The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

My Little Pony: Elements of Friendship

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Spitfire did just that as she continued to kiss Rainbow Dash back still, her wings extending as she did indeed, wrap her front hooves around Dash's waist, lifting up the other pegasus into the air, still kissing her all the while before she wrapped her lower hooves around Dash as well, in order to hold her more easily in midair.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
dash feltherself being lifted up into the air, as the kiss continued dash moved her hooves down spitfires back.Dash contiinued to run spitfires tongue with hers, but harder as the kiss progressed..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Spitfire in turn, soon rested Rainbow Dash down upon a cloud up above the falls, still kissing Dash rather hard until she finally broke the kiss as she looked Rainbow Dash in the eyes "Having fun?"

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Oh yeah... dash said looking back at her with a big grin on her face.. you enjoying this spitfire..? Because I really am..' She admitted..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"I had a feeling you would be enjoying this" Spitfire told Dash with a bit of a smile "As I am enjoying this myself....but..." she still smiled to her, moving down towards Dash's crotch and ran her tounge along the slit of it as she held Rainbow Dash's leg's open.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Gilda blushed and looked down at Pinkie.
"Hey, now.  Wouldn't you rather I do something nice for you?"
She asked coyly...

Applejack looked up at the cloud where the two had flown off to, then turned around and walked off, her head low, and her hat hiding her tears...

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I have a girlpony Dash muttered as Spitfire did that. her face was a mixture of emotions...
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Pinkie Pie just looked up at Gilda, her tounge resting on Gilda's crotch before she let off a light groan "Then what did you have in mind, hmm?" she asked, pulling her tounge back into her mouth again.

"Well, why didn't you say so?" Spitfire asked as she stopped what she was doing "If you have a girlpony already, then you should've at least said something on the matter"

In a flash, Strife appeared nearby.  She had already fixed things with Jin as far as she was concerned, appologizing and giving him his horn back.  But now she had the task in trying to find out where the brainwashed Myridnn had run off to.  But she was having no luck at all, which was frustrating her.

It didn't help her when she saw who she was standing in front of and gulped.  Other than Princess Celestia and Princess Luna, Twilight and her friends were the other ones she did fear as she just looked at Applejack, stepping back reluctantly "The Element of Honesty...." she gulped again.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Gilda chuckled.
"How about that sweet-looking rump of yours on my face as I eat you out, hmm?"
She said with a small smirk, then grinned wider.
"Heck, you can even make it so that your other hole's right over my nose as a punishment, if you want,"
She added...

Applejack looked up, then involuntarily took a step back.
"Yep.  Tha's me.  And who the hay are you?"
She asked, though her voice lacked any confidence or aggression..

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Pinkie did seem to mull it over what Gilda had suggested before she nodded to her "Alright, I suppose that's the best idea" she groaned a little, eyes narrowed at Gilda still.  It was as if Pinkie was just holding a silly little grudge against Gilda all the while as she did just that.  She turned around, allowing for her crotch at least, to be facing Gilda, while she herself, faced Gilda's crotch.

Strife looked at Applejack still.  Odd, she didn't seem to want to attack her out of the blue "I'm Strife....I'm uh...the daughter of Discord...." she gulped again, closing her eyes, as if she was ready to be struck by the Elements of Harmony and be turned to stone.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Gilda smiled wide, her tongue teasing along Pinkie's slit as she purred...

Applejack nodded slightly.
"Ah was gonna guess you were kin o' his."
She said quietly...

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Pinkie Pie gasped a little, feeling Gilda's tounge along her slit, but murmered a little "Oooh, not bad..." she grumbled slightly before she ran her own tounge against Gilda's slit herself.

Strife opened up one eye, then opened up her other eyes "You....aren't going to get your friends and blast me with the Elements of Harmony and in turn, turn me into stone?" she asked Applejack, still a bit fearful of that "Cause....isn't that what you guys do to something like me?"

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Gilda moaned gently, focusing her attentions on Pinkie's most sensitive spots, her tail sliding it's way around Pinkie's chest slowly...

Applejack looked up, raising an eyebrow.
"Now whah would we go'n do somethin' like that without gettin' ta know ya first?  Th' only reason we had to turn yer pop inta stone was because he was actually hurtin' ponies.  So unless ya got plans to follow in his footsteps, then ah see no reason to turn ya into a statue."
She said, smiling faintly...

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
i'll make it up to applejack lsater. you can keep doing that.. it felt good.. dasgh admitted.. then i can do that to you..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Pinkie Pie started to murmer away lightly at the feel of Gilda's tounge on her sensitive spots as she in turn, returned the favour to Gilda herself.

Spitfire shook her head "Sorry Dash, I'd rather you go and make it up to her now.  I don't want to look like the bad guy in all of this, stealing you away from somepony who just happens to be your girlpony"

"Well, it's just that...." Strife started stepping back a little, rather afraid to use her powers around Applejack, just in case that would give the earth pony a good enough reason to turn herself to stone.  The young Draconiquis was just being rather careful right now.  That, and taking into account what Gilda had told her earlier on as well "It's just that....that's what you ponies do....and I'd rather not get turned into stone is all....." she added in, two of her fingers touching each other as well.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Gilda gasped softly, wiggling a little as she slid her tongue into Pinkie.
"Mmm...."
She murred softly...

Applejack chuckled a little sadly.
"From th' way you said that, I'll take it that Gilda told ya that?  And I mean, some ponies are like that, but I ain't one of them.  Ya can relax.  I don't bite.  Or turn ya into stone."
She said hlafheartedly...

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
alright i'll go and do that.. i'll make it clear to applejack we're only having fun.. its not as if i'm going to marry you or anything..,
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"I know, I know, it'll just be better that way if everything is made up with her is all" Spitfire smiled to Rainbow Dash.

"Are you sure? I mean, you are the Element of Honestly and all that....as in, an Element of Harmony...." Strife replied back with a light gulp.  She was still feeling a bit untrustworthy right now of Applejack.

Pinkie Pie too, gasped a little bit "You're....good...." she murmered lightly as she returned the favour to Gilda, her own tounge sliding into Gilda slightly.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
i'll be back okay/ Dash smiled kissing spitfire on the lips again before pulling away and taking flight off the cloud down towards where Applejack was..."Hey Applejack! Hold up! she called/.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Gilda's hips bucked slightly as she slid her tongue deeper into Pinkie.
"Heh...not hard to be when you taste...as good as you do..."
She moaned softly...

Applejack chuckled a little.
"Well, shoot.  Shouldn't that mean ya trust me more?  Ah wouldn't lie to ya."
She said, then looked over her shoulder as Dash called her name.
"Oh, hey, Dashie.  Thought ya'd be with Spitfire right about now."
She said, unintentionally coldly...