shorty.

Shorty looked for Vincent for a moment before he got up "Alright, I'll do it, but if I get bitten by one of those zombie mutherf*****s, hell, I'll be blamming all this s*** on you gramps" he spoke as he stood up and begun to walk off "Yeah, go and check on a door, probabally get my a** bitten off as well" he spoke as he walked.

Both Kayla and Kyra took a seat and looked to Vincent as Kayla spoke up "So, you're saying there could be other zombies in here?" she asked him as she folded her arms.

Vincent nodded back to the two of them "It's possible, so we might have to split up and search the mall....you two know how to use guns?" he asked the two girls.

Both Kayla and Kyra shook their heads to which Vincent let off a small sigh "Alright, alright, let me think for a second then" he added on as he begun to think.

Myrkin

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
"I am sergeant Sergei Nikitin from GDS, at your service." Sergei said shortly, but with a small smile. It wasn't a time for more detailed introduction, he thought, but surely the other survivors needed to at least know how to call him. He turned to Vincent:

"Well... The rest of us can clean and sweep this place, while you two can stay here" he said, nodding to girls "It will take longer to search the mall though."
Pessimist sees a dark tunnel. Optimist sees a light in the tunnel. Realist sees the light of coming train. And a driver sees three idiots standing on the track.

"My heart has joined the thousand, for my friend stopped running today." - Watership Down by Richard Adams.

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
'Well some who does know how to use a gun should stay here to protect the girls while the rest of us search the mall,' ratko said.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Ahem, we may not know how to use a gun, but I at least, know how to protect both, myself and Kyra here" Kayla told Ratko mainly "So, go ahead and search the mall, we'll be fine, just trust me"

Vincent looked at Kayla for a moment before he looked to the others "Well, you heard her, and for some reason, I do trust her on that one as well"

"Exactly, you don't need guns to fend of zombies, anything would do nicely" Kayla spoke again as she looked to Kyra "Speaking of which, I'll be back" she spoke as she got up and walked off.

"Where are you going to go to?" Vincent asked her.

"Hardware store, should be items in there we can use to fend of zombies with instead" Kayla answered back as she left the food court, heading for the hardware store.

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
Chuck at that moment in time happened to be inside the hardware store looking for another lead pipe since his last one had been bent from smashing in zombie heads for three days. "Oh come on...not a single one in here. What kind of hardware store is this anyway?!" he screamed at the top of his lungs forgetting that there may be others around.

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Ratko ran to the hardware store to make sure there were no zombies there since he heard some shouting. "Hey you need a weapon,' he asked the person he saw when he reached it.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Kayla walked into the hardware store, but stopped, slowing down her footsteps as she reached for a nearby shovel and armed herself with it, that is, until Ratko came running in, to which she followed him and saw Chuck in the store.

She eyed him for a moment before speaking "You're not a zombie....another suvivor I take it?"

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Hey have you been bitten,' ratko asked chuck.

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
Zaine rolled his eyes as Shorty left. That idiot's going to get himself killed. Zaine watched the others head towards the hardware store, and then he heard the yell. Zaine rushed to the group and found another survivor. "What the hell are you doing?" he asked. "Do you want every zombie in the world to hear you?"

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Can you handle a gun,' ratko asked chuck.

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
Chuck knew that yelling was going to draw attention, but from other human survivors?! That was a blessing in itself. He listened to the questions they asked before laughing. "Can I handle a gun?!" he asked with a grin as he lifted his .357 Magnum. "Does this answer your question?" he commented before he looked to Zaine with a smile. "Cool, your jets kid. If there were any zombies around, chances are good, they'd be dead, simply for the fact that you guys seem to be hiding out here."

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Well, there's more of us back at the food court, well, three others, plus one other who was sent on another errand of his own" Kayla spoke as she lowered the shovel, yet, kept her grip tightened upon it "If you wish, you can join us"

Vincent looked to Kyra, giving her a smile, to which Kyra just smiled back, yet, she kept quiet at the moment, not really all that talkative, one could say she was more shy than Kayla was, granted, Kayla was rather talkative instead.

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
Zaine glared at him. "Oh really?" He quickly pulled out his gun, pointed it past Chuck's head, and fired. Behind him, another zombie fell to the floor. "Now its dead, but you would have been in a couple more seconds." He looked back towards Vincent. "I'm going to look around. There obviously some still in the mall." With that he turned around and walked out of the hardware store and headed down another hallway. Why did I have to get stuck with these people? They're all going to die sooner or later.