The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Personality Poll

kjeldo

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://halolz.com
a petrie with a bit cera, cera with wings?!? :blink:

aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
Quote from: kjeldo,Jun 14 2008 on  06:15 AM
cera with wings?!?
The franchise would never be the same.

rosie

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Chomper is cute and cuddly.He  always will the king of dinos one day. :nyah

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Can You Love Me Despite The Cracks?
    • View Profile
Quote from: rosie,Jul 3 2008 on  10:16 PM
Chomper is cute and cuddly.He  always will the king of dinos one day. :nyah
You mean to say that you are like Chomper? :huh:

NeoGenesis005

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Mix.  

Bron:  Coolness

Cera:  Tomboy Coolness

Tricia: To Darn Cute

Dock:  He just Rocks

Mo:  Hilarious little Dude.

I'm nearly ok with all the Character Cast but the top choices are my most Favorite.

• Spike
    • View Profile
I would have to say i am a little like the Rainbowfaces since sometimes i have some psychological and philosophical thoughts that none of my friends can comprehend

NeoGenesis005

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Something I noticed about this poll.  Ruby was no votes unless shes mention in the mix vote section.  But besides that she seems to be very unpopular.

Myrkin

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I thoguht we are picking our personality here and not making popularity contest? :blink:
Pessimist sees a dark tunnel. Optimist sees a light in the tunnel. Realist sees the light of coming train. And a driver sees three idiots standing on the track.

"My heart has joined the thousand, for my friend stopped running today." - Watership Down by Richard Adams.

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Myrkin is right. You pick which character or a mixture of characters you are most like. Yeah, it's not a poll on which character is liked the most. I just want to make that straight.

NeoGenesis005

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: Rat_lady7,Mar 17 2009 on  05:24 PM
Myrkin is right. You pick which character or a mixture of characters you are most like. Yeah, it's not a poll on which character is liked the most. I just want to make that straight.
 :lol you do realize I was only noticing and assuming right I didn't mean to take this far.  Really, I know this poll as nothing to do with being popular but we do have members here who disagree with having Ruby in the Mix.

AnimeLover

• Chomper
    • View Profile
My Favorite Character Is Littlefoot. He's A Great Leader When He Leads His Friends To Every Adventure In Every Movie And In Every Episode.

The Voice Actors Who Voiced Him Were Pretty Great. My Favorite Actors Are Gabriel Damon, Scott McAfee, Thomas Dekker, And Aaron Spann.

Littlefoot Will Always Be Our Favorite Land Before Time Character For Ages.

The Friendly Sharptooth

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I don't want to be cliched in this thread, but I would have to go with a mixture myself. I feel I most fit a combination of Ruby, Strut, and Mo.

Ruby Connection:
She speaks in a unique way, and take notice that I did not say she likes to. What I mean is, she is naturally unique in communication, and isn't intentionally trying to stand out. When she promises to do something, she is completely focused on seeing it through, which I can relate to very well, especially after I promised to write an article for someone one night, and went through quite a bit to get in completed, but that's another story. She seems to think very deeply, especially when offering assisstance, and comes up with unique methods, as seen through the song "Talking Big" in the television episode The Cave of Many Voices.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7Hm08OYK3M I try to think very hard when giving help, because I don't want to waste more of the person's time by thinking of solutions that were most likely already thought of them by him or her.
When someone says something that makes her sad, like Chomper accidentally did to her in the episode The Star Day Celebration. Instead of talking about it though, she decided to be by herself for a while and think. My feelings can be hurt in a variety of ways, and I like to be alone when that happens, because pretending to be perfectly fine when I'm not gets mentally exhausting very quickly, and I don't want to be the cause of worry by someone who might notice the drop in my mood.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dB8Le7-Xkxo

Strut Connection:
There are generally two types of people, leaders, and followers. I specialize in following and taking orders, because while courses of action aren't my strength, I excell in doing as I'm told, usually to the letter, as I referenced to in the Guess the Next Poster thread military story arc. In The Land Before Time II: The Great Valley Adventure, Strut wanted to do things like eat green food, but his brother Ozzie insisted to the point that Strut abandoned his own wants to follow his "leader."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mthdjsTWvw
Following is so much easier than leading, and I do better at it anyway. Therefore, my courses of action are usually asked about first. In online chatting, I often ask if I may get up for a bit, or come back later, or even if I can ask a question. Not necessary perhaps, but it does improve my diligence to obey, especially when I really want to do something else at that moment but I'm answered with something to the extent of "Just stay a little while longer." I do, and I find it easier to comply with most authority I encounter because of it. Other things like getting permission to do various things I don't need it for follows suit to this too. Sometimes I may follow someone who isn't quite the leader him/herself, and I get into unfortunate situations, like Strut did all because his brother insisted he eat eggs. Being caught in a rock slide, "falling" off a cliff, and being chased by sharpteeth (Chomper's parents) are some misfortunes that ensued.

Mo Connection:
I often don't take thing very seriously, and only want to enjoy myself and have others to do so with. Even in many serious situations, my focus is on having a good time, even when that notion disrupts the activity. Sometimes I cause others do get a bit upset with this, and end up feeling a bit sheepish, like Mo did after he pretended to be stuck to have fun, and the others became most worried and tried to save him, in The Land Before Time IX: Journey to Big Water. In very dire situations, I can become serious very quickly and do what I can to help the situation, like Mo did the multiple times the swimming sharptooth/sharptooth swimmer attacked the gang. As a side note, my singing tends to turn others away as well.

So, if those three characters' personalities were extracted and mixed together, you might just see a large resemblance to yours truly. Later!

Myrkin

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I think I am mix of:

Ruby - I am also a bit of thinker. Usually it is hard for me to fall asleep right when I lay down, so I pass the time by thinking (mainly, I make up some stories to tell myself).

Doc - Maybe I am not as big loner as he is, but almost. :p

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dB8Le7-Xkxo

Now I might know from where Caustizer took one dialogue to his story about Ruby (unless he was the one who wrote this comment to this video in the first place).
Pessimist sees a dark tunnel. Optimist sees a light in the tunnel. Realist sees the light of coming train. And a driver sees three idiots standing on the track.

"My heart has joined the thousand, for my friend stopped running today." - Watership Down by Richard Adams.

AnimeLover

• Chomper
    • View Profile
I Voted Littlefoot Because He's My Favorite Land Before Time Dinosaur.

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Looking back on this, I realized that I've embleished traits of myself that I either wanted to be like and blocked out characters I personally didn't like thanks to my insecurity.  :sducky

When I was little, I was definitely a cross of Ducky, Cera and Spike. I may have had the seeming "togetherness" of Little Foot, since I've been told back then I was mature for my age. But heck, even he had his flaws, namely arrogance and tendency to make rash decisions based on emotions. But he's a kid so that's perfectly understandable.

Now? Lately I've been relating to Petrie's experiences. Being fearful of everything, constant anxiety and trying to fit in work society where I am a functioning person but doing it my own way. (Like in 5he twelfth sequel) I worry that in getting a job, letting people know about my Autism and that I need help/accomodations in certain things; employers either won't take me seriously until I have a meltdown or they'll just not even bother.  :spikenotamused

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • Ian's Corner - My personal review blog
Littlefoot and Cera are the characters I've identified with the most. Even though they contrast from each other in many ways, I have both a mellow and a fiery edge to me. :p Probably not a coincidence then that Littlefoot is my forum avatar and Cera is my Discord avatar. :p

LittleDas75

• Member+
  • Petrie
  • The Gang of Five's Yellow Belly fan
    • View Profile
I think I am a bit of Cera. I can have a pretty bad temper at times just like her.

Compsognathus

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Mixture of Petrie and Guido, because i am a very nervous person, I do not like danger, but when it is necessary, I am able to overcome it. I also do not like conflicts, and fitting in new class, or group of peers was in my school days always difficult.

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • Ian's Corner - My personal review blog

Sharpely

• Scary and strangerous :D
  • Member+
  • Chomper
  • Hard thing to fly...GRRRRRRRRRGGHHH!!!
    • View Profile
Cera/Petrie with a little bit of Ducky :D I'm my family's Cera as the oldest sibling (and I was kind of a bully as a little kid), but in public I get nervous and awkward kind of like Petrie. And I have Ducky's enthusiasm when I get excited by something!
« Last Edit: January 05, 2021, 01:49:17 AM by Sharpely »