The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Lion King

Kit12 · 417 · 29517

Rocky

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Makaila stopped when Nuka and rafiki did. "Exuse me Sir Rafaki, but what's to stop the lioness's acting as advance guards from attacking Nuka? even if he's not a threat, a strange male is seen as a potential threat." Makaila said to the shaman.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Because they didn't attack me when i entered the Pridelands " kopa replied " and Nuka is part of the royal family.."
_
We're heading there now"Rafiki replied to Nuka
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Right behind you," Nuka nodded, following the baboon.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Kopa looked at Kiara " should we follow them? I'm not sure how Kovu or Vitani will react to seeing Nuka alive. " He said."I imagine it will be quite a shock
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"We probably should," Kiara nodded, "In case Kovu needs someone to cope with the shock....."

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
And I'll help with vitani, i guess even thoug I don'tknow her nearly as well as you know Kovu" kopa said.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Good idea," Kiara nodded to her brother, heading back to home.

Rocky

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Well beyond the pridelands stood a group of lionesses, surrounding a lion with another male who looked just barely out of his cubhood. " We found her sire, but she is under King Simba's Protection." The lead lioness said, bowwing to the Preteen lion. " It matter's not, the son of Mufasa with not risk war for the sake of one cub, especially one who was promised to me by Her father, King Taka. I will Have the princess Makaila, and nothing will stand in my way." He said. " Not even the lion of ash and soot?" Another lioness replied. " You obey that old shamen over your prince, or me, your king ?" Zarkon asked. " No sire, I ment no disrespect to either upu or prince Lokar. " She answered. With that they began their three day trek to the Pridelands.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
( A preteen prince is stil a prince. he has no authority to order anything, unless his father the king grants it Any attemnpt to take makaila would result in war)
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Rocky

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
(need to tweak it a bit more. the lionesses as they are older than him, should not bend to his will that easily..)
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Kiara and Kopa made their way all the way back to Pride Rock, beating Nuka and Rafiki to the base.

"Why are you guys back so fast?" Kovu asked.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Its rather hard to explain, but Rafiki, has er found someone you knew very well" Kopa said, as he saw vitani come up to them. " And We wanted to be hgere when you meet up with him again."
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Who could you possibly be talking about?" Vitani asked skeptically. She didn't know Kopa very well, so she wasn't sure to think of what he was saying.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Your brother" Kopa said finally as Rafiki came into view " You spoil the surprise,  your highness Rafiki chuckled..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"That's impossible, Kovu's right here..." Vitani started to say.

"Hey Vitani, hey termite..." Nuka said, suddenly appearing.

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Ramiki had a huge tendency in losing his friends. Whenever Ramiki would turn his back he would end up being left alone. "Makalia. where are you? Makalia" He called out.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Yes, Prince Kopa is not the onlt lion being reintroduced inti the royal family " rafiki said, as  he wattched Kovu's and Vitanis reactions. " I saved his life after he was flattened by those falling logs. It was not an easy process, fortunately I am quite skilled at healing.." the old baboon smiled.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"N...n....Nuka?!" the two former outlander siblings gasped in a perfect blending of shock of joy. Their jaws fell open, almost to an unhealthy extent.

"i'm back," the slightly olde lion grinned.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
you should be reintroduced to my father " Kopa said to Nuka. " whatever issues you may have had with my fathger, will not carry over to my reign, i can assure you. you are completely welcome here Nuka.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these: