The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

The Land Before Time

dinorawr · 966 · 48806

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
Zaine didn't try standing up. He was in too much pain. "You guys... go ahead... I'll... catch up later..."

Clawandfang

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Ducky looked sadly at Zaine.
"We would not want to leave to you alone, no no no. Maybe some of us should stay."

Nimrod

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.landbeforetimefreak.npage.de
Well, I twisted my ancle during an earthshake, Ecco said while watching out for the others. But he didn¥t see anyone yet.

Mornai

• Petrie
    • View Profile
"Well, how about half stay, half go?" Asked petrie. "Then We be here to make sure Zaine ok, AND we be with Ecco to make sure he ok."

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Cayso began checking Ecco's ankle - "Mmm, I see, but it doesn't look that bad, maybe the Valley dwellers can help you better on this... I haven't been on this valley enough to know what it has to offer." - Cayso left his friend's ankle to rest - "And I indeed felt the earthshake... I was coming down to the valley when it happened and I ..hehe... felt down".

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Mim nods, "That sounds like a good idea.  I'll go to Ecco so I can put some healing leaves and mud on his wit the help of some other grown ups if any are nearby. But first where do you hurt Zaine? Perhaps I can help you some first before I go." She said.

Littlefoot Nodded, "I'll stay here with Zaine if he wishes." Littlefoot said.

dinorawr

• Chomper
    • View Profile
* Twilight then stood up.*

Twilight: Very strange. The water has never moved that fast within the Great Valley. Perhaps it is just an affect of the earth shake, but I think that I and the other grown-ups should go and discuss. You children watch out and take care for new dangers now present in the valley.

*Twilight begins to walk towards the Watering Hole where many of the other adults are trying to relax from the earth shake earlier. Then he turns around sharply.*

Twilight: Mim, are you coming to the meeting?

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
Longtail finally found the strength to sit up and said "i'm staying with Zaine with no choice. I'm still...a little...too tired to move." He then smiled and said  "Besides...I'm going to take a nap anyway!" he then closed his eyes, and lied  his head down to rest.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Littlefoot looked at Mim, "You can go ahead, I know some of the healing plants and can bring both of them some if they need them." Littlefoot said.

Mim nodded, "Ok." She said patting Littlefoot, "Their care is up to you for now." She said.  Littlefoot smiled at the compliment and responsibility.  Then she turned to Twilight.  "I'll go the the meeting, but if Threehorn starts arguing like he usualy does I"ll just leave like I usually do.  I still don't see how he sways so many to his way of thinking.  I guess since he's such a bully." She said while walking over to Twilight.

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
Zaine smiled knowing Longtail and Littlefoot would stay with him. "Thanks guys... I really... appreciate it." He tried to sit up, but it wasn't any use. "I'm just bruised... up all around... from the rocks..."

Mornai

• Petrie
    • View Profile
"Then what we waiting for? Faster we get there sooner we know if Ecco ok"
 Petrie said, As he started flying slowly back to where Ecco was.

Nimrod

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
hehe, Ecco had to laugh by the imaginary that his friend felt. For luck you didn¥t hurt yourself something too. He than looked in the diraction of the river and saw Petrie. Okey, he said, they are coming.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Litttlefoot looked at Zaine and Longtail, "Do either of you want any food?" He asked willing to get some leaves for them to eat if they were hungry.  "Or some healing leaves  to help you feel better?  I know of a few, 1 or 2." He said.

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
"I don't want... you to... strain yourself... Littlefoot... I think... I just need to rest... for a little bit..." He looked over at Longtail. "How... you holding up?"

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
Longtail was still asleep, so much so that when Zaine asked his question Longtail just rolled over onto his back and replied "Just drop mine in fire water...it'll be nice and warm." And then began to snore loudly.

Clawandfang

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Ducky sighed at Longtail. "It sounds like there are enough people staying, so I'll come along to the meeting."

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
"I can see a flyer... should I go hide in the bushes?" - Cayso used his sniffer - "and a few others are coming too."

Nimrod

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
yes, maybe you should hide first. I¥ll make them ready to welcome you.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Littlefoot looked at Longtail, "I'm not sure about firewater but I'll get some stuff anyway while you two rest." He said then went off to get some leaves.  He tried to pick out some various types of ones he could easily reach that were fairly nearby and took these back.  He put them down in front of Zaine and near Longtail.  "There, if you get hungry you can eat these while you rest." He said.

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
"Oh, ok, I'll hide now... besides it wouldn't be too much of a benefit if I scare them inside a valley full of leaf-eaters" - Cayso laughed a bit while hiding in the same bushes he was just before he found Ecco.