The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

My Little Pony: Elements of Friendship

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Spike waved his hands in a dismissive manner.   "never mind him, he's as much of a jerk as that griffon friend of Rainbow Dash's." Spike said.

"There may be a reason behind that.  As for the party I guess you folks are going to that party?" Myrdinn asked looking around.

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
Thunderclap glanced at Haru for a split second, and that was all the time Twilight needed to cast the spell a second time. "That should help with his demeanor a bit." she said to Mr. and Mrs. Cake hoping they didn't feel too bad about the sundae being destroyed.

Thunderclap shook his head as the spell took effect again. "I... I'm sorry. Both to you Haru, and to you Mr. and Mrs. Cake. I ruined a perfect sundae. Although to be honest, that particular sundae reminded me of my older sister... and how much we despise each other." he sighed. "It's most of the reason why I left home to begin with. I just couldn't take her constant jabs at how unusual and unhappy I was." he said with a sad tone, as he shed a tear.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Haru walked over and wrapped a hoof around Thunderclap in a reassuring hug.
"It's gonna work out, Thunderclap.  You'll see.  Everypony's unique or unusual in their own way, and you don't have to always feel so unhappy now that you've got friends..."
He said in a gentle, soothing voice.  
"How about we go down to Applejack's farm and see what this party's all about, hm?"
He said, letting go and stepping back a little with a grin...

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Might as well go there.  Never know what it'll be like." Myrdinn said, not knowing what Applejack or the party they were going to may be like.  

"If Pinky Pie is there you can be sure of one thing.  Some totally random things happening, and it'll be a fun party." Spike said, having been to parties that Pinky Pie had been at or had run herself.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Haru chuckled and smiled.  
"I'll agree with you on that one, Spike.  What do you guys say?"
He said with a small toss of his hair...

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Forest grove walked into town stopping at the bridge to look at his reflection in the water. "Well it's good to be back in ponyville." he said before continuing on to the sugarcube.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Let's go to the party.  We know it'll not be boring." Spike said.

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Forest grove walked into the sugarcube. "Hey guys what's going on?" he asked.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Hello.  The only new news I can think of is that there is some sort of party at Applejack's place." Spike said.

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Spike looked at the person who had the note, "When is it anyway?  And any details you think should be re-mentioned?" He asked.

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Forest grove looked at Twilight and the others "I've been working on my magic and I learned a couple of new tricks do you want to see some of them?" Forest grove asked.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Haru looked over at Forest grove and nodded.
"New magic tricks, huh?  I'd like to see that, I think!  Oh, and my name's Haru, by the way!"
He said with a big grin...

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"It's nice to meet you I'm Forestgrove as for the magic tricks I was working on a teleportation spell." Forestgrove said

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Hello, I"m Myrdinn.  We're talking about going to a party it seems." Myrdinn said as he lifted a hoof to wave a bit.  "Good luck on your teleportation.  How are you coming along with those magic tricks of yours?"He asked with some interest.

Spike waved.  "I'm Spike.  As for the party I wonder if they'll have gems.  Especially emeralds, or rubies there."

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"I'm comming alright I'm still not as good as Twilight but I'm working on it." forestgrove said returning a hoof wave to Myrdinn.

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
Twilight giggled at Spike. "Oh Spike I'm sure Rarity has a few gems for you at the party." She then turned to Forest Grove and smiled. "My name is Twilight Sparkle. Nice to meet you." She then nervously looked at Thunderclap not sure how he'd react.

Thunderclap however had a smile across his face as he replied, "My name is Thunderclap. I'm glad to meet you." He then faced Twilight. "And you may want to find out why your spell isn't working with me."

Twilight frowned. "I was wondering about that myself. The spell only seems to work for a few minutes, and I'm not sure why."

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Well here goes." Forestgrove said before he closed his eyes and concentrated on the spell. He disapeared for a moment but reappeared outside in midair by the second story window of the sugarcube. "Well I expected to be on the ground not in mid air when I reappeared." forestgrove said before he fell to the ground.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"I hope so.  Hay, and flowers and stuff like that is ok to eat, but I really like gems." Spike said.

"Pretty good." Myrdin said.  "but it does look like he needs some work on materialization control."

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Haru reached out and grabbed him as he fell, smiling.
"Not bad.  You just need some work on the reappearing somewhere safe part."
He said softly, grinning a little, then looked at Thunderclap.
"Hmm...why doesn't that spell work on you?  It'd be easier if we had a control pony, but, just on a guess, I'd say it has to do with either your temper or your sheer size and power.  Not sure which, if it's either.  But it may be a place to start."
He said with a progressing blush as he spoke...