The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Which pairings do you like/dislike?

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Can You Love Me Despite The Cracks?
    • View Profile
I love:
Grandma LongneckXGrandpa Longneck pairing

I really don't like: PetrieXDucky (it just sounds wrong to me :blink:)

NeptuneNavigator2001

• Timeless Wanderer
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Trust in love, and never give up...
    • View Profile
Yeah, Grandma and Grandpa Longneck is good.  ...But, then again, they were designed that way...  (Not that any other pairings weren't...)

Hmm...  I just can't think of any others...
"And the Most High said unto Moses, Ahayah-Asher-Ahayah.  And he said, Thus shalt thou say to the children of Israel, Ahayah hath sent me unto you...  This is my name forever, and this is my memorial unto all generations."

1953-2011...  One day, mother, I shall see you again...

landbeforetimelover

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thelandbeforetime.org
Sorry.  Yuck.  I don't want to think about Littlefoot's grandparents together. :x Ducky and Petrie?  I don't think that would work out. :blink: Cera and Littlefoot pairing.....I haven't really decided.  So long as they both chose a life of abstinence, I guess it would be okay.  Littlefoot and Ali.....I would be in favor except she's only been in one movie and I don't really think they have a strong enough relationship to start something like that as of now.  I don't suppose there are any perfect LBT pairings.  They all need something else to happen before something like that could be a reality.  Except for the existing pairings, nothing else can really become a reality.

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Quote from: landbeforetimelover,May 10 2008 on  05:42 PM
Sorry.  Yuck.  I don't want to think about Littlefoot's grandparents together. :x Ducky and Petrie?  I don't think that would work out. :blink:
::D It's not the physical part of the relationship I like about the grandparents, it's more of how long they were together. I just admire couples that have been together ever since the beginning. :)

:lol yeah, I really think crossing species in the LBT is not really suitable since the LBT producers don't do that :p

NeptuneNavigator2001

• Timeless Wanderer
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: Rat_lady7,May 10 2008 on  07:25 PM
Quote from: landbeforetimelover,May 10 2008 on  05:42 PM
Sorry.  Yuck.  I don't want to think about Littlefoot's grandparents together. :x Ducky and Petrie?  I don't think that would work out. :blink:
::D It's not the physical part of the relationship I like about the grandparents, it's more of how long they were together. I just admire couples that have been together ever since the beginning. :)

:lol yeah, I really think crossing species in the LBT is not really suitable since the LBT producers don't do that :p
Totally agree with you, Rat_lady7.  And landbeforetimelover, I only said that because, well, that's basically how it already is.  They're two elder longnecks who happen to be together already, so...  Leave and let leave.  That sort of thing.  But, I also understand where you're coming from.  So, no worries, bro.  Yeah, I guess I could say that I agree with both of you...
"And the Most High said unto Moses, Ahayah-Asher-Ahayah.  And he said, Thus shalt thou say to the children of Israel, Ahayah hath sent me unto you...  This is my name forever, and this is my memorial unto all generations."

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Sorry...no interspecies sexual relationships, thank ya :x.

NeptuneNavigator2001

• Timeless Wanderer
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
...Yeah, that part I don't necessarily agree with, although, landbeforetimelover did use the word "abstinence..."  So, I agree with all of you.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I like the grandpa and grandma longneck paring, those 2 are very similar.   Tria and Threehorn seem an odd one, with their personalities so different.   There are not a lot of couples in the LBT and I don't count the kids since they are to young to be really dating or anything like that.

landbeforetimelover

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
It doesn't seem like they date to me.  It seems more like they get to know each other very well by participating in everyday activities together and then decide to mate.  Like animals, but more civilized.

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Quote from: Kor,May 11 2008 on  02:07 AM
Tria and Threehorn seem an odd one, with their personalities so different.
I think it's 'cuz she brings out the good side of him when they're together :wub:.  It seems as though he is nicest when she's in earshot, and when he starts to act gruffly she quickly calms him down.  Does anyone else notice?

