The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

My Little Pony: Elements of Friendship

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Spitfire gave off a light little chuckle "Yeah, nice race Dash.  As I've said before, there's a reason you had won that competition, after all, you were able to keep up with myself" she smiled to her contently.  But then when she had said neither of them had won, she rose her goggles up on top of her head and thought for a moment.

"And I guess you really did want to kiss me then?" Spitfire asked her before getting an idea, leaning in and giving Rainbow Dash a light kiss on the cheek.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
dash blushed as spitfire kissed her. ' would you let mekiss you? she asked nervously.. Because I'd really like that..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Kiss a Wonderbolt?" Spitfire had to at least tease back and held off on an answer, just to suspend the mood a little before she finally nodded back "Sure, I don't see why not"

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
dash blushed then leaned in andkissed spitfire on the lips. as soon as she did that dash stuck out her tongue and puut it deep into spitfires mouth. dash waited to spitfire to respond, she was taking a chance and she hoped spitfire would not be taken back by her forwardness
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
The lips weren't what Spitfire had expected from Rainbow Dash, nor Dash's tounge being stuck into her own mouth.  Her eyes did widen at first in suprise, but soon, she did close them and returned the favour to the rainbow pegasus in the same fashion.  She herself, pressed her own tounge against Rainbow Dash's tounge before she soon finally broke the kiss between the two of them.

"Huh...wow....I guess you really did want to kiss me after all" Spitfire chuckled a bit as she still did smile contently to Dash.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
oh yeah i did.. sao now that i got what i want, its your turn to do to me whatever you want' Dash said. ' Anything.. literally.." she blushed..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Spitfire just shrugged back "Truth is, I didn't really mean anything by that, was just after a good race was all, but I did figure that you'd want to do something with myself.  So I suppose we are even in general now" she told Dash.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
oh, well in that case, could i kiss you again? Dash asked. " i mean since you don't want to do anything for your part, I thought I might just double my share of things.." Dash said a smile on her face..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Spitfire had to give off a small little laugh "You really did enjoy that kiss didn't you? I mean, sure, I wouldn't mind....I guess if it keeps you happy too" she told Dash, giving her a light nod.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Gilda backed up slightly.
"Hey, whoa.  Listen, I know it doesn't make it right, but when I was there last time, I was...in a bad place.  I just... Snapped.  I'm sorry."
She said apologetically...

Applejack smiled.
"Took ya both long enough"
She chuckled

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Pinkie's eyes still remained narrowed at Gilda "Then prove it that you're not so...so....mean anymore" she added in, a bit threatingly "Do something nice instead and I might forgive you"

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Gilda smiled a little.
"Nice like what?"
She asked with a small smirk...

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Pinkie Pie had to then think on that.  Gilda was ask her what she could do to be nice, but truth was, Pinkie had no idea herself as to what Gilda could do to be nice.  Though the pink pony bounded closer to Gilda, pressing her snough right up against Gilda's beak, staring at her in the eyes, her own eyes still narrowed slightly until she finally got an idea.

Pinkie gave Gilda a kiss, right upon her beak before actually letting off a very light grin herself "Oh, I think I now have a good idea on what you can do to be nice" and again, she kissed Gilda.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Gilda smiled, kissing Pinkie again.
"And what would that be?"
She chuckled...

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Pinkie still seemed to just smirk away lightly as she was kissed by Gilda "Oh, I think you already have a good enough idea on what I want" she told Gilda before she pushed Gilda to the ground, almost rather forcefully.  She did her best to just keep Gilda pinnned to the ground as she just looked at her still.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Gilda blushed and blinked.
"Well, this is a surprise..."
She said gently...

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Pinkie Pie grinned at that point as as she ran her tounge along Gilda's feathery cheek before running her tounge downwards around Gilda's throat next.  Her eyes gazed up at the griffon for a moment before she moved down lower still, her tounge then running along Gilda's stomach until it finally came to a rest over Gilda's crotch.  She in turn, slowly ran her tounge over the slit of it, as if to just tease Gilda for now.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Dash thre her arms around Spitfires neck and stuck her tongue back into her mouth. Dash closed her eyes as she held Spithire against her..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Yeah, though I don't know how you were able to beat us here though" Spitfire told Applejack, only to be cut-off by Rainbow Dash throwing her front hooves around her and in turn, being kissed again.  She hadn't expected Rainbow Dash to kiss her again so quickly.

Before Spitfire could even retaliate properly, she felt herself being held against Dash after being kissed.  She looked at Rainbow Dash and her closed eyes as Spitfire in turn, returned the kiss back to Dash.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
dash masaged spitfires tongue with hers exploring every inch of spitfires mouth. dash felt spitfire move her hooves around her waist..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these: