The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Little Foot the Cat

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Can You Love Me Despite The Cracks?
    • View Profile
I volunteer at the San Francisco at the SPCA and I work with the cats, and there is five year old kitty named Little Foot! ^^

Little Foot's Page
Little Foot's Page

Those of you that are interested in adopting a kitty and live in Calfornia, you might be interested. ;)

Adder

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://https://www.youtube.com/user/LadyBlueAOFW
Problem with the gender. The cat's a female, Littlefoot's a male. Or that might be cause of in other countries like France (I think) Littlefoot is a girl, and Ali is a boy (don't know the names, probaly just switched around).

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I doubt people will be confused by the gender, all I wanted to point out was that there was a cat with the same name as one of our favorite characters. They have to be deaf to not know that Little Foot is indeed a guy since it has beens said more then once of his gender.

Like Cera saying, "Little Foot is my friend. He'll always be my friend."

And the previews saying, "Little Foot and all of his friends..."

Anyway, I just don't see why you would point that out...

But anyway that's not the point of this topic.

Pangaea

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Contemplator of Deep Time
    • View Profile
Heh, cute. :smile So you more or less know this cat personally? Is she as fluffy as she looks? :DD

Also, does having one small back foot cause her to walk or run a bit strangely? Just curious.

I'm just anthropomorphizing here, but doesn't she look like she's making this face? -> <_<

Unfortunately, even if I didn't live halfway across the continent from her, I wouldn't be able to adopt her; we've already got a cat who is named for his BIG feet. :lol As a matter of fact, Sasquatch has large feet for the opposite reason Little Foot has a small one (more-than-normal toes versus fewer-than-normal toes).

Pronounced "pan-JEE-uh". Spelled with three A's. Represented by a Lystrosaurus.

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I have yet to visit her. :yes

Well, if you ever seen a cat or dog with three legs, you would see that they would "hop" to get around because of their lack of

My guess is that the small foot and missing toes keeps her unbalanced when she walks.

Funcat had one toe missing from one of his back feet, he was simply born with that when the umbilical cord wrapped around his toe. :p Though he didn't walk funny or anything, he just had one toe missing. :yes

Pangaea

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Quote from: Rat_lady7,Sep 4 2010 on  12:21 AM
I have yet to visit her. :yes
Oh. :oops Are you planning to?

My guess is that the small foot and missing toes keeps her unbalanced when she walks.

Funcat had one toe missing from one of his back feet, he was simply born with that when the umbilical cord wrapped around his toe. :p Though he didn't walk funny or anything, he just had one toe missing. :yes
Hm. I suppose it would depend on just how many toes Little Foot is missing, then.

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I visited her about a month ago, though I guess they changed her name. :p

She's a very sweet kitty, but she was a bit shy when I first met her.

Pangaea

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Quote from: Rat_lady7,Dec 19 2010 on  05:42 PM
I visited her about a month ago, though I guess they changed her name. :p
Oh well. :rolleyes I guess Lora (her new name) isn't a bad name, but I liked “Little Foot”. I wonder why the heck they changed it. :confused

Did you get to see if she walks any differently from other cats because of her missing toes?

By the way, how did this thread end up in the General Land Before Time section? :huh: Didn't it used to be in the Fridge?

In any case, thanks for the update! :D

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
^No this topic was in here. It was a -sort of- LBT related due to the name.

*shrugs* I dunno. And yeah, she does have a smaller foot, it looks like she's limping. :p