Role Play > Strict-LBT-Only

An Enemies Presence

(1/107) > >>

Zimba:
This is MEANT to be dark so thats why the plot is kind...dark.

This is a three person RP between,Sleeping-force's-inside,Nahla and I since out other didn't quite go as plan we starting fresh. (after killing off everyone,...xD)

Takes place say...18 years after the series..

CHARACTERS:
Grandma: Sleeping-force's-inside
Grandpa: Sleeping-force's-inside
Littlefoot: Nahla
Nahla: Nahla
Zimba: Zimba

PLOT:

Two adult longnecks arrive in the valley,one is a bright red male called Zimba who is an evil mastermind and the other is a pink female named Nahla who wants nothing more to escape Zimba who has her captive. Upon reaching the valley they meet a now adult Littlefoot who has taken over his Grandparents roll in the valley due to their old age. Believing Zimba's 'good guy' act Littlefoot allows them to stay. It takes a turn when he and Nahla fall in love and meet each other in secret. However one day Zimba does find out and punishes Nahla for what she has done. Luckily Littlefoot saves her before it's too late,the two go to Grandma and Grandpa and explain what happened. Thats when they realize theres a murder in the valley who seeking revenge on the family who will stop at nothing to see Littlefoot and his Grandparents dead.Who is this Zimba really? Why does he hate the family so much? Most of all...will they survive?

INTRO:

Zimba nudged the female by his side to urge her on "Move it.you worthless creature" he snarled. He never did care how Nahla felt or what she wanted. It was always all about him. He smiled suddenly "We're here,The Great Valley....." he said as he gazed inside the lush green paradise. They had been walking for days after Zimba set their old home on fire because ONE dinosaur disobeyed him. He only saved himself and Nahla who was his servant. SHE did everything he told her to. The others in the valley however all got burnt to death and the green valley which they once called home was now a burnt field of nothing.

Nahla:
"I still don't get why you burnt down Hunter Valley" Nahla commented shaking her head "You had it good there,you were the leader and all..." she paused "Just cause that one three-horn refused your orders you destroy our home and everyone in it" she sighed,she been stuck with this maniac since a young age. Zimba had kidnapped enslaved her,now she was like a mindless zombie with no free will or thoughts of her own. Though she had this dream-one where she escaped Zimba's evil warpath and finds a nice valley,a lovely guy. They'll fall in love and get married and have a family of her own. Though she doubted the 'escape Zimba part' won't be happening anytime soon. For now she was trapped with the most evil longneck existing.

OOC: Hunter Valley is a real valley near where me and Zimmy live btw Sleepy xD

Zimba:
"SHUT UP!" the male said hitting her with his powerful tail "You don't speak until I say so,got that?" he scoffed and walked on forward forcing the female to follow. As they fully entered the  valley smiling"Nice....very nice" he commented "It is just as I heard like it's like" he paused for a moment "I  gotta do is find the leader,kill him and enslave the whole valley...anyone who dates to disobey..dies" he laughed "Now Nahla,we have to gain their-the leader that is trust first,so we can later lure him to his own death. So what I say about us,you'll roll along with. Or if you tell them the truth..." he wrapped his tail around her neck "I'll kill you" he threatened. He then chuckled and released Nahla "The Great Valley will soon be under my power..."

Nahla:
Nahla just sighed sadly once again,she didn't want to hurt anyone. But she didn't want to die because she disobeyed either. She just raised her head "Sure,Zimba...I know what to do..." they have been through this many many times. Hunter Valley was just one of the many valley's Zimba took over and destroyed..and it was also her  favorite so far. She looked around this 'Great Valley' time to do it all over again...

Meanwhile,a brown adult male had just left the  resting place he shared with his Grandparents. True Littlefoot was by far old enough to have one of his own but he preferred to stay with his Grandma and Grandpa,after all they've done for him he couldn't bare to walk away first chance he got. His Grandparents have gave their power in the valley to him so he was now in charge of greeting vistors,discussing banishments,running meetings and the list goes on basically he was the new valley leader. He was headed off on his daily morning stroll. He decided to swing by the valley entrance and was surprised to see two new arrivals-a male and a female. Littlefoot began walking towards them a welcoming smile on his face. "Hello there!" he called stopping in front of them "I am Littlefoot,welcome to The Great Valley. I'm the leader here,may I help you in anyway?" he smiled warmly nodding his at the female to be polite.

OOC: Guess who discovered how to actually RP? Posts like that xD. Btw Zimmy you spelled Private wrong in the title.

Zimba:
OOC;Course I would..I'm the master of typos.

Zimba stared at Littlefoot but the words registered in his head 'I'm the leader'.He gave Littlefoot a forced smile "Hello,I'm Zimba" he nodded towards the female next to him "This is my girlfriend Nahla" he lied and whacked Nahla in the side where Littlefoot couldn't see before she could protest "Sharpteeth wiped our herd,we're the lucky sole survivors" he explained still lying "We were wondering if we could stay here mayhap?" he was lying and lying and lying,but he could tell Littlefoot was buying it due to the sympathy spreading across the other males face. He looked him up and down and hid a smirk. Zimba thought Littlefoot didn't look so tough,he would take him down easy...this was looking to be his easiest take over so far.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version