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Quote from: landbeforetimelover,May 11 2008 on  06:43 AM
It doesn't seem like they date to me.  It seems more like they get to know each other very well by participating in everyday activities together and then decide to mate.  Like animals, but more civilized.
That may be the way that most dinos choose mates in LBT.  It does make a certain amount of sense if one thinks about it.  

As for Threehorn and Tria, I've no idea about how things are in the movies, but there are some episodes where he acts about the same, and she lets him rant and doesn't do or say anything.

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Let me tell you a little something about Shipping, everyone.

It doesn't need to revolve around becoming mates.  It can even be such a simple thing as friendship. (Quite a few shippings on the net have come forth just because of this.) In fact, there's even one-sided shippings that are still represented in the fashion of ???&???.  After all, Shipping is about the love relationship between two individuals, and there's SO many levels of that.

So understand that the following that I like I do not pertain to mating:

Littlefoot&Ali
Littlefoot&Cera
Ducky&Petrie
Grandma Longneck&Grandpa Longneck
Topsy&Tria (Yes, I actually like that.)
Ruby&Chomper
Littlefoot&Ali&Ret

Pairings I hate:

Any that are of the same gender.

In all seriousness guys.  You're over-exaggerating with this.  Let's just stop and calm down before it goes too far and gets pushed to AM.

landbeforetimelover

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I don't think we're doing anything to make this thread go into the AM section.  We're just discussing this logically.  It's the topic of the thread after all. :rolleyes:

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Quote from: pokeplayer984,May 11 2008 on  05:46 AM
Let me tell you a little something about Shipping, everyone.

It doesn't need to revolve around becoming mates.  It can even be such a simple thing as friendship. (Quite a few shippings on the net have come forth just because of this.) In fact, there's even one-sided shippings that are still represented in the fashion of ???&???.  After all, Shipping is about the love relationship between two individuals, and there's SO many levels of that.

So understand that the following that I like I do not pertain to mating:

Littlefoot&Ali
Littlefoot&Cera
Ducky&Petrie
Grandma Longneck&Grandpa Longneck
Topsy&Tria (Yes, I actually like that.)
Ruby&Chomper
Littlefoot&Ali&Ret

Pairings I hate:

Any that are of the same gender.

In all seriousness guys.  You're over-exaggerating with this.  Let's just stop and calm down before it goes too far and gets pushed to AM.
I honestly don't see how we would be "over-exaggerating" with these pairings, we are just talking and discussing  :P:

Coyote_A

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facebook.com/CoyoteMao
Three simple words: i hate pairing. So, i'm against any of them, if they weren't truly shown in the movies. :)

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Hello:
 Grandma and Grandpa Longneck is a good couple, the reasons are already written in here. I also like the Tria-Topsy couple, they are no different at all (both have strong personalities, that should be enough :P: ) and you really can see that they love each other, specially in LBT12.
 Ducky-Petrie: no. They can get along because, well, the entire gang know each other since LBT1, but both of them are the most similar in size, that makes them more easier to draw and to make them interact during scenes, but I do not think they'll have a different sense of friendship like with any other of the group.
 Ruby-Chomper: no. They are more like a big sister-small brother relation.
 Littlefoot-Ali-Ret: yes. But this will only be solved when they get to the grownup age, but it should be interesting to see.

Lillefot

• Cera
    • View Profile
A pairing I like is Ruby+ Chomper, but again, they do live togehter in the series. :p

One that I dislike...

I dunno yet.

/Lillefot
Do well. Live well. And dress very well.

mcr mad

• Spike
    • View Profile
well lets see
ducky & petrie, defernty yes - thayed make such a cute & loving cupple, i can image then cuddleing and kissing (no tounge) its just so cute and sweet :wub:
littlefoot & cera, maybe - thay do make a good a good cupple cupple, but i dont think thay would be tougher like that
littlefoot & ali, no - thay dont know each other that much
litltefoots grandparents, well thay aready are
Ruby&Chomper, no - thay are cute tougher but there more like bother & sister
Topsy&Tria, yes - not cos make a good cupple but cera has a mum aswell as a dad