The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

The Land Before Time

dinorawr · 966 · 48775

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
As Littlefoot placed the green food nearby Longtail's sniffer went to work and he slowly dragged himself forward still asleep and began eating away at the leaves Littlefoot had left.

dinorawr

• Chomper
    • View Profile
* The watering hole is abuzz with concerned grownups talking and arguing amognst themselves about the damage that'd be done during the earth shake. Twilight and Mim show up.*

Twilight: Friends, please listen *No one is listening so he yells.*LISTEN!*everyone becomes quiet and looks at the old longneck.* Something terrible has happened. The river has become faster, it's dangerous for the children and even us. We need to find what has caused this and also a solution for it. No doubt, it is somehow connected to the massive earth shake.

Mornai

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Meanwhile, where Ecco was, Petrie had just arrived. "Hello Ecco, is ankle feeling better?" He said. "Sorry we late, we had to save to save Zaine and Longtail from fast moving water"

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Littlefoot looked at Zaine, "No need to eat now you can wait till later if you wish." He said after he had placed Zaine's share of the food down in front of him where he could easily reach it. "The two of you just rest then we can go over to where Ecco is when you both feel up to it.  Petrie is keeping Ecco company." He said to the both of them.

Mim nodded to what Twilight said, "They are both ok, just bruised up, luckily for them some of us were nearby, but we do need to find the cause like Twilight here said so we can then see what can be done about it." She said.

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
Zaine nodded. "Thank you..." He began to eat a little of the food, and then rested his head on the ground to try and fall asleep.

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Cayso was looking at both Ecco and Petrie and he was surprised to hear Petrie talking about a rescue, he began thinking - "something must be happening in here, I've been here before but never knew of dangerous things happening" - but he cannot go out from the bushes yet untill Ecco says otherwise, to avoid problems.

Mornai

• Petrie
    • View Profile
"Zaine fall in fast water, then Longtail jump in after him to try and save him!" Petrie told Ecco about the rescue. "Then we all make a living bridge and pulled them back to shore."

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
Grandpa Longneck agreed with Twilight and Mim and said "Now does anyone have any ideas on how to fix this problem...and until we do I think we should keep a closer eye on the young ones as well." Then another rainbow face walked up next to Mim and said "I agree. That would be the wisest decision for the moment." It was of course Longtail's uncle Cyrix.

He then said "I also have an idea on how to stop the fast moving water, at least for the moment...we can build a barrier out of rocks and boulders to slow the water down until we can find a better solution."

Mornai

• Petrie
    • View Profile
"Well, it's not the best option if you ask me, but it'll have to do" said Mr. Threehorn.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Mim nodded, "As long as it is a temporary.  Otherwise would disrupt the natural cycle and process." She said.  She'd observed a sort of cycle and process in how nature seemed to operate among her other observations, though never really talked to anyone before.  

"I wonder what is the cause of the fast water.  Could the source this water comes from have more water flowing into it for some reason?" She asked, half to herself and half out loud.  "Perhaps some can go and take a look.  Either walkers or fliers or a combination.  Once we have more information we'll have a better idea of what  we can do, or at least more options may occur to people." She said after pausing for a bit.

dinorawr

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Twilight: A barrier does fine for the moment, but it can't hold forever. We need to find the source of this problem and eliminate it.

Mornai

• Petrie
    • View Profile
"Yes, maybe we should do that. I think that the passageway the water was flowing from has become fully cleared causing it to move at it's highest speed, but it is best if we go check it out." Mr. Threehorn replied.

Nimrod

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.landbeforetimefreak.npage.de
Yes, Petrie, thank you. My ancle is doing fine. Eer are the others coming too? He asks with the hope he would agree. It would be much easier to make them ready for Ecco, instead in front of one after one.

Mornai

• Petrie
    • View Profile
"Me no know, we agreed that some stay with longtail and Zaine and some go, but me no see anybody yet." He replied.

Nimrod

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Oh, okey, I hope Zaine and Longtail are doing fine. When Petrie was looking away, he whispered to Cayso: Are you ready, if I am going to introduce you?

Nimrod

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Oh, okey, I hope Zaine and Longtail are doing fine. When Petrie was looking away, he whispered to Cayso: Are you ready, if I am going to introduce you?

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Cayso was still thinking about what could have happened in the Valley - "ehh, yeah, I'm ready Ecco" - Cayso whispered back at Ecco while he thought that if something happened in here, it may affect the Mysterious Beyond too, he need to know more.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Littlefoot looked at Zaine then Longtail, "The two of you rest till you feel better.  Only when the two of you feel rested and up to it will we go over to where Ecco is." Littlefoot said hoping the help the two to feel better.   "Petrie is with him so he's not alone." Littlefoot said in case they didn't notice Petrie flying off in that direction.

Nimrod

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
R¸by was a bit away from the group. Watching what happened. She walked over to Littlefoot. If you are okey with keeping them company I am going now back to Ecco, okey?

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Littlefoot nods, "I'll remain here with these 2 till they feel able to go over to where Ecco is." He said.