The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Dawn of the Dead RP

MrDrake · 101 · 7106

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
Chuck only glared at Zaine as he began to walk away. He knew the first thing about being in a bad situation was to never go off alone. He turned to Vincent and Ratko and replied, "I'm going to follow the kid. Just to make sure he doesn't get himself killed!" he then took off running after Zaine. "Hey Kid wait up! You can't go off alone in this place. It's just a bad idea."

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"So Vincent you have a plan on how to get us out of the mall when we have no choice but to leave the mall,' ratko asked.

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
Zaine sighed as Chuck followed him down the hallway. "Look, don't take it personally, but do yourself a favor and go back with the others. They need you more than I do." Zaine came to a Gamestop and pointed his gun inside. Nothing moved, so he crept inside, still pointing his gun out.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"No, not yet" Vincent told Ratko "We'll sort that out in due time, don't worry about that one" he got up and walked over to the hardware store where Kayla was, leaving Kyra all alone in the food court at the moment.

Kyra just sat there, glancing around at the empty food court, giving off a small sigh "Um...hello? Where did everyone go?" she asked a bit loudly, but not really all that loud.

Myrkin

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
In the meantime Sergei went to the higher floor of the mall to see, if there were any zombies moping about.

"Well... Which store should I check first?" Sergei asked rhetorically, making sure that his weapon is loaded. he walked to a map of the mall and glanced at it...
Pessimist sees a dark tunnel. Optimist sees a light in the tunnel. Realist sees the light of coming train. And a driver sees three idiots standing on the track.

"My heart has joined the thousand, for my friend stopped running today." - Watership Down by Richard Adams.

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Ratko walked off to search the mall. "Well I'm just happy we have people who have experience with firearms,' ratko thought.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Meanwhile, Shorty had approached the door he had come through earlier on and noticed that it was indeed, sealed tightly "You've got to be s***ing me, the f***ing door was already f***ing sealing" he begun to rant out loud as he turned and started to walk down the hallway when he heard a groan "Who's there? Hello?" he asked.

Out of the darkness staggered a zombie, groaning some as well "Holy s***!" he spoke, reaching into his pocket and pulled out a gun he had kept in there, aiming it at zombie before firing a few times "Mutherf***er" he spoke as he put the gun away, looking at it a few more times before he turned and walked off back to the food court.

He sat down to join Kyra, looking at her "Yeah, some punka** zombie mutherf***er tried to bite my f***ing a** off" he told Kyra, whom in turn, just nodded back to him "So, what's your story?"

"Not much really, I was meant to be coming here with Kayla to go shoping, then of course, there were now zombies lurking around" Kyra replied back "What about you?"

"You know how it is, working at the local supermarket, I get home, my homes are all one of those zombies, then they go and bite my Grandma and of course, I had to come here, Zombie Facts 101 b****, man, my boss is going to be so p***ed off on Monday" Shorty replied back "What's your name anyway?"

"Kyra...." Kyra replied back "And my friend is Kayla too" she spoke rather quietly, giving Shorty a quick little smile.

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Raptko approached a book store. A zombie was in the store Ratko saw the zombie and put about half of the 30 round magazine in the zombies head.

Myrkin

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Sergei went to the store, which was located next to and above the main entrance to the mall. He didn't encounter any zombies along the way, but it didn't mean there was none in the shops. When he entered the store, he saw two things. Dirst: it was a small shop with cellphones. Second: there was a one person, a man standing there, with it's back turned to Sergei. He aimed his gun at this man and called to him. The man looked in Sergei's direction and he turned out to be a zombie. Sergei didn't hesitate with pulling the trigger. The zombie man died (for the second time, one could say) from single shot in the head. After that, Nikitin searched a backup, but there wasn't anything that would be of any interest to him, so he grabbed zombie body and dragged it to the rail. Then, he throwed it down to the ground floor.
Pessimist sees a dark tunnel. Optimist sees a light in the tunnel. Realist sees the light of coming train. And a driver sees three idiots standing on the track.

"My heart has joined the thousand, for my friend stopped running today." - Watership Down by Richard Adams.

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Ratko heard a thud close by and went to check it out. "Hey what was that about,' ratko shouted.

Myrkin

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
"It was a dead zombie falling from a height." Sergei shouted from above in answer "Could you start gathering bodies in one place, so we could burn them or get rid off them in some other way later?"

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Kayla remained in the hardware store at the moment, shovel still in hand as she went to grab another shovel when she heard some shuffling behind her, turning to swing the shovel, only for it to be grabbed.

Vincent was the one who was "shuffling" as he looked to Kayla "Watch it with that thing" he told her "You could hurt someone you're not meant to hurt"

"Sorry, I guess I kinda got carried away" Kayla answered back as Vincent nodded to her "Who are you anyway?"

"Vincent" Vincent replied back, shaking Kayla's hand "But we'll have time for proper introductions later, just get back to your friend in the food court" he added on as he started to walk out of the store "It'll be safer if you're with her"

"Yeah, I guess so" Kayla added on as she indeed, grabbed a second shovel and headed back to where Kyra was, placing the second shovel onto the table, glancing over at Shorty as well.

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Yeah yeah sure,' ratko grumbled. Ratko was one to always follow orders like he had many years ago.

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
Zaine realized if there were any zombies, they would either be behind the counter or in the inventory closet. He crept towards the counter and quickly looked over. There was nothing there, so he glanced at the inventory closet. "Always wanted to go in there," he muttered. Chuck was still with him, so he glared at him. "If you want to help then come on. We gotta go in their and check things out."

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
Chuck wanted to groan at Zaines seemingly annoying banter. But he had to admit the kid had a point, and he raised his magnum and began searching the Gamestop for any potential zombies. "Ya know kid," he said quietly "You should be a bit more grateful I'm here at all.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Vincent in turn, walked off, both of his guns out as he searched another section of the mall himself, entering a nearby CVS, a pharmacy, moving his pistols in all directions as he slowly entered the store, heading towards the back of he store straight away and found two figures, both of them with their backs turned.

"Are you survivors by any chance?" he asked them, only for both figures to turn around and lunge for Vincent, to which he fired two shots, one from each gun, a headshot on each zombie before turning and firing a third shot at a third zombie that was nearby "Seems like I was mistaken, there are still a few straggling zombies around in the mall after all...."

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Ratkop took a medical mask from his pocket and put it on his face before he dragged the zombie corpse to the center between the area where sergei and the other floor were.

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
"Well you should be more grateful that I just saved you back in the hardware store," Zaine shot back, "and trust me, if you hold me down I'm leaving you behind." Zaine kicked the door to the closet down and pointed his gun. He fired at two more zombies and quickly looked around. It seemed like there was nothing else in there, but Zaine had learned that looks can be very deceiving. "Let's go." Zaine stepped inside the closet, gun still pointed.

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Ratko went into the store he was just in and dragged that zombie corpse to where the other one was and threw it on top of the other.

Myrkin

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Sergei checked five other stores, in which he found a few zombies. After killing each of them, he throwed them down to the ground level like the first infected. Then he went to another shop, which turned out to be a pet shop. He entered it slowly...