The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

characters you wish they brought back

rosie · 30 · 4735

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
At the least they should show the characters that do live in the Great Valley, if nothing else at least in some background shots.  Since the background is cgi they could have some of them done with the same cgi in the background.  No speaking roles, just shown.

F-14 Ace

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Anybody know whatevet happened to Pat?  We haven't seen him since the 10th movie.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Maybe best to assume he hangs out with most of Ducky's siblings, Guido, the bullies, Ducky's father and Mr. Thicknose, where ever they hang out in most of the movies & tv series, away from where the onscreen areas that are shown.  Though the tv series did handle Mr. Thicknose pretty well with his appearing, sometimes for 1 scene.   There are a lot of characters who should be shown but are not.

stars

• Spike
    • View Profile
It would be good if the rainbow faces made a mysterious visit again. I also think it would be cool to see Chomper's parents return. I would wonder how well that would go over in the valley with the others?

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
It would be good to see them again, though if they entered the valley the residents would likely do similar to what happened in the 2nd movie.  Some would panic, and others would go to fight the intruding sharpteeth.  Maybe if the bring them back they could encounter the gang while they went outside the Great Valley for some reason with having Chomper with them.

oogaboo

• Petrie
    • View Profile
I wish they brought back a character that everyone cared about. Tickles is not that much of a relevant character. I think Ali and Doc should have more appearances. And Ruby should be in the next movie. If there will be one...

Adder

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://https://www.youtube.com/user/LadyBlueAOFW
Quote from: F-14 Ace,Jan 19 2009 on  12:37 PM
Anybody know whatevet happened to Pat?  We haven't seen him since the 10th movie.
Littlefoot's grandparents invited him to come to the Great Valley with them, he accepted, but for some reason, he isn't seen again.

Ali and Pterano (surely its been over seven years since the 7th movie)

oogaboo

• Petrie
    • View Profile
I forgot about Pterano. Another underrated character that doesn't get enough screen time.

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
Quote from: oogaboo,Aug 30 2010 on  03:06 PM
I forgot about Pterano. Another underrated character that doesn't get enough screen time.
The only thing about Pterano coming back is that he would be violating the terms of his banishment. The valley wouldn't take kindly to that, especially Mr. Threehorn. Having said that, I agree that Pterano should make another appearance in some shape or form.

I don't agree with replacing Chomper. He has made the most appearances out of all the secondary characters, being in two movies as well as the TV series. I would actually take out Ruby and replace her with Shorty. Despite only being in one movie, Shorty was actually a pretty in depth character. We got to see how jealous he was of Littlefoot for spending time with Bron, and in a way probably threatened in the sense that he would lose Bron to him. I was very happy that they were able to make amends, because now Littlefoot would finally have the brother he was looking for. The episode that Shorty was featured in did bring that sense of jealousy back when Shorty didn't like how Littlefoot was going through the Big Longneck Test and not him. I would have liked to just see him more.

I'm a little stuck on whether or not I would want Ali to be brought back. I know some people think she was not out of character when she returned in the TV series, and I completely see the arguments to back that up, but I just really didn't like how she pretty much shut out their adventure together and idolized Rhett. Again, I can understand why she did, but at the same time I didn't like it at all. The episode didn't even really feature her that much, and yet she was supposed to be the focus. So if she were to come back, I would have at least taken the events from LBT IV into account, and also given her much more screen time.