The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Lion King

Kit12 · 417 · 29479

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Nuka shivered. Though he no longer held a grudge against Simba, he wasn't certain if those feelings were mutual.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
" Well, lets go present you to him, Nuka' Kopa said  turning towards Pride Rock.. ' he'll be surprised to see you I'm sure..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Yeah, a guy who tried to kill him..." Nuka gulped.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
That was in the past" Kopa replied formly.. " and I'm sure hes willing to forgive you for it.. Time heals wounds right?' He added as he climbed up Ride rock, " Father? we have a visitor.. " Who is it? came the reply as Simba appeared on the ledge above..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Um...h-hello, Mr..I mean, King Simba," Nuka said nervously, his body visibly shaking.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Who are you/ simba said coming closer.. but when he saw Nuka his  face began to harden in recognition. ' Nuka? How is this possible/ You're supposed to be dead !
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Rocky

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
" Here I am Ramiki!" Makaila said as she tackled Her friend and adopted brother playfully.

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Ramiki was just about to give up . Maybe he was just looking for her in the wrong place. The pridelands were very big or maybe she was just hiding to take Ramiki by surprise. But just then he was knocked off his feet by an all to familiar pounce. "Oooooooooooooooooooooffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff" Ramiki grunted as he was tackled by his favorite sister/Best friend. "There you are I have been looking for you all over" Ramiki said giving her a friendly lick on the cheek just happy to see her again. "So you wanna play something? I'm good with anything. All the adults here are kinda boring right now. So what do you say, Ya wanna play? Huh? Do Ya? Do ya? Do ya? I'll even let you choose the game" Ramiki said moving his hind paws under Makalia in an effort to get her off him playfully.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
So why are you here? Simba said finally 'I was under the impression that you had been killed. Also, Kopa, when you have a minute I would like to talk with you, I had some expectations of you when i you take next place.."
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"I guess the logs didn't kill me fully," Nuka explained, "Then Rafiki dug me out and nursed me back to health."

Rocky

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
" You bet I do, tag your it!" Makaila laughed as she bound off Ramiki. She ran past Timon and pumbaa, timon sighed, knowing Makaila and ramiki were going off to play. " Come on Pumbaa, Simba will want us to watch them. I'm getting to old for this." He sighed as the duo folowed Makaila.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
i see.. well, i suppose you can stay.. as long as you behave yourself. My family is has become quite big as of late, with Kovu, and now my son Kopa. welcome to the pride Nuka he said shortly..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Nuka stayed silent for a bit. He now had a home again, and a nice one, to boot.

"Oh thank you King Simba!" he cried, beginning to tear up.

""The Terrific Trio is complete again," Vitani smile.d

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Ramiki playfully growls and races after Makalia. "I won't be it for too long. I am very fast." He said leaping over Timon and Pumbaa and chasing after Makalia trying to get close enough to tag Makalia with a paw.

Rocky

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Makaila laughed as Ramiki chased her. "girls are faster than boys Ramiki." She mocked playfully.

Damon sighed as he sulked down to where simba and the other adults were, paying them no mind, he walked past them as he plopped down on his side.

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"OH yeah?" Ramiki said and then ran even faster. And leaped into the air hoping to pounce Makalia so she'd be it.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Kopa followed his father as they retreated into pride Rock. " what your expectations father/ " that you will rule wisely and justly. I know you just returned, and that you have much to catch up on, but time is not a luxuey you have much of. get caiught up, and be ready to rake my place' Simba said fiirmly.' Every miorning Zazu gives his morning report, then at noon the elephants report, and at any time you may get a complaint.. always listen..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"I can still marry Kovu, right father?" Kiara asked.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Yes you can.. Simba replied. ' Support your brother.. he needs to find a mate..' Kopa blushed ' Isn't a bit early for that, father? " No, it isn't ' you will be taking over in the spring, you will need a mate by then.. its custom Kopa.and Kiara.. do a through search please..' Simba smiled..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"You'll grow to be good friends with Kovu for sure" Kiara assured her brother, "And you'll get along with his sister Vitani too."

Outside, Vitani was sitting at the tip of Pride Rock, looking at the vast land.