The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

The Land Before Time

dinorawr · 966 · 49566

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Littlefoot nods, "The sooner we get there the sooner we can be with some other of our friends." He said.

____

"Maybe if we can find out why the fast water is coming through here like this it may give us some ideas on how to fix it.  Fixing it may fix the fast water problem.  Though finding some safe water may be good for those remaining here if we see it may take a while to fix the problem." Mim said, "But we do need to find out why the fast water is coming in here like this in the first case."

Mornai

• Petrie
    • View Profile
"It could be anything, but if i had to guess, i'd say it was that earthshake that caused it, but we wont know unless we go there, because this problem could grow into something more dangerous as long as it remains" Mr. Threehorn said.

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
Grandpa longneck nodded his head and said "I agree with Mim and Twilight, we must go and see where this fast water is coming from before we do anything else, I will be going, who else will accompany me?" Grandpa longneck was now worried for both the valley and those who lived inside.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"I'm willing to go." Mim said, "Anyone else?" She asked looking around at the various adults and others present.

Nimrod

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.landbeforetimefreak.npage.de
Ecco stood up, ignoring the pain in his ancle and waved to Littlefoot and the others. Are you all right, he asked. Ruby waved back and said, I guess we are.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Littlefoot smiles to Ecco, "Longtail and Zaine are feeling a bit less tired so we thought it best to make it over here so we can keep each other company." Littlefoot said.

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
"Wow, the group is getting bigger than I thought" - thought Cayso - "hehe, if they turn against me then I'm doomed" - that last thought caused a lot of amusement for the fast-bitter as he can see that Ecco was preparing himself to speak with the others.

Nimrod

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Okey, I think that are enough folks at first. Well, he began, I have to tell you guys something. My friend came to the great valley some minutes ago. Eer, here he is. That¥s my friend Cayso. He gave Cayso a hand signal that he can come out of his hiding place.

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Just before coming out, Cayso slapped his face with his hand - "it is never bad to be direct to tell things, but I just wonder why Ecco is that much direct." - Cayso came out from the bushes and saw how everybody were so surprised, so before they began screaming or attacking he said with a shy smile - "Ehh... Hello."

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Littlefoot was surprised and a bit nervous but did take a bit of a breath and say, "Hello." He managed to say.  He turned to Ecco, "I didn't know you were friends with a fast biter.  " Then he looked at both of them, "I bet Chomper would enjoy meeting you.  I'm sure he'd like having a fellow sharptooth to talk to who's not being mean or trying to eat his friends, and or him."

Mornai

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Petire was frightened and hid behind a rock. He poked his head out from the rock. "You sure he not dangerous?"  Petrie said. He looked more scared than ever.

Nimrod

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Ecco turned to Petrie. I promise you, he isn¥t he won¥t hurt anyone of you. We helped me once fighting a sharptooth and since this moment we are friends. He learned our language long before and he just eats little insekts and worms.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Littlefoot thinks a bit before responding.  "I guess he eats the same stuff that Chomper eats." He says.

____

"So who wants to go to see where this faster water is coming from and why it is doing what it is doing.  And perhaps see if something can be done." Mim asked while looking around.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Longtail's eyes widened, and although he wanted to fight this fast bitter immediately he was still too tired to do anything so he simply said "Hi." with almost no emotion behind the word. He then looked at Cayso for a moment and then smiled, but still said nothing.

Mornai

• Petrie
    • View Profile
"Well, if you sure" Petire said, still a bit worried. He cautiously stepped out from behind the rock and gretted Cayso with a simple "Hello".

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Cayso waved back at Petrie: "Hello" - He saw all the dinosaurs there and specially he took a look at Longtail and he also gave him an emotion-less look - "He just wants to fight me." - he thought, he then looked back at Ecco changing his look to a more friendly one - "Well, I came here to pay a visit to my friend Ecco after we parted ways so he could have some time to rest. My brother wanted to come here too, but I refused because it can be dangerous (he gave a quick glance at Longtail), so I came alone." - Cayso sat down to show that he has no intention to do any harm.

Nimrod

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Ecco tapped Cayso at the shoulder and looked to the others. Where are the other folks, he asked?

Ruby went in the direction of Cayso until she stood right in front of him. She hold out one hand and said with a gently smile, hello, my name is Ruby.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Littlefoot looked at Ecco, "Mim and the other grown ups at at the meeting.  They are talking about the sudden appearance of the fast water and I guess what to do about it.  I just hope they don't end up arguing like usual." He said remembering how their meetings often happened.  

_____

"That sounds like an idea." Moma Swimmer said.

"Who will go?  Some will need to remain behind to watch over the young ones here while the others are off doing what needs doing." Mim said looking around at some various folks.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Cyrix gave a firm nod as he said "I'll be staying behind to watch over the young ones. After all I'd like to keep my nephew out of trouble as much as possible." Grandpa Longneck agreed and said "Good, now is anybody else have any ideas or objections before we get started?"

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
"Hello Ruby, nice to meet you" - Cayso said with a gentle smile, but still looking everywhere - "hehehe, sorry but this is the first time I talk with this many leaf-eaters and inside the Valley so I'm a bit nervous."