The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

GOF in Esquestria

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Yeah then I can walk on my on and know to stay away from the posion joke." Spark Scream said with a half grin on his face.

The Dark Patriot

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
A flash of suprise washed away Midnight Sun's nervousness as he caught Daisy's interrupted query and Dima's whispered response, followed by a cooling sense of relief that he was not alone in being pulled into Equestria. A small smile spread across his muzzle. "Pleasure to meet you both," he replied. "You could say that I'm... not from around here either. As to where we are..."

He closed his eyes, recalling the returns from his second spell. "I wasn't able to get a definite location from my last... er, locator pulse, but I'm pretty sure we're on the fringes of the Everfree Forest. If what I felt was right, this trail here should lead out, maybe to the main entrance path if we're lucky," he said, opening his eyes and indicating the trail.

Midnight Sun thought for a moment. "There's another unicorn somewhere in here, though, and it didn't feel like he or she was alone. If what I'm thinking is right..." He trailed off, returning to his thoughts.They might have been brought here from our world, too. It just feels too... coincidental for this many different groups to be in a place like this at the same time - Though that beacon pulse should lead them here... he thought, his head swinging around to point upwards along the trail, then back in the direction of the last place he'd felt the other unicorn.

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Forest Grove continued reading the book entranced by the story. "That is a possiblty kor but it may turn out that the truth is stranger than fiction." Forest grove said.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Spike opened the door, "Hello?" He asked as he opened the door.

"Maybe an evil wizard shrank the city and put it into a bottle." Kor said, remembering the pre-crises fate of the Kryptonian city Kandor, that superman had in his fortress of Solitude through the silver and most of the bronze age, of comics.  But altering a few facts to be more fitting in the MLP type of stuff, changing Braniac into a wizard, and the shrinking ray to a shrinking spell.

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
Twilight laughed a bit.
"I suppose the truth is stranger than fiction. I am after all freinds with Pinkie Pie and she is alot stranger than most stories I've read." She said with a bright smile. But then she spoke up. "And even all the magic in Equestria couldn't shrink an entire city, and the pony residents and just make it all go poof."

Pinkie Pie grinned as she saw Spike answer the door. "Hiya Spike! Got room for a super amazing never gonna forget super sized party?!" she said with a bright Pinkie grin.

~~~~~

Art Guard smiled too.
"And then you can practice flying with Rainbow Dash or Fluttershy."

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Yeah I guess I could." Spark scream said squeaking.

-------------

"Party?" "Who are you throwing the party for Pinkie?" Forest Grove asked.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Spike smiled at the mention of a party, "Sure Pinkie Pie, come right in." He said moving out of the way so she and any others with her could come in.  

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Hey guys have you ever played the game story of the blanks?" Spark Scream asked.

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Forest Grove finished reading the book and closed it. "Hey Twilight I have a theory." Forest Grove said.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Hikari shivered pronouncedly.
"Please please please don't mention that while we're in the forest..."
He said, hair bristling and standing on end.
"A-anyways, c'mon.  I've got a lock on that other unicorn.  Let's go."
He added, trotting off down a small path...

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Sorry about mentioning that." Spark Scream said. He sighed and rubbed his chin with his right hoof.

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"What do you think happened Fluttershy?" Forest Grove asked.

------------

"Oh um I try not to think about the place." she said before whimpering.

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
Art guard shivered at the thought of that particular game. "Geez... bad enough we're actually here to begin with. Although... I do wonder what exactly happened there? That game... despite it's creepy nature didn't reveal too much." he said with a hushed whisper. He then asked Hikari, "Is that feeling getting any stronger?"

~~~~~

Twilight turned to Forest Grove and asked aloud, "Well what is your theory about? Although I'm sure it will be well thought out." She turned to Pinkie Pie rather confused. "Wait... a party? Here? For what reason Pinkie?" she asked with a doubtful look on her face.

Pinkie however just giggled and responded by saying, "Well I got this twitch that says some new ponies will be showing up soon! And when they do they will get THE biggest Pinkie Pie Party that Ponyvillie has ever seen!" While she was speaking however her saddle bags had come open and she'd begun hanging streamers and balloons all around the library with a speed that rivaled Rainbow Dash

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Myrdinn did his best to start to help Pinkie hang the decorations using his normal unicorn magic.

"She's fast." Kor said, watching Pinkie.  

"That's Pinkie.  You should when she really wants to go fast." Spike said.

Dima02

• Petrie
    • View Profile
"Great... Just great." Dima said sardonically, "Out of all the places where we could be,  we just had to be in the Everfree forest. This is a pretty dangerous place. That cockatrice is still out there, just waiting to turn us into stone, and we don't know where..."

Daisy stopped Dima's prattling with a whack on his side. Dima immediately stopped talking and looked slightly embarassed. Diasy gave him an annoyed look.

"Do you two hear something?" Daisy asked, "I think somepony is galloping this way. That locator pulse really worked."

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"I think something might have happened there that caused the place to be cursed." Forest Grove said.

---------------

"It seems that Rainbow Dash might have just been outdone by Pinkie Pie." Fluttershy said.

The Dark Patriot

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
Midnight Sun's eyes flicked back to his two companions, listening in. He chose not to respond to Dima's comment, believing that pretty much anything he could say would probably only serve to increase the worries of the others - the mention of the cockatrice had served to stoke his own.

His ears twitched as he focused on his hearing after Daisy's query, turning to face the noise she'd alerted him to. "I think you're right, miss Mellow," he replied after a moment. "Let's hope the luck holds," he added quietly, more to himself than anything else.

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Ok we can talk about that after we leave the Everfree Forest." Spark Scream said.

(OCC: If anypony here wants to rp as Zecroa go ahead)

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Um I hate to sound impatient and uh that is if you don't mind me asking but is the tea ready yet?" Fluttershy asked.

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"i know how you feel about curses and things like that Twilight but that's just what i think." Forest Grove said awaiting twilight's response.