The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

One Year Anniversary!

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
As of this day it has been one year since I have joined The Gang of Five! B)

I have very much liked being here since I joined.  In that time I have made several friends.  Which include, but is not limited to... Malte, Action9000 and WierdRaptor.

I would like to take the time now to think about what I have brought forth to this place.  One topic I'm rather proud of seeing is The Land Before Time Songs Lyrics topic.  I must admit that when coming up with such a topic, I felt rather sorry that LBT didn't have a webpage that provided the Lyrics to all it's songs.  We must admit that if it wasn't for me coming up with such an idea, we probably still wouldn't have a webpage that has the Lyrics to all currently known LBT songs.

I'll definately be working overtime in 2007 when the series comes out to provide Action with plenty more songs that will definately come out. :)

As any longterm member knows, I have had several different discussions on the LBT movies with Malte.  The most interesting one is the one on LBT 10.  We mainly debated on Bron's little story.  I must admit I was trying to make Bron not seem all that guilty, however I have now learned that maybe he wasn't so innocent after all.  We had quite the interesting debate.  Only one of the few things that lead to any kind of agreement was Grandpa Longneck believing Bron was dead before they reunited.  I eventually gave in and abandoned the topic knowing that Malte had beaten me with his little disagreement.

Well, I would love to chat more, but I've got a busy day ahead of me.  So I'll leave it at this.

It has indeed been great being around for one year.  I hope to bring more great stuff to the community as the time goes on. :^.^:

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
congrats on the milestone poke! You are a valued member of the forum..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
  • The game is on; so let's play!
    • View Profile
Congrats on your 1st anniversary pokeplayer!

As with all our members here on the Gang of Five. You are all highly valued members of this online LBT community and it's great to see extended loyalty from those who choose to use the board.

Again, congrats and look forward to seeing more of ya!  ;)