The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

The Land Before Time

dinorawr · 966 · 49579

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
Longtail's eyes finally opened and he blinked a few times to clear his vision. He then lifted his head and said "I think I'm feeling a little better now...just give me a few more moments and I should be able to stand up." Longtail then looked over to Zaine and asked "So are you okay?"

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
In the mean time, Cayso was thinking - "I wonder when the others will be coming.... mmph, hiding like this is only fun when you are hunting."

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Littlefoot looks at Longtail, "I can carry you if you wish." He offered.  Then he looked from Longtail to Zaine and back, "How do you feel Zaine.  I don't want either of you rushing if you do not feel up to it." He said.

______

Mama swimmer nodded, "The fast water is far to dangerous for the little ones, and even some of the large ones.  I had to move our nest so it was farther away.  Some others who live near the water had to also. While some do that project some others need to find areas where it is safe for people to drink or little ones to play in the water."

Mim nodded, "Some of the fliers, perhaps, and some larger ones can help with the project.  Some other fliers, those willing, can help with some things perhaps like finding safe water areas." She said.

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
Zaine began to wake up from his nap. Overall, he felt relatively much better. Of course, he still had bruises all over his back, but he was at least able to stand. "I think I'm feeling better. Besides the bruises, I can walk again." Zaine slowly began to stand up, and he was relieved not to feel any pain.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Longtail smiled at Zaine as he stood up, Longtail then looked over to Littlefoot and nodded his head slowly and said "If you don't mind, yes can I ride on your back?" Longtail was a little embarssed...he didn't want to admit it but he felt bad asking for help from one of his friends.

But he smiled and climbed onto Littlefoot's back and said "Thank you again."

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Littlefoot nodded, "I'm glad to help." He said to Longtail, then he turned to Zaine, "if you are sure, then we can walk over to where Ecco is and keep him company." He said.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Longtail nodded and said "That would be great...yeah..lets go check on Ecco."

Mornai

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Petrie saw some moving figures in the distance. "me think me see others coming!" he said.

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
*SNIF SNIF* - Cayso's sniffer detected something - "Mmm, the flyer is right, there are other leaf-eaters coming, I hope they are Ecco's friends."

Nimrod

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.landbeforetimefreak.npage.de
Okey, Ecco thought. Hope they will accept my friend. If not I will have to fight for his acception. I think there will be no other way than. Sadly.

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
"Mmm, I've seen that expression in Ecco's face before" - Cayso worried a bit - "but I know he'll manage to convince his friends that I'm not here to begin a hunt or a raid... afterall I'm only one kid fast-bitter in a middle of a valley full of leaf-eaters.... hehehe, every time I think of that it turns more spooky for me."

dinorawr

• Chomper
    • View Profile
*Just then Mr. Clubtail steps forward with a angry look on his face.*

Mr. Clubtail: We don't need people looking for safe water. All efforts need to go towards stoping the dangerous water. Then, the safe water won't be needed.

Twilight: I happen to agree with Mr. Clubtail here. We and the young ones have all become used to living a certain way here in the Great Valley. Why change that now, just do what we must to restore our way of living.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Littlefoot waited to see what Zaine would say.  If he gets up and goes Littlefoot will walk beside him.

Mornai

• Petrie
    • View Profile
"Not to mention That there is a possibility that some swimming sharpteeth might be pulled by the water into the Great Valley, which we all know could endanger us all!" Mr. Threehorn said. "I suggest we get a move on fixing that water if we want to ensure safety in The Great Valley."

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Grandpa Longneck nodded in agreement "We do need to fix the most immediate danger first, but I see no reason why those who want it can't find a safer place for the young ones to play." He then got an idea that he felt he had to share...

"What if we just led the fast moving water out of the valley. It comes in one side and goes out the other...but first I suppose we should find the hole in the wall that caused this in the first place."

dinorawr

• Chomper
    • View Profile
*Twilight then nods and begins to talk while looking at Granpa Longneck but loud enough for everyone to hear.*

Twilight: Leading the water out of the Valley is just fine, but the fact that it runs through here is terrible enough. We need to discover why the water moves so fast now and resolve the issue.

*Many mutters of agreement and disagreement begins to stir up.*

---------------------

(All people in this roleplay please look at the discussion for there is a new post which should be read.)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Grandpa Longneck then noticed something....and as he did his eyes went wide as he said "Oh no! Not again! Everyone listen...the Thundering falls have stopped again! This is getting out of hand, we need to do something and quickly!"

Now does anyone have any ideas?" he asked hoping to come to a useful solution.

dinorawr

• Chomper
    • View Profile
*As Grandpa Longneck saw this Twilight and Mr. Clubtail looked up, Clubtail's jaw dropped and Twilight's eyes widened.*

Twilight: My word, look everyone!

*As everyone looks and reacts in their own special way, fear takes them all over and and they begin to alll talk at once again.*

Clubtail: This is terrible, bad things happened the last time, they're sure to happen again. We have to do something fast.

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
Zaine nodded. "Yeah, let's go see wha the others are doing. I'm sick and tired of sitting around." He walked beside Littlefoot and looked at Longtail. "Enjoying the ride?" He laughed after making the comment.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Longtail smiled at Zaine's comment and said back "Yes and next time I'm gonna make sure I get a ride with you...and then I'm gonna make you laugh until we get to where ever we're going!"