The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Favorite Movie

AnimeLover

• Chomper
    • View Profile
My Favorite Land Before Time Movie Is Part 7. The One With Petrie's Uncle Pterano And His Two Henchmen Rinkus And Sierra.

The Stone Of Cold Fire Was My Favorite Sequel And It Will Always Be Loved By People.

AnimeLover

• Chomper
    • View Profile
The Land Before Time 7 Got 11.02% Votes? Maybe Some Of Us Voted For Our Favorite Land Before Time Movie.

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Can You Love Me Despite The Cracks?
    • View Profile
Just bumping an old topic. I think these I would classify as my top five faves:

5. The Land Before Time XII: The Great Day of the Flyers

4. The Land Before Time II: The Great Valley Adventure

3. The Land Before Time III: The Time of the Great Giving

2. The Land Before Time VII: The Stone of Cold Fire

1. The Land Before Time

Belmont2500

• Yet another wordsmith
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Land before time films 1 to 10, the 3 films after 10 are a bit forgettable,especally 13.

Vek

• Chomper
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/Kaelvek
I like them all, but if i must choose:

1- Land Before Time
2- Land Before Time X: Great Longneck Migration
3- Land Before Time IX: Journey to Big Water
4- Land Before Time VIII: Big Freeze
5- Land Before Time XII: Day of the Flyers

Blitz

• Petrie
    • View Profile
My top five are:

1. The Land Before Time
2. The Land Before Time VII: The Stone of Cold Fire
3. The Land Before Time IX: Journey to Big Water
4. The Land Before Time V: The Mysterious Island
5. The Land Before Time II: The Great Valley Adventure

Saft

• Ducky
    • View Profile
1.The Land Before Time
2.The Land Before Time II
3.The Land Before Time III
4.The Land Before Time V
5.The Land Beforet Time VII.

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
  • The game is on; so let's play!
    • View Profile
Can't really place the sequels one over the other coz I think they all have their own merits. To pick out one it would have to be the original but I've got no gripes with any of the others. I'll still sit down and watch them all :DD

LBTDiclonius

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I don't really have a top five. I love them all.  :D But if I had to pick it would be this. (in no particular order)

The Land Before Time. Nuff said

The Land Before Time II. Mostly because Chompers in it. :)

The Land Before Time III. I have no idea why I like this one. I just...do.

The Land Before time X. Littlefoot meets his father and they have a flashback of his mother. It's cute.

The Land Before Time V. Chompers back!

Bruton the Iguanodon

Land of mists, with Time of the Great Giving and Great Valley Adventure coming in right behind. I'd vote for all three if I could. :)

EDIT: I changed my opinion upon seeing 3 and 4 again. 3 is the best, bar none! I plan to enjoy it in the years to come!  :D

MurMur

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Here are my votes. There's no first film here, but that's because I don't even remember what it is like. And there's no DVD available, so I can't rewatch it.
  • The Land Before Time II: Chomper is adorable, the egg-stealers were incredibly funny, and the songs were good.
  • The Land Before Time IV: My favorite. Words cannot describe how I love this movie. The Land of Mists was probably the best thing ever. Ali, Archie, Tickles, even the villains - everything was great. The songs were good. Ali's promise is the most touching moment in the whole series for me. I'm pretty sure that even the first film won't be able to become my number one, because this place is forever taken by The Land Before Time IV.
  • The Land Before Time V: Chomper returns in this one. "Always There" is impossible to forget, it was such a great song. Sadly, the island wasn't as "mysterious" as the Land of Mists. Still, I love this movie.
  • The Land Before Time IX: The songs are very good (yes, this includes Petrie's song), and Mo is such an interesting character. The whole movie is very beautiful and heartwarming, too.
  • The Land Before Time X: It's epic. Spectacular, beautiful and epic. The songs were some of the best, especially the last one.

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
LBT 1: Nothing can beat it! It is so beautiful and heartwarming but also tearjerking. The animation was better than in most of the other sequels and a lot of my favourite quotes are in the original.
The soundtrack completes the awesomeness of the original.

LBT 3: It has a fire and the best Sharptooth battle after the original. Over all a nice movie.

LBT 4: I consider the message of the movie as one of the best ones of all movies. Besides I really like Ali.

LBT 8: My favourite sequel. The whole story's just cool: Snow's a cool thing and the movie was about Ducky and Spike so I really like it. It likely was the first of them I ever watched. Besides Family is a great song.

LBT 12: It's the movie with the best songs imo. The plot is quite enjoyable and Guido is pretty funny.
Inactive, probably forever.