The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

My Little Pony: Elements of Friendship

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Haru looked at Twilight.
"I'd take that as a yes.  Any reason you were asking him?"
He asked her quietly...

Applejack blushed a little brighter.
"Well, tha's because I didn't know if ya already had a fillyfriend, or even if ya swung that way.  Ah guess ah was a little scared, ta be honest..."
She said nervously as Pinkie nodded.
"Of course~ there's cake!  What kinda party would it be without lotsa cake?"
She giggled, pointing towards a table with all sorts of sweets...

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Well, i still don't know if i swing that way, but i'll be your fillyfriend sure, just not sure what will happen at nighttime if you get my meaning.." Rainnbow dash said.. she then looked at the cakke which was the faces of Applejacks friends including hers, smiling
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Applejack smiled.
"Dontcha start worryin' about that jes' yet, Dash.  Ah'm still just gettin' used ta having ya as mah fillyfriend."
She said with a laugh as she looked at the cake.
"It's almost too perty to eat, innit, Dash?  And it's a little big, too.  Ah guess maybe I shoulda invited more ponies.  Ah'm sure Haru would've come.  Twalight and Rarity, too."
She thought for a second, then added...
"Ah'm sure if Haru'd been here, Fluttershy woulda been here happily, too."
She chuckled...

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
Twilight giggled at Haru.
"Yes there is actually. I happen to know a spell that I've wanted to try that is supposed to make an aggressive pony calm and friendly." She paused for a short moment before talking to Haru again. "But, this would be the very first time I'm trying to use this spell... I don't know how well it will work... or IF it'll work at all!"

Thunderclap continued to walk, not caring too much about Twilight and more focused on visiting Sugercube Corner and getting some food. "Courtesy of Haru that is." he said quietly to himself.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Haru smiled.  
"Spike has a point.  I-if the spell's not too complicated, that is.  We were just heading down to Sugarcube Corner, if you want to join us."
He said with a grin...

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
well, we'll have to eat it ' Dask replied.. " its a shame, but thats what cake is for " she saud ' Its your party, you'll get the first slice once everypony is here
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Applejack smiled.  
"Well, ah didn' actually invite anypony else.  Ah wanted it to just be us..."
She said with a sheepish grin.  Pinkie, of course, simply hopped over, grinning madly.
"We~ll, I may have left a note at Sugarcube corner for everyone that knows you to c'mon over and see us!"
She giggled...

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
so, just you and me huh.. and well Pinkie there' A small .. private party' Dash grinned.. ' So do you have any games planned.. " She askeed, looking around at the banners and baloons " And when exactly did you starting thinking about coming out?
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Applejack grinned.
"Well, if what Pinkie jes' said is true, it'll get a little bit more party-like real soon.  An' ah guess ah started thinkin' about it when ah figgered out that ah was interested in ya, Dash."
She said with a grin.  Pinkie giggled.
"Well, I was gonna play a few games, but I bet that everypony will be here soon!"
She said, hopping around the room with an impish grin...

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"I wonder if they got in any gems in Sugarcube corner." Spike said as he want along with Twilight Sparke.  "You'd think they'd have at least a few gems now and then.  Or some nice steel or iron.   Or some of those great muffins." Spike said, and as he mentioned the muffins he rubbed his tubby and licked his lips.  And by the muffins he meant the ones that made all the ponies sick that ate.  I think it was in the Applebuck Season episode.

"I heard dragons had a very varied diet of what they ate." Myrddin said, still a bit surprised at the variety of stuff Spike had mentioned.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Twilight sighed as she stepped in front of the group. She giggled as she replied, "Alright. Thunderclap I'm going to try and use a spell on you if that's alright."

Thunderclap narrowed his eyes and shook his head. "Not a chance, I won't let you get near me with any of your mag-" Unfortunately Thunderclap never got a chance to finish his sentence as a bright pink beam struck him in-between the eyes.

Twilight felt kind of bad about just zapping him like that, but if she was ever going to try the spell it would be now. She knew it wouldn't hurt him but she had to try.

After a few more seconds, Thunderclap shook the magic off and blinked. His eyes flashed for a minute and he smiled, genuinely smiled. He looked around and laughed as he asked, "Well what are we waiting for?! I want some ice cream!" He then stepped into SugarCube Corner.

Twilight smiled as she saw that the spell worked. But there was something she felt that was going to go wrong and soon, but now everything seemed to be going well.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Haru smiled as he walked in, smiling politely to Mr. and Mrs. Cake.  
"Hi, Mr. and Mrs. Cake.  It's nice to see you again!"
He said cheerily.  Mrs. Cake smiled and waved a hoof at him.
"Oh, hello, Haru.  Pinkie's not here right now, but she did leave you a note.  She said something about a party at Applejack's or something.  Can we get you and your friends anything while you're here, though?"
She asked, handing him an envelope...

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"That was cool.  Shall I mark that off as done?" Spike asked.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Twilight smiled. "Sure Spike. That spell worked pretty well. But I do get the feeling that it might only be temporary." She then turned to face Haru. "A letter from Pinky Pie? Well Haru, what does it say?" she asked genuinely.

Thunderclap grinned and stepped forward. "Hello Mr, and Mrs. Cake. I would like a triple scoop sundae. If that's okay."

Twilight then asked, "So... Haru, is there anything you want before we read Pinkie's note?"

LBTDiclonius

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
"A note from Pinkie, let's see how this turns out," Daliya smiled and rolled her eyes. She then turned to Mr. and Mrs. Cake.

"I'm fine thank you," she said politely.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Mrs. Cake quickly made the sundae.
"Here you go, ummm... I know we've seen each other around Ponyville before, but I don't think I've ever gotten your name."
She said with a gentle smile.  Haru grinned and opened the letter.  
"Well, hm.  Seems like there's a party for Applejack at Sweet Apple Acres.  You guys wanna go see what's up?"
He asked the others...

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Dash walked around the room, which was pretty large, an assortment of games were being broughgt out by pinkie pie.. and it was then Scootaloo walked in.. ' Hi ponys whats the occasion? said the younger pony. ' Hi Applejack! hi Dash1 she said going red in the face.. she idolized Dash..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Thunderclap smiled brightly as he bowed and faced Mrs.Cake. "My name is Thunderclap. And thank you again for the sundae." Just as he finished his sentence however, his eyes glowed again and the spell wore off. He narrowed his eyes at Mrs.Cake, and the looked down at his sundae, gave a war cry and then stomped his hoof into the ice cream, staring at it with a death glare.

Twilight smiled at hearing about the party at Applejacks farm. She had an idea what was going on but her thoughts were torn when she heard and saw what Thunderclap had just done. She stepped over to the black pony and asked, "You mind explaining why you just did that?"

Thunderclap looked Twilight straight in the eyes and glared at her for several seconds before speaking. "It. is. personal! You wouldn't understand."

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Haru stepped forward, looking at Thunderclap.
"Maybe not, but...we're friends.  You can at least let us know.  I mean...we all have out faults and flaws and stuff..."
He said, giving the Cakes some bits from his saddlebags...

Applejack blushed even redder than her favorite apples.
"Uh...it's a party for...something ah'm sure somepony'll explain to ya later."
She stammered